DISCLAIMER: I don't own Pokémon...although some days I wish I did!

HOW 2 KNOW...

Okay first of all these aren't fanfic stories or anything, this is something I thought of really early on one Tuesday Morning and I called it HOW 2 KNOW....

(NOTE: Everything on this page is either what I do/have done/wanna do as I am a total Pokémon nut, I am obsessed with Team Rocket and I am a rocketshipper!!!)

11 WAYS TO KNOW YOUR A COMPLETE POKéMON NUT! 

1. When you know all the names of all the 151 Pokémon and you know at least five of the new 100 Pokémon!

2. When the first thing you want to do in the morning is recite the Team Rocket Motto!

3. If you always want to respond to your friends with "Pikachu" 

4. When you have between 10 - 20 different Pokémon in your room!

5. When you do Pokémon impressions around the house and you don't realize your doing them.

6. When you know how to put the é with the dash on top in the name Pokémon!

7. When you begin to think that the world leaders should solve their problems by having Pokémon matches!

8. If you carry a picture of Pikachu or any other Pokémon character in your purse/wallet.

9. When your convinced that, if Pokémon really did exist, you'd be the Pokémon master easily!

10. If you have a Pokémon web-site or have a favourite Pokémon web-site! (or you believe you've been on over 20 different websites!)

11. You get up especially early to watch new episodes!

11 WAYS TO KNOW YOUR OBSESSED WITH TEAM ROCKET

1. When you know the motto off by heart and can recite it without thinking!

2. You know the name of Jesse's mother and how she died!

3. You know who Mondo is!

4. When You've surfed on at least 10 different Team Rocket dedicated sites!

5. If you get the feeling to say the motto at any point in the day!

6. you've read at least 8 - 10 fanfics on them and have begun to write your own!

7. Most of the fan art you draw are of team rocket!

8. You want to get a cat and call it either Meowth or Persian!

9. When it really annoys you when somebody is/isn't a rocketshipper!

10. when you want to dress up like them (at any point of the year!)

11. When you feel like hitting your family members with a giant mallet, frying pan or paper fan!

5 WAYS TO KNOW YOUR A ROCKETSHIPPER

1. When you start to notice every single strange look Jesse and James give each other!

2. When they have a tender moment and your yelling at the TV for them to kiss.

3. When everytime you see any picture of them and you say: "They're so in love!"

4. When you read Rocketshipper fanfics, nearly cry then attempt to write your own!

5. When your fan art includes them kissing, hugging or looking at each other in that "Way"