Author: Mistress  13

 

Title: Changes and New Beginnings

 

CHAPTER 2

Dear Diary,

 

Yesterday I met the most interesting man. His name is Prince  Diamond of Nemesis. He has a younger brother named Sapphire. Diamond is very handsome. He has long white hair and violet eyes. He is kind, considerate and very funny. We had a lovely time yesterday. I took him to see the Castle from bottom up of course omi tting important secret places. Afterwards we had dinner. He is a great conversationalist and was actually interested in what I had to say. He treats me differently from Mamoru. Mamoru treats me like a child, sort of, but Diamond really listened to me and  I appreciated it.

 

 After dinner we went on a walk through the gardens I showed him the different flowers and plants. He seemed interested but I can tell his mind was on something else. Ami, Makoto and all of us watched the moon rise. Diamond told me he had  never seen such a beautiful moon rise before and asked me if all of them were like that. I told him of course and he said that he would come here more often in the future to enjoy the beauty of the moon … and other things. I wonder what he meant by that? A ll in all I had a lovely time and look forward to doing it again. This evening was perfect. The only thing missing was Mamoru. When I came in he wasn’t in the room. He probably had some late work to complete.

 

Later today myself, Diamond, Ami, Makoto, Sapphire and Rei are going riding. I had hoped that Mamoru would come but he is unable to. I don’ t think I will bring little Chibi-Usa with me like Mamoru wants.

Usagi