~~Dear Journal~~


Dear Journal Chapter 1


SUMMARY—Milo reads his fellow saints journals and becomes matchmaker with the help of Aphrodite and Deathmask.

PAIRINGS—Mu x Shaka, Hyoga x Shun, Camus x Milo, Deathmask x Aphrodite, Shura x Shiryu, Aioros x Saga, Ikki x Kanon, Dohko x Shion, Aioria x Sorrento, Aldebaran x Marin, Jabu x Athena, Seiya x Shaina

WARNINGS—This fic is rated NC-17, but each individual chapter varies

A/N—It takes place after Hades (I am ignoring ~Overture~ even though I have seen it I felt that most of it didn’t fit with the concepts in the series), thus tension between a few characters may be a bit high.

///--past

*--thoughts


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mu slowly woke up in his temple one clear morning. The birds were chirping and the smell of rice and miso soup wafted through his open window. *Hmm. . . I guess Aldebaran is cooking a Japanese style breakfast for Marin again this morning,* Mu thought to himself as he smiled. He was very happy for his neighbor, and best friend. He had been dating Marin for a few weeks and he had lightened up immensely since they had been quite intimate.

Mu yawned and stretched in his large, soft bed. He relished in the feeling of sinking deeper into his warm, silky, sage green sheets. He always slept naked because he enjoyed the freedom of not being in his stiff cloth, and he also enjoyed having his body touching something so soft since he was usually either training or meditating and doesn’t experience many physical luxuries in his life.

He smiled and rubbed his cheek against his soft and fluffy pillow and began to open his beautiful green eyes. He looked at the window and enjoyed the soft golden rays of the sun as they covered his furniture in a honey glow.

Just then he felt something behind him and something brush against his leg. He realized: he wasn’t alone. His eyes widened as a hand brushed over his inner thigh and began to search for something much more intimate. Mu grabbed the hand before it could touch his private area and his heart began to race. *Who could be here with me? I don’t remember anyone being here when I went to sleep. . .and I *blush* would not have done anything without remembering.*

Mu shifted to roll over to see who was there with him and trying to touch him in a way he had never been touched. He began to roll when an arm reached around him and pulled him close to the other body. Mu was being held his back pressed against another naked body and strong arms were keeping him at bay. He realized that this was a gentle hug, thus preventing him from feeling threatened and from using defensive abilities. He could tell from the cosmos that this was someone he knew and it must be another gold saint from the power he emanated.

Mu reached behind him to feel who was behind him since he could not see the intruder. His hand began to graze against the other’s arm and slid down the other’s muscular chest and abdomen. He rested his hand on the other’s hip and could feel that the other also had long hair. * Hmm. . .this can’t be Aldebaran, Shura, Deathmask, Dohko, or Aioria. I guess it could be anyone. . . but who could this be? And why is he here? *

He reached further back and grabbed a handful of the soft, silky hair and brought it to his face. Although the only light in the room was from the sunshine emanating from the window and it had a golden hue, that could not have made this person’s hair as gold as it was. *This can only be. . .Shaka. . .Oh Goddess. . .my biggest crush is here, lying beside me.* Mu could feel his heart race and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He had a crush on the blond man for the longest time, always trying to spend as much time as he could with him, and here he was, lying beside him, in his bed, naked. The thought of his beautiful blond crush being naked and holding him was enough to drive Mu wild, but he tried his best to remain calm.

He looked at the long, golden locks confused and he really wanted to turn around to confront his comrade. He lifted up the other’s arm and twisted himself to become face to face with his bed invader.

There, with his long eyelashes brushing his cheek and a little dot on his forehead, Shaka looked peaceful as he breathed deeply in sleep. Mu lifted his hand to brush some hair away from Shaka’s delicate face and gently tucked it behind his ear. Shaka, sensitive from the light touch, pulled Mu closer to nuzzle his cheek against Mu’s. Mu almost moaned from the feeling. He had wanted Shaka for so long. . .and he had tried to give Shaka subtle hints that the blond never seemed to grasp. Was this the end result of such attempts?

Mu was taken aback and began to blush brightly from Shaka wanting him so close. Mu gasped and stared at Shaka’s face. Shaka began to shift and his large blue eyes slowly opened and he began to blink a few times to gain his orientation. He realized that he was not in his own bed or even in his own temple. His eyes shot wide open as he saw Mu staring back at him with large green orbs and bright flushed cheeks.

