Notes: I won't put a rating on here, all I'll say is if you're at least twelve you can read it. ^_^ Nothing too dark in here! Read up!

Disclaimer: I don't own Team Rocket and especially not Team Twerp. But, I do own some of the characters--- and if you want to include them in one of your stories e-mail me first, kay? Please Enjoy! (mana_rocket@hotmail.com) C'mon, e-mail me! Tell me what you thought!

Random Thoughts: ^_~ Enjoy! It's actually a very simple story made for rocketshippers (Even Neo-shippers!!!! Man, I'm way too shippy...).

Teach Me How to Love

"I don't know how to tell you this...."
"What are you talking about?"
"Well, umm... Jessi, I...."
"James?"
"Jessie..."
James bit his lip."I ... I'm in love with you, Jessie...."
James's face flushed pure red as Jessie looked at him, stunned. Had he meant what she just heard? "I ....... I think ......... I'm in love with you, too, James...."
"Really?" Jessie nodded lightly. Finally she got that out of her, after years of hiding it!
"You don't know how happy I am, Jessie!" He picked up his partner and twirled her, until Meowth came into the room.
"What are you love birds doin huh? I warn ya, I'm armed with a video camera."
"What do you want, Meowth? We have other things we want to do," James said, looking at Jessie sweetly.
"Ehh, who said I wanted somethin' huh? I was just poppin in ta say that you two would make such a cute couple, but it looks like ya nitwits finally figured it out yaselves."
"You can go now, Meowth." James said with impatience. "Ehh, fine. I wouldn't want ta stick around anyways." As the door closed behind them, James looked deeply into Jessie's shining blue turqoise eyes.
"Can you please close your eyes for a moment, Jess? When I tell you to open them, there'll be a surprise for you."
"O.K."
James stepped over to her, but didn't tell her to open her eyes--- hesimply kissed her on the mouth for a long time, and for the first time Jessididn't resist. All her life she had turned away other men's kisses, but James was someone she loved. When he let go of her again, he had that rare, intense look in his brilliant green eyes. "Jessica, my love.... will you marry me?"
"What?" Jessie hadn't expected this.
"You.... won't, Jessie..?"
"........."
Jessi had just remembered that partners in the Team Rocket Organization weren't allowed to fall in love. And they were injected a certain something to forget how to. And if they ever remembered....
But Jessie didn't care. She loved James.
"Yes, I will James. Let's be together forever. I love you!"
"I love you more, Jessie!"
And then, it was destiny.

What they didn't know.................sneaks were still up at night......
"Ummmm.... do you really think this is right?" Cassidy asked her partner from whre they were spying in the bushes.

"Of course," Butch said with his rich, unique tone of voice.
"We need to learn how to love, don't we?"
"Oh, right," his partner said. "I still don't think I understand, though."
But Butch certainly did. "Then let's try this, Cassi. Let's start with the... what do they call it again... kiss..."

****************************

"Congratulations, James.... you're a very lucky man."
Nurse Joy announced on the hot day of July the first.
"Is Jessie all right?"
"She's fine..... just like the twins."
"Twins...!"
"Hello, James..." Jessie smiled as James entered the room. She looked tired and lipstick-less, yet still as beautiful as ever.
"Jessie! I thought I'd die waiting for so long!"
He didn't realize how Jessie must have felt.
Jessie was holding the girl twin. "Look, James.... Musah, she has the same eyes as you."
James reached for the boy twin. "And Kouji has the same radiant eyes as his mother."
"You gave them beautiful names," Nurse Joy had told them. "Oh, there was something that another couple left for you..."
"Another couple?"