Author: Mistress 3

 

Title: Changes and New Beginnings

 

CHAPTER 1

 

Dear Diary,

                My name is Usagi Chiba (well that won’t last for long-NB). I was born more than one thousand years ago on the moon. My mother was named Queen Serenity and she was the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. My father died when I was three years old so I don’t really remember him. My mother never remarried and she raised me on her own. I had my own court made up of my closest friends the inner scouts and outer scouts. I never met any of the outer scouts but my mother assured me they were there.

 

When I was about fourteen the life I knew came to and end. A horrible Witch named Queen Beryl totally destroyed our kingdom. She almost killed both my fiancé and me. My mother, so overcome by our death that she gave up her life to send both my court and myself to the future. There I had a happy life until the age of fourteen.

 

I found out I was Sailor Moon, the Moon Princess, sovereign of light and Hikari no Tenshi over the course of two years. After all the battles were fought and won, on my eighteenth birthday, the world was plunged into a deep freeze, which lasted one thousand years.

 

After I awakened everyone, I married my childhood sweetheart, Mamoru Chiba. I love him very much we have started our family. Well now briefly my life story, I will continue to write in you.  

                                                                                              Usagi

 

Just as Usagi set down her pen the door opened. “Your majesty?”

 

“Yes Lady Ami. What can I do for you?”

 

“The meeting with the rulers of the planet Nemesis and the King decided on a date for the meeting. It will be held in a month. I thought that you would like to know.”

 

“Thank you for telling me.”

 

“How is the baby?”

 

“She is just fine. She’s sleeping right now.”

 

“That’s good. How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m still really tired from having her.”

 

“Well, it’s only been two weeks. You should be in bed.”

 

“I’m not that tired. Where is Mamoru?”

 

“He’s still in the meeting room. Do you need anything?”

 

“No, thank you.”

 

“Ok then. Get some rest.” Ami said walking out. Usagi put her diary and pen up and went to sleep.