*How did I get here!?!?! I don’t remember coming here. . .and I’m. . I am not wearing anything. . .*breathes heavily* I don’t think he is either. Maybe he knows what is going on. . .I wonder how long he has been awake, oh heavens I hope my feelings for Mu didn’t cause me to sleepwalk. . .* thought Shaka as Mu turned even redder.

Mu shocked to see Shaka staring straight back at him said quietly, “Sha…Shaka…wha…what are you doing in my bed?”

Shaka a bit surprised that the silence was broken by a simple question, did not know how to respond to his comrade. Shaka did not know why he was in Mu’s bed, but he was and obviously Mu had no idea either. Shaka decided to remain quiet; he continued to stare deeply into Mu’s beautiful deep green orbs.

Mu was feeling a little odd due to Shaka’s silence. Mu slowly got up and put a thin, silk, cream robe on that highlighted his well-built, muscular body. Mu turned around to face the blue-eyed man lying in his bed. Mu could not help but stare at the situation.

There Shaka was, lying on his bed completely naked, slightly tangled in the creamy, sage green sheets with his gold hair fanned out beneath him, his beautiful, large, light teal eyes open and watching him, and the concept that Shaka was on HIS bed made Mu’s heart beat fast and he felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter with more speed.

Shaka closed his eyes trying to remember the night before. *I went to sleep after a few hours of meditation and a long bath. . .I don’t remember walking.*

Mu repeated, “Shaka, why are you here. . .I mean, I don’t mind, it is just that you surprised me? Uh. . .can I do anything for you?”

Shaka’s eyes opened again and he decided to talk, “Good morning Mu. I have no recollection of why I would be here, in. . .your bed, and I am sorry to have disturbed you. Perhaps if I go reflect upon it I will remember what occurred.”

Mu wanted to comfort Shaka since he obviously had no idea why he was there. Mu smiled at Shaka and said, “Well, we always meditate together in the afternoons, so why don’t we get dressed and have some breakfast together, then I will go with you to your temple.” Mu wanted to spend the morning with the beautiful blond. Whenever he saw Shaka it was because they were going to meditate, or they were discussing their duties, and it was in all seriousness. He was beginning to look forward to spending some recreational time with him.

Shaka smiled and nodded, “I would love to spend the morning and afternoon with you. If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any robes for me to use?” Shaka blushed at his own comment since it brought attention to his nakedness. He usually did not feel so modest about his body, but in front of Mu, his crush, he felt inadequate.

Mu also blushed and bent over to look through one of his drawers. Shaka’s eyes widened as Mu’s perfect butt was up in the air; accentuated by the thin, silky robe. Shaka turned his gaze away to look out the window by the time Mu got up. Mu smiled and handed Shaka a thin, sapphire blue robe. He chose this robe on purpose since it was his most luxurious robe, and it would accentuate his eyes. Mu wanted this to be the perfect morning, since the man of his dreams was going to spend it with him.

Shaka looked back towards Mu and sat up causing his hair to pool around his waist. Mu was surprised that after such a strange evening, Shaka’s hair would have no tangles at all. Mu gazed over Shaka’s naked form once more before handing him the robe.

Shaka smiled and shyly got out of the blankets to put the robe on. Mu could not help but stare at his perfect body and the grace he had as he pulled on the silky garment. Shaka tied the waist and walked over to Mu, “Thank you very much, I will take good care of it.”

Mu smiled and said, “Okay, I am going to the bathroom near the kitchen to freshen up; please go ahead and feel free to use the one in here. Then I will make some tea and breakfast. Is there anything you prefer to eat?”

Shaka was beginning to feel excited that he was going to eat food prepared by Mu so he said, “I will eat anything you make. I would love to help you cook.” Mu smiled and nodded and headed towards the restroom. Shaka also went to the washroom to take a shower and get ready to spend the day with Mu.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo smirked as he looked through the window. Everything was going according to plan. He had been secretly reading both Mu and Shaka’s journals and realized early on that his two friends had been pining for each other for so long that he thought it was time to finally get them together.

