Author: Mistress 13

 

Title: Changes and New Beginnings

 

CHAPTER 4

 

3 MONTHS LATER

 

Everyone was gathered in the meeting room for a meeting. 

 

“We need someone to act as an ambassador to Nemesis. We need to establish a feeling of goodwill with them,” Neo-King Endymion said. “ So who will it be?”

 

Everyone looked around the table. No one wanted to go there after all the horror stories they heard about the place. It was rumored that they dealt in  the dark arts. No one would go except for…

 

“I will do it.” Everyone turned to the Queen. 

 

 “What did you say?” Neo-King Endymion asked in disbelief. (AN: I’m calling him Mamoru)

 

“I said I would do it. No one else wants to go and besides he has already invited me.”

 

Mamoru looked ready to blow. He was about to refuse when Rei butted in. 

“I think it’s a great idea. He thrusts her and she’s perfect for the job. Besides sending anyone less than royalty would be and insult after he came here personally.” 

 

“I don’t think that…”

 

“If you don’t feel comfortable sending her alone you can always send the Princesses of Mercury and Jupiter with her as body guards,” Minako insisted.

 

Seeing that everyone agreed, although he didn’t like it he still gave his consent. After the meeting he pulled Rei aside.

 

“Why did you do that?” he demanded. She looked at him lovingly and said,

 

“She’ll be gone for at least 6 weeks. We’ll finally have sometime together without her and Ami and Makoto  to worry about. For a while I can stop looking over our shoulders and sneaking around.”

 

“Your right but I still don’t like this guy. I’m sending my wife straight to my enemy.”

 

Rei was jealous. “You mean to tell me you care about her? You haven’t slept with her since the baby was born!”

 

“I don’t but she’s still my wife and I don’ t want him to get his hands in her. Just think how it would look if she left me for him,” he said embracing her.

 

“The little idiot is very loyal to you. She would never do anything like that. She’s like your little puppet- there to command and control.” Rei said laughing.

 

“She is isn’t she.” He said smiling. The two kissed and then left to be alone. 

 

Right after they left, Makoto came out of the shadows.

 

“I knew it. They are sleeping together. How could that no good lazy ama do that! Usagi would do anything for her…  for them and this is how they repay her. Well,” she said looking at the video camera she was holding. “Not for long,” she said and went to Ami’s room.

 

******************

 

Ami heard a knock on her door. “Come in!”

 

“Ami I have something here which confirms our suspicions,” Makoto said closing the door and locking it behind her.

 

“You do?” 

 

“Yup. I followed Rei and Mamoru after the meeting and just look what I got on tape.”

 

“Well let’s see it,” She said playing the tape on the camera. After watching the tape Ami was angry. 

 

“I just don’t believe this!”

 

“Believe it. We have to go and tell Usagi now. Maybe we might even catch them in the act if we hurry,” Makoto said getting up.

 

“Wait!” Ami shouted.

 

“Why?” Makoto said confused.

 

“They were right on the tape. Usagi will believe anything that Mamoru says.”

 

“So what can we do? I refuse to say nothing! Usagi Can’t go around thinking she has the perfect marriage when it is all a lie!”

 

“Calm down. I’m just as upset but we can’t say anything to her. She won’t believe us.”

 

“If we can’t tell her how is she supposed to find out?” Ami thought for a while then smiled.

 

“We know someone who would be very interested in this information, and if we play our cards right, he’ll help her realize what is going on.”

 

Realization dawned on Makoto. “You don’t mean…”

 

“Ummhmm.”

 

“When do we start?” Makoto asked,

 

“As soon as we leave. But first, didn’t you mention something about them being alone. If we get that on tape, it will go along way towards helping her realize just what he is.”

 

“Let’s go!” Makoto said enthusiastically.

 

*********************

 

Two days lat er a space ship from Nemesis came to pick them up. A total of four persons plus eight guards went. Usagi brought her daughter with her. At first she was going to leave her but Ami and Makoto convinced her not to. Just before she left she hugged Rei and Minako and gave Mamoru a kiss on the lip. They then boarded the ship and set off on their trip.

 

********************

 

“Now that she’s gone and out of our hair for a while, why don’t we retire for the rest of the day?”  Mamoru said to Minako privately. She agreed. Mamoru then sent Rei to get some things done which would keep her busy for at least a day.

 

*****************************************************************

Review this Please?! Come on now, I know there are a lot of Prince Diamond/Usagi fans out the re and if you like this story then review it. I really worked hard on this one while my computer was down.