Author: Mistress 3

 

Title: Changes and New Beginnings

 

CHAPTER 6

 

 

The next day, it seemed like nothing happened last night. Price Diamond was courteous and polite as usual. Usagi was a little uncomfortable at breakfast but was soon put to ease but Diamonds behavior. The rest of the time was spent discussing, trade agreements and spending time with Diamond and his royal Family.

 

*****************

 

The Friday before they left (they were leaving on a Sunday); Prince Diamond held a banquet to honor the guests from earth. Makoto and Ami were helping Usagi to get dressed.

 

“How about this one?” Makoto said holding up a forest green dress. Usagi looked it over carefully.

 

“No, I don’t think so.”

 

“Usagi we’ve looked through all of your dresses and you’ve rejected them all. If you don’t pick one of them, then what are you going to wear?” Ami asked.

 

“Usagi what is this?” Makoto asked before she could answer Ami. Usagi looked at the Garment bag thoughtfully.

 

“I don’t know,” she said, “open it and see.”

 

 Makoto opened it and pulled it out to reveal a beautiful white dress. “Wow where did you get this?” Makoto asked.

 

“Setsuna gave me a number of dresses right before I got married. She designed and sewed this herself,” Usagi said looking at it fondly.

 

“I think you should wear this one. Its simply beautiful and you would look great in it,” Ami said.

 

“Alright, she said taking the dress and going into the bathroom to change. Ami was playing with the baby. When she came out, Ami and Makoto told her, she looked beautiful. They then put the baby to sleep and went to the banquet.

 

*********************

 

“Where are they? Don’t they know that it’s impolite to keep us waiting?” Sapphire said exasperated.

 

“Patience brother,” Diamond said taking a drink from his glass.

 

“This is disrespectful.” Sapphire muttered. Diamond was about to reprimand him when the guard announced their arrival.

 

Ami was first wearing a long-sleeved dress with a high collar. It was light blue with a dark blue ribbon sewed into the fabric at the edges.

 

Makoto wore an off the shoulder green dress. It was short and had the same ribbon pattern that Ami had except in forest green.

 

Usagi was last wearing a pure white 12-century dress with a not too low collar. It was form fitting but not overly so. She had a long skirt with a rather high slit which off her nicely shaped leg, Diamond thought appreciatively. Makoto bowed before him and said, “We apologize for our tardiness.”

 

“That’s quite alright,” he said standing up. Going to Usagi he picked up her hand and held it in his. “You know you look absolutely lovely tonight,” he said softly, gently kissing the back of her hand while looking into her eyes. Usagi was embarrassed and blushed.

 

“Thank you for the compliment, Prince Diamond.” She said bowing her head trying to hide her red face.

 

Diamond was amused by this. ‘She is so innocent and young,’ he thought.

 

Sapphire who had had enough of seeing his brother flirt said, “Let’s begin shall we.”

 

**********

 

The rest of the evening turned out very wonderfully. Usage and Diamond danced together a few times but mostly, he introduced her to different officials. They also talked about various things and she teased him about his drinking habits and he teased her about some little things she does that he finds cute.

 

Prince Diamond and Usagi were one of the last ones to leave that night. Ami and Makoto left early to go to bed but Usagi and Diamond left the balled room to talk. Diamond took Usagi to her room where she invited him in to finish a little debate they had going on.

“I still think its wrong,” Usagi insisted taking off the last of her jewelry.

 

“Why shouldn’t we tax persons who come into our solar system unauthorized?”

 

“Because it’s usually an accident.”

 

“You have to pay for your mistakes,” he said darkly.

 

“Well,” she said turning away from him, “I still think its wrong and you can’t change my opinion about it. Its unethical.”

 

“And I respect that.” he said suddenly from right behind her. She was taking down her hair when he said that and had dropped the hairpins she was holding. She froze when she heard him say that.

 

“Here, let me get that for you,” he said whispering  in her ear. He reached up and took down the other bun. After he was finished, he placed a hand on her shoulder and gently turned her towards him. “You know you look better with your hair down,” he said running his fingers through her hair. Although she was too stiff to show it, she enjoyed the feeling. His other hand found her waist, “You look so lovely,” he whispered to her. He took his hand out of her hair, held her face in it and slowly kissed her.

 

Usagi didn’t know what to do. Here she was kissing a man other than her husband and she was enjoying it. She definitely didn’t want it to end, that much she knew. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his soft, silky hair.

 

Diamond brought his hand from her waist slowly caressing her side. When his hands gently caressed her breast, she opened her eyes instantly, and soon closed them again. She felt something stir inside her and her stomach grew warm. Diamond was not satisfied yet. He had restrained himself from her for so long, he wanted to take it a step further and so far, he had heard no objections, and he wanted to taste her so badly.

 

He gently traced her lips with his tongue, trying to coax her mouth open. She did not understand this and so did not know what to do. When that did not work, he did the next best thing. He brushed her nipples with his thumb. She gasped in surprise and he took full advantage of the opportunity by deepening the kiss. She moaned against his lips, giving up trying to fight her feelings. After a while, they parted. He looked into her eyes and murmured, “You are so very responsive.” He then released her reluctantly and left, knowing if he did not he would not be able to stop himself later.

 

Usagi sank into the chair in front of her dresser. She gently touched her lips, and looked at the closed door. She could still feel his lips and hands on her body. She was confused at why and how it all happened and scared of what she was feeling. To her it felt so right but was so wrong at the same time. She decided to sleep on it. She gingerly took off her clothes, unwilling to stimulate herself further, put on her nightgown and went to sleep.

 

******************************************************************

 

Is it hot in here or what! Review my people! More action that much sooner if you do.