Milo discussed his plan with Aldebaran a week before and they made sure to put sleeping salts into Shaka’s bath that night to ensure that he would not wake up when Aldebaran carried him down past the Leo, Cancer, Gemini, and Taurus temples.

Milo thought about how his comrades reacted when Aldebaran and him asked them for permission for carrying Shaka through their temples. He remembered the smirks on Aioria’s, Saga’s, and Kanon’s faces. They didn’t have to worry about Deathmask since he was always in Aphrodite’s temple. That way Deathmask could sleep in and go over to see if Athena was okay in the morning or to see if Shion needed anything; and Deathmask usually only returned to his own temple if Shion felt there was a threat.

///Saga was the first to say something when Milo and Aldebaran mentioned their scheme. “Hmm. . .We all know those two like each other and, it is about time someone does something about it. I suggest that we notify everyone to relax that day so they can sleep in,” Saga said.

“And make sure you strip him, that would be so cute, especially since Mu sleeps naked anyway,” Kanon added.

Everyone turned around to look at Kanon when he added that little snippet of information. “And how would you know that?” Aioria asked nervously. Aioria was a little shocked by that comment, especially since he also slept naked, but no one would know about that; but then again, if someone knew about Mu, then what did they know about him?

Kanon sighed, “Well actually one morning I was going into Athens to get some pastries and Baklava for Saga, and when I headed back I wanted to distribute some to the other saints. So I walked into Mu’s temple thinking that he was already up, considering it was already 5:30am, and when I went to his room he was getting out of bed and completely naked! I thought that he just took a shower or something. . .I really didn’t care, but then he looked pretty embarrassed.”

After his story Aioria smiled and sighed in relief, and Milo realized another plan. Milo began to think that if he went to his comrade’s temples under the guise of giving treats and snacks, then he could find a reason to read everyone’s journals.

Kanon added, “That’s why we should strip Shaka: so they match!” Everyone turned to face Kanon again since he was usually so serious.

Saga sighed and thought about how he had been the one who killed Shaka, but he was very glad that he had a new life and wanted him to start it happy. . .and if he could be happy with Mu, then he wanted to help get them together.

“I'll take care of that,” Aldebaran stated with a grin on his face. ///

Milo skipped up to Aldebaran’s temple to tell him the good news when he remembered that he was having Marin stay overnight. He decided to go straight through the main corridor of the temple. He then passed through Saga and Kanon’s temple and stopped in Deathmask’s temple.

“Well he’s not here, but I bet his journal is! I am soooo glad that Shion and Dohko had the idea to have us write in journals to keep sane. . .hehe!” Milo sang as he ran around Deathmask’s temple. “Now I just gotta find it.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mu dried his long, lavender hair with a soft towel and put the robe back on. Since his body was still damp, it clung to each of his muscles and outlined his butt. He slipped his feet into some slippers and walked over to the kitchen.

He was surprised to see Shaka already there, with his hair still in a towel, making tea and some Indian breakfast foods, such as plain dosa and poha.

Mu’s eyes widened as he smelled the delicious foods cooking and he also noted that Shaka cooked with his eyes closed. Mu said, “Shaka, you didn’t have to go through all this trouble. . .you are my guest and I should be serving you.”

Shaka simply replied, “Well I was an uninvited guest. Consider this an apology for startling you this morning, and for you being so kind to me.”

Mu shook his head, “But you don’t know why you are here either, you have no need to apologize. Don’t worry, I don’t think you were sleep walking either.”

Shaka smiled as he poured Mu some tea, “I still feel bad though, and I am not quite sure, but I guess if I can’t remember how I got all the way here, then I’ll never know what happened to my pajamas. . .or yours for that matter. . .I am deeply sorry.”

Mu blushed at the comment considering he never wore anything anyway, “Well don’t worry about it, I am sure we’ll figure it out.” Mu looked down as he remembered when Kanon came into his temple to share some Greek sweets, and he was just waking up. Mu was more embarrassed about still being asleep at 5:30am more so than his nudity at the time, but the opposite was true when Shaka was there.

Shaka smiled again at the reassurance and plated up the food. Mu was very happy to try foods of Shaka’s heritage and things that Shaka grew up with. He knew that foods varied across the country, and this was just a taste of Indian food.

