I don’t own Magic Knight Rayearth, nor the song. Magic Knight Rayearth belongs to Clamp, although, one day….. Ascot-chan is going to be mine!!! …. MUAJAJAJAJAJAJA upps! Ejem, ejem…. No one heard that, okay?

The song isn’t mine, either. I don’t know from who is it, but the song is sang by Luis Miguel.

Tenshi and Kaze belong to Lyslee-chan, I just borrowed them for a little while.

Disclaimer: So… I belong nothing but the idea of this fic. I didn’r received not a cent for writing this fic. If Magic Knight Belonged to me, I would be VERY rich, and not VERY poor, and if I owned the song, I would be also very rich

o me pertenecen ni Guerreras Mágicas ni esta canción. Guerreras Mágicas es propiedad de Clamp, aunque algún día, ¡Ascot-chan será mío!... MUAJAJAJAJAJA ¡upps!, ejem, ejem, nadie escucho eso, ¿de acuerdo?.

NOW, THE GOOD PART!

On with the fic ^^

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Como

(How)

(Luis Miguel)

¿Cómo imaginar que la vida sigue igual?
¿Cómo si tus pasos ya no cruzan el portal?
¿Cómo pretender esta realidad?
¿Cómo si hasta ayer brillaba el cielo en tu mirar?

(How can I imagine that the life is the same?

How if your steps don’t cross de front door?

How could I pretend this reality?

How if until Yesterday in your eyes shone the sky?)

-- "Loneliness.... loneliness.... there’s nothing else if you’re not close. Where are you my love? When are you coming back to me?"

Without knowing, Ferio said this phrase out loud. Somehow, it didn’t sound true to his eras.

¿How could it be that she wasn’t near him anymore?

He wanted to believe that it was all a nightmare.

‘Cause it had to be one.

It had to be a nightmare…

He was married with some one else…

She was in her world far away from him…

No one knew where she was…

They didn’t knew even if she was…

-- "No!"

Ferio shook his head strongly, trying to forget those awful thoughts. She had to be okay. Deep within him, he knew it. He knew it ‘cause he loved her. And because of that he knew that even far away frome him, she was alright.

-- "I miss you Fuu… I miss you so much"

Ferio turned his head from the window that showed him the sad landscape, to the bed where his dying wife was.

For a moment, he hated her…. Just for a moment…

She was dying. And it had be her last wish to marry Ferio. He couldn’t say no.

Even if his heart was going to break because he was away from the woman he loved.

-- "Fuu…"

¿Cómo consolar a la rosa y al jazmín?
¿Cómo si tu risa ya no se oye en el jardín?
¿Cómo he de mentirles que mañana volverás?
¿Cómo despertar si tú no estás?

(How to console to the rose and the jasmine?

How if your laugh doesn’t sound in the garden anymore?

How can I lie to them that tomorrow you’re coming back?

How to wake up if you’re not here anymore?)

-- "Ferio"

Fuu closed the window carefully. She didn’t wanted to wake up her kids.

The name escaped from her mouth by accident. She didn’t even realized when she had began to cry.

Two years… two years since she had seen Ferio last time…

It had been so long ago…

She cleaned a tear that fell from her green eyes. She couldn’t cry. Her children my find out and worry.

She couldn’t let them to worry

They were the last gift Ferio had given to her, and she loved them fiercely.

Not just because they were her children.

But because every day they reminded her of him.

Somehow, thanks to her kids, she still had him close.

Even if he was married. Even if he was now in love with someone else. She would always had her children as a memory.

-- "I miss you Ferio"

¿Cómo imaginar que la vida sigue igual?
¿Cómo si tus pasos ya no cruzan el portal?
¿Cómo pretender esta realidad?
¿Cómo si hasta ayer brillaba el cielo en tu mirar?

(How can I imagine that the life is the same?

How if your steps don’t cross de front door?

How could I pretend this reality?

How if until Yesterday in your eyes shone the sky?)

Ferio raised his sight from the dying woman. For a moment, the wind seemed like it had whispered his name.

But it wasn’t just that.

The voice that had sound in the wind…

He could recognize that voice in every place, even in hundreds or people were talking at the same time.

Just one person had that sweet voice, so sweet…

That voice that could erase all the sadness in his life…

But it couldn’t be…

Or could it?

Slowly he shook his head. A sad, dreamy and melancholy smile was formed in his lips.

Fuu was far away from Cephiro. Very far. Almost as far as a star. It wasn’t possible that he had heard her voice.

Even if he would give his soul to listen to it day after day.

Even if it was the most desired wish of his life to listen that voice as the last thing before going to sleep, and the first voice before waking up…

Everything stayed in wishing…

But… something inside him wanted to believe to the wind.

Specially when the wind whispered: "I miss you Ferio"

Ferio closed his eyes. An image of Fuu in his mind. He was shocked when he saw the image…. ¡It looked so real!… so… so close… it seemed that only with stretching his hand, he could caress her cheek…

¿Cómo consolar a la rosa y al jazmín?
¿Cómo si tu risa ya no se oye en el jardín?
¿Cómo he de mentirles que mañana volverás?
¿Cómo despertar si tú no estás?

(How to console to the rose and the jasmine?

How if your laugh doesn’t sound in the garden anymore?

How can I lie to them that tomorrow you’re coming back?

How to wake up if you’re not here anymore?)

Fuu raised of the bed surprised. Slowly, she touched her cheek with her hand…

There wasn’t anyone beside her…

Her children were sleep…

But…

She could swear that someone had touched her cheek

Not just someone… No…

Him…

She knew the improbable of this being real, she knew it was almost impossible… But she wanted to believe.

She wanted to believe that he was so close to her, that he could caress her cheek.

She wanted to believe that after a tiring day, she could get to their room, hug him, and rest her head on his chest.

She wanted to believe that he loved her.

She wanted to believe that nothing had happened… that they were together, happy and in love…

She wanted to believe that her children played with him during the day, happy and laughing, instead of looking at her with doubt in their little eyes…

She wanted to believe that Kaze didn’t looked at her with doubt and sorrow when she asked about her dad…

She wanted to see that Tenshi didn’t kept his questions, just for not bother her…

She wanted to see Tenshi, without sadly thinking oh him immediately.

But mostly of all…

She wanted to think that Ferio had caressed her cheek slowly.

¿Cómo pretender esta realidad?
¿Cómo si hasta ayer brillaba el cielo en tu mirar?

(How could I pretend this reality?

How if until Yesterday in your eyes shone the sky?)

Fuu closed her eyes slowly, a very clear picture of Ferio in her mind. Slowly, she passed one of her hands by his face.

Ferio was surprised. He could swear that he felt Fuu touching his face very tenderly.

Surely it was a dream…

The best dream she had had since she left.

Caring little if it was a dream or not, Ferio raised his hand, going again to Fuu’s face, caressing her porcelain like skin.

A sigh escaped from Fuu’s lips, at the same time she inclined her face where his hand was against her face, caressing her face against his hand…

"Let me dream… Just for a moment, let me believe that this has some reality"

Ferio cleaned a tear that escaped from Fuu’s green eyes. He didn’t wanted to wake up. He wanted to be in this world where he could see her, where he could be with her, where it wasn’t promises to fulfill. Where they were the only ones in the world.

Without opening her eyes, and not stoping her cry, Fuu came close Ferio. Just once… just a kiss… just one to remember the honey that came from his lips. Just one so in the morning she could try to forget him again… Just once…

Ferio held her by her waist. What if it was just a dream or it was reality. What if he was married with someone that he didn’t love, what if maybe she wasn’t going to be with him again. In those moments, the only thing that mattered was that he could almost smell her aroma of daisies and strawberries…. The only thing that mattered was that he could have her in his arms, just for some moments….

-- "... Aishiteru..." sounded Fuu’s voice softly.

¿Cómo he de mentirles que mañana volverás?
¿Cómo despertar si tú no estás?

(How can I lie to them that tomorrow you’re coming back?

How to wake up if you’re not here anymore?)

-- "Mommy? Are you okay?" asked a sleepy voice. Fuu opened her eyes quickly. She could almost swear… no… she had been dreaming… Everything had been part of a wonderful dream.

-- "Yes Kaze, I’m alright. Go back to sleep"

-- "Yes mommy. Good night"

Fuu laid back in her bed again. More tears fell from her green eyes, and Fuu hide her face between the pillows, to prevent her sobs to sound.

For a moment.

For a moment…. Just for a moment, she had believed that it was true. For a moment she believed that she was with him…

She didn’t knew why was she crying. It was what she had asked. Just a moment where she could believe it was real….

But her reality made her sad…

¿Cómo despertar si tu no estás?

(How to wake up if you’re not here anymore?)

-- "Ferio..." said a weak voice, breaking the trance in which he was.

-- "Something happens?" he came near the bed where the week girl was. Slowly he caressed the hairs of the girl, and arranged the blankets around her, watching the pale face of the girl trying to smile.

-- "No… I just wanted to know if you were here…."

-- "Don’t worry, I’m not going. Now go back to sleep."

The girl smiled sweetly, before closing her eyes again. Ferio kissed her forehead before going back to sit down on the chair at the foot of the bed.

Everything had seemed so real…

He could swear that he had had Fuu between his arms. That he had hold her, that he had cleaned her tears.

He could…

No…

Everything had been a joke from his mind

Everything had been a dream, a try of his mind for running away from his reality, so he could be with her… everything had been just as he asked. He was given a moment to believe it was real.

But still….

He could swear he had heard Fuu saying that she loved him…

A sad smile was played in his lips. "Sure"

But… what if…

"I don’t know if this is going to be useful but…" – "Aishiteru Fuu"

-In her world of Mistic World, as she was sleeping beside her children, a smiled was formed in Fuu’s lips while she was sleeping.-

Si tu no estás...

(If your not here anymore....)

Author’s Notes:

I loved this fic! Although it’s not my favorite couple (Ascot-Umi, or Ascot-Me is my favorite one, or Hikaru-Latis) I like this couple very much ^^ They’re so sweet!

This is a side-story of a fanfic called TRISTEZAS (Sadness). For those who want to read this story, is in the Spanish Section. The author is Lyslee-chan, and her fic is fabulous. For those that know Spanish, and like good fics, and like Ferio-Fuu fics, I strongly recommend that you go and read that story. But for those that doesn’t know Spanish, I’m making a SHORT summary of the story.

-°-°-°-

4 years passed from the end of the series. Fuu’s family engaged her with a man she doesn’t love. Suddenly, the Knights are summoned back to Cephiro. Umi and Hikaru are very happy, but Fuu is distant, and so is Ferio. One night, Fuu told Ferio that she is engaged, and somehow, they end making love. In the mourning, Ferio confess Fuu that he is also engaged. Broken hearted, Fuu decides to go back to Earth, so she asks Umi and Hikaru to go back to Earth. Some time later, Fuu finds out that she is pregnant, so she runs away to her grandmother’s house.

Four years later, Fuu has to go with her cousin, her cousin’s fiancée, and her two kids, Tenshi and Kaze. Tenshi is a boy that is exactly the same as Ferio, same eyes, same hair, the only thing is that he is very jealous (he and his sister have 4 years). Kaze is a miniature reply of Fuu, and also she looks kind of like Emeraude - hime, and she has a sixth sense for being VERY inopportune. Then the little children ask their mother to take them to Tokyo Tower, and reluctantly, Fuu takes them there. In Tokyo Tower were Hikaru and Umi. They both were going back to Cephiro, Hikaru was with Latis and her daughter, Sunny, and Umi was pregnant with Clef and her’s baby. Then, Fuu and her friends meet again, and then, they, with Fuu’s cousin and her cousin’s boyfriend, and her two kids, went back to Cephiro.

Well… then, Fuu’s cousin found out that Ferio’s wife had died soon after they were married, and that Ferio only married her ‘cause she was dying, and it was her last wish, also that he was still in love with her.

By accident, Ferio and Fuu met, and they almost kiss, but Fuu was nervous ‘cause first, her children had disappeared, and after, she was afraid Ferio was still married and in love with his wife. After, Ferio met his children, although he didn’t knew they were his sons (^^U he is a little naïve, and didn’t thought a lot about Tenshi being almost the same as him.)

Well… to make this summary even shorter…. Well, Fuu found out Ferio wasn’t married, Ferio found out that Tenshi and Kaze were his sons, Tenshi and Kaze found that Ferio was their dad, and the lived happily ever after ^^.

Well… I think you’re probably sick of me right now… so… please, just review, ok? I hope the translation is understandable. For anything else, my mail is hechizera_kali_cefiro@hotmail.com, and hechicera_kali_cefiro@hotmail.com Well, gotta go.

JA NE

XO

Kali ^_~

NOTAS DE LA AUTORA:

¡Hay! Me gusto este fic ^^ . Bueno, le dedico este fic a Lyslee-chan, ya que ella me dio permiso para utilizar la trama de su fic, ‘TRISTEZAS’ -(¿No sabes de que fic te estoy hablando? ¡Pues que esperas, ve en este instante a leerlo!)- para realizar este. Muchas gracias Lyslee-chan ^^ También gracias por haberme prestado por un tiempo a Kaze y a Tenshi. Son unos niños completamente adorables ^^ Aunque cierto hermano que tengo diga lo contrario, se que también se la cayó la baba con ellos. También se lo dedico a Fuu ^^ una gran amiga, que ya me estaba pidiendo un fic de Ferio / Fuu ^^ así que pueden agradecerle a ella la creación de este fic, que seguramente se habría tardado más si no lo hubiera pedido. Ya saben, que yo estoy aquí para complacer al lector ^___^

Para dudas, comentarios constructivos, preguntas, reclamos, dulces, chocolates, caramelos, bombones, bishounen perdidos, dinero, halagos, ofertas de trabajo, planes para terminar con la amorfa, chismes, o ideas para quitarle el báculo a mi tío, escríbanme a hechizera_kali_cefiro@hotmail.com ahora que para comentarios negativos, insultos, recuerdos muy fuertes para mi mamita, asesinos a sueldo, golpeadores anónimos, virus, cartas bombas, etc, mándenselos a mi tío Clef ^^ El sabrá que hacer.

Bueno minna-san, nos vemos luego

JA NE

XO

Hechizera Kali

P. D Espero que hayan no se hayan confundido demasiado con el cambio de letra y todo. Si tienen alguna duda, no duden en escribirme