Diamond Dies Instead of Sapphire
By: FallenAngelZoey

AN: I don't own any of the characters in Sailor Moon except my Sailor Sun/Amako Terasu. this is just and idea I had. I kinda re-wrote the whole Sapphire dieing scene with my characters with new dialog because I couldn't remember the words exactly. and sorry if there are any typeos. well, enjoy 8)

Sapphire: Diamond! How can you listen to him!? He's the traitor!

Wiseman: Silence traitor! You have been warned for the last time!

Wiseman puts his crystal ball over his head and gathers up evil energy. The Sailor Scouts arrive on the scene. He pulls the ball forwards and shoots.

Diamond: Wiseman NO!

Women: NO!!!!!!!!!!!

The blast hits on and there is a blind flash of light.

Sailor Moon: No!!!!!

The light disappears and everybody gasps.

Wiseman: How dare you interfere!

Diamond thinking: she looks so familiar? No it can't be!

Women: I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY SON!!!!!!!!

Wiseman: What!?

Sapphire: .............

Sailor Moon: Sailor Sun!

Sailor Sun: I WILL N-NEVER LET Y-YOU HURT THEM A-AGAIN!

Diamond: Who are you? And why have I not seen you in any of the Prophesies?

Sailor Sun: Would you like to take that one Wiseman? He had me and my husband killed so he could take over the empire!

Diamond: You told us that they killed themselves. You told us that it was our fault. YOU.......YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond rushed towards Wiseman but before he could reach them, Wiseman has Black Lady kill him by blasting him in the back right through the heart. Diamond falls to the ground and lands in his mother's arms.

Sailor Sun and Sapphire: DIAMOND!!

Diamond: m-mother.....I t-t-tried to b-b-be a g-good ruler.

Sailor Sun crying: I know you did. It's ok I'm here now everything is going to be okay.

Just then the NegaMoon symbol changed into the Sun symbol on both Sapphire and Diamond.

Sapphire crying: Brother, don't leave me.

Diamond: M-My time i-i-is alm-m-ost up. I have to leave. T-Take good c-c-care of m-mother now.

Sapphire shakes his head yes unable to stop from crying.

Diamond: I-I-I-I'm sor--rry mother. I l-l-love y-y-you!

And with those final words Diamond leaves the world and leaves only sorrow and empty shell of a body.

Sailor Sun: DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END