Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Chapter 10

Chapter 10

 

          The powerful blast threw everyone backward. Squall caught Rinoa in mid-air, positioning himself between her and the wall. Celestia was already clutching onto Laguna’s unconscious body. They all hit the wall hard. Zell stood up, casting Recover on everyone. Squall stood up with Rinoa, wincing with pain. The wall was harder than any normal wall. Celestia woke up and shook Laguna. She had used Revive and Zell had already tried Recover. Laguna did not stir. Celestia’s brow was knitted with concern. She touched his forehead and reached into his mind. She found nothing…no trace of him at all. Her eyes snapped open and she stared in disbelief at his lifeless body.

 

«He’s dead…»

 

          She felt tears come to her eyes and she stood up, leaving his body on the floor. She looked up at Adel and glared. If looks could kill, Adel would have been six feet under. Celestia gripped her Gunblade’s handle so tight, her knuckles turned white. What happened next caused everyone to shudder, even Adel.

 

          Celestia let out a loud battle cry full of rage and grief. Adel’s eyes widened as Celestia closed in on her with inhuman speed. Celestia’s body glowed brightly and she jumped high into the air. She attacked Adel with Renzokuken several times in a row.

 

“Adel…you fiend…leave this world and all others!!!”

 

          Celestia landed right in front of Adel and shouted the words to her ultimate finishing move.

 

“Omega Lionheart!!!”