Shaka watched Mu as he looked at the food. Shaka wanted to make Mu Tibetan foods, but since had never tried, he did not want to disappoint him with a bad tasting breakfast, and reverted to cooking what he knew how to make.

Shaka finished plating the food and handed one to Mu. Mu sat at the table and took in a bite. He ran his tongue along the prongs on the fork and relished in the flavors of the dishes that his crush made for him, and he closed his eyes to focus strictly on the taste. Shaka’s eyes widened when he noticed that Mu did not say anything. He really wanted Mu to like the food, but he did not have a clue to what Mu thought. Shaka looked down and began to taste the food just in case he made a mistake.

*Well it tastes like it should*. . .Shaka thought.

Mu thought, *This tastes like heaven, pure heaven. I can’t believe he made me breakfast, that is the kindest thing that he could have done for me. He truly is soooo sweet. *

Shaka continued to look at Mu and noticed how the thin robe clung to his body when he was still wet from his shower. *He has got the best body in Sanctuary. . .I can’t help but stare at him. . .I want to keep my eyes open just to look at him*, Shaka thought as he noticed how Mu’s long, lavender hair was still a little damp and sticking to his cheek. Shaka instinctively pushed some of Mu’s hair over his ear.

Mu’s eyes opened slowly, still in the euphoria of eating the food that Shaka prepared. “Thank you, I hope I wasn’t going to chew on my hair,” Mu said feeling stupid.

“So. . .would you like some more tea?” Shaka asked trying to focus on the task at hand considering how distracting he found Mu when wet.

Mu smiled and said, “Shaka, I had no idea you were such an amazing cook. This food is very delicious and I hope that one day you will let me cook for you too.”

Mu was still in a daze from earlier in the morning when Shaka had tried to touch him. He knew that Shaka was asleep and that he probably didn’t remember anything, but the feeling of a hand on his thigh sent shudders through Mu’s spine. Mu’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he reminisced on the morning’s events.

Shaka reached over to Mu and rested a hand on his shoulder, “Mu, you look flushed, perhaps you are not up to meditating today. . .Maybe you should rest. I can stay here if you like?” Shaka’s heart raced at the idea of staying with Mu for the whole day. He had never had this kind of opportunity before and did not want to miss it. It would be a day with Mu, and no one else.

Mu smiled and feigned a slight headache, “Yes, I suppose I should relax more and not go meditate, are you sure you are okay with not doing so?”

Shaka stated, “I meditate daily, thus I doubt there being any problems in me focusing on helping you for a day.”

Mu smirked at Shaka’s comment, and stated, “Perhaps some more tea would make me feel better.”

Shaka poured Mu more tea and realized that he wanted to have more time like this with the lavender-haired man. Although this situation felt very foreign and domestic to him, it made him feel useful and that he could have a somewhat normal life. *A domestic life with Mu. . .how silly, and yet it sounds attractive. . .I can imagine a day of eating, drinking, and meditating with Mu, with no fighting involved. . .But then what would our bodies, the ones that Athena saved, be good for if not to protect her. . . She did say that we should take care of our bodies and to utilize our time for our own wellbeing as well as hers.*

Mu sipped the warm liquid slowly and licked the rim of the cup, an action that Shaka watched intently feeling his cheeks get warmer from watching Mu’s tongue glide over the little drip of tea. Mu brought a hand to his head and began rubbing his temples. Shaka stepped behind Mu and brought his fingers to Mu’s forehead and began to rub gently. Mu relaxed into the head massage and closed his eyes.

As he felt the soft fingers rubbing against his flesh, Mu felt warmth from within. His cheeks turned a light pink, and he took in a deep breath of air; his muscles tensed from the foreign touch, but then he relaxed as he felt the rhythm of the circular motions of the firm fingertips. Mu let out soft, but soothing exhales, feeling completely enveloped by the magical touch.

Shaka watched Mu’s reaction to the light head massage and felt his heart skip a beat. He felt helpful and useful to the one who had always been there for him. Shaka began to think about when Mu had given his power to help Ikki and himself during the battle of the twelve houses; and later when Mu trusted him enough to not disrupt the battle between himself, Saga, Camus, and Shura. Although something as small as a little massage may not seem significant, for Shaka it was a chance to do something for Mu.

Shaka pulled away and began to eat his breakfast. Mu smiled and watched Shaka eat with his eyes closed. Mu could not help but chuckle at the sight; he wondered how Shaka even knew what he was eating.

Just then Seiya ran up the front stairs of Mu’s temple and entered the living space. Seiya noticed that both men were scantily clad in nothing but thin robes and both had just taken showers. Seiya blushed at the possibilities, he asked bluntly, “Did I miss something here? Did you two get it on last night or something?”

Both Shaka and Mu turned tomato red and Shaka’s eyes flew open as Mu’s jaw dropped. Mu stared at Seiya with wide eyes and had no idea what to say. Shaka looked at Seiya with a puzzled expression and replied, “Did we get on what last night?”

Seiya laughed and said with stars in his eyes, “Get on each other; like. . .duh!, have sex?”

Shaka had no idea what to say, he being both a Buddhist Monk and the Virgin Saint should have already implied to Seiya that he had never had sex even before.

Mu blushed and replied, “Good Morning, Seiya. No we did not do that last night, although I do have a question. This morning I woke up and Shaka was sleeping in my bed, but Shaka does not recall why he would be there. If you have any idea of what could have happened or if you could find out, I would greatly appreciate it.”

Seiya smirked, “I hope that you two do get it on cuz you two look sooooooo cute together. I will see what I can find out, don’t worry Mu!” Seiya blushed at seeing Shaka look so human with him there eating with his hair up in a towel, and so sexy in that robe, and Seiya found Shaka’s reaction to his question really cute.

“Wow they don’t call you the Virgin Saint without a reason, huh? Hahaha! Well anyway, see you two lovebirds later!” Seiya rang as he exited through the back of Mu’s temple.

*Lovebirds? Us? We are good friends, but not lovebirds. . .but when Shaka almost touched me in bed this morning, I felt so excited and so warm. . .and just a moment ago during that little massage, I felt a kind of sensation resonating throughout the rest of my body. I have had a crush on him for so long. . .I wish he wanted me too* Mu thought as his face turned a flushed shade of pink. He turned to face Shaka whose eyes were again closed, making it very hard for Mu to determine his feelings.

*I am the man closest to god. . .not a man who wants to have sex on a whim. Even though Mu is my best friend, we are far from lovebirds. . . Aren’t we? Mu is so beautiful. . .and perfect. . .I suppose for him I would do almost anything. . . but I don’t think Mu wants me like that. . .~sigh~,* Shaka thought and as he felt a gaze on him he opened his eyes to see Mu standing in front of him. That is when Shaka remembered that Mu was there with his hair, still wet from the shower, wearing a tiny, thin robe that only accentuated the naked form underneath. He wanted to grab the lavender-haired man and pull him close into a warm embrace, but felt too much pride to do so.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seiya ran up to Aldebaran’s temple and immediately asked him if he knew anything. Aldebaran smirked at Seiya and said, “Well they have liked each other for so long that we, all of us here in Sanctuary, believed that it was finally time for someone to take action. . .since neither Mu nor Shaka seemed willing to make an attempt, we decided to. . .force them to spend time together.”

Seiya stood there in front of the Taurus temple completely wide-eyed. “WOW, gee I guess everyone knew about Mu and Shaka, too bad they didn’t have any sex,” Seiya said with a sigh.

Aldebaran looked down and replied, “Well that’s too bad considering we put them in bed together, naked. Wow and that still didn’t work. . .looks like I better tell Milo, Saga, Kanon, and Aioria about that. . .”

Seiya smirked, “Well if you need my help or Shaina’s, just ask us. We would both be honored to help you. How are you and Marin doing?”

Aldebaran blushed at the memory of the night before with his new girlfriend. They had hit it off ever since the incident when Syd and Bud from Asgard had attacked him, but were unable to get together. Sadly after Aldebaran died from the battles in Hades, he never got a chance to tell her how he felt. When Athena brought them back, he saw that as a blessing and perfect opportunity to tell Marin. Ever since then, the two had been inseparable.

Seiya sighed, “Well Aldebaran, I can see you and Marin must be hitting it off by the size of your blush!”

Marin stepped over and gave Seiya a huge hug. “