Author: Mistress 3

 

Title: Changes and New Beginnings

 

CHAPTER 3

 

With Usagi assistance, the Earth and Nemesis reached a trade agreement. In all Price Diamond and his court spend a total of three weeks on Earth. When he was leaving he made Usagi promise to come visit him on his home planet. Usagi was sad to see him go but saw him off anyway. Mamoru, on the other hand was ecstatic. He all but threw them off the planet.

 

On the ship:

 

“So Sapphire, what do you think?” Prince Diamond asked.

 

“About what?”

 

“……”

 

“I can’t stand the King. I think he’s pompous and arrogant and to be frank a bastard. Some of the court is no better and I detest the Princess of Mars.”

 

“I agree.”

 

Sapphire looked at his brother, slightly amazed that that was he had to say. “So brother, what do you think about the Queen? Does she live up to her reputation?”

 

Prince Diamond was silent for a minute. Just when Sapphire was about to give up on getting an answer Diamond spoke. “That and more. She is the most pure hearted person I have ever met. She is kind, gentle, caring and very innocent. She is also very easily the most beautiful person I ever met. She does not deserve to be treated the way she is treated by Neo-King Endymion and the Princess of Mars and Venus. She deserves better,” pausing to drink from his glass, “much better.”

 

Sapphire silently agreed. Although he didn’t care much for her she didn’t deserved to be treated like that.

 

*****FLASHBACK*****

 

Everyone was in the dining room having dinner. “So, Neo-King Endymion, how are you able to keep peace on Earth when there are so many nations?” Prince Diamond asked.

 

“Well we try to give every nation a …” Queen Serenity started.

 

“Serenity.”

 

She cringed slightly, turning to look at Mamoru. “Yes?”

 

“He wasn’t talking to you he addressed me so be silent.”

 

*****END FLASHBACK*****

 

“It seems that you’re interested in her well being, how come?”

 

“It’s very simple really,” he said talking another drink. “I want her, and what I want I always get.”

 

******************************************************************

 

Such a bold statement but it is true, I think. Anyway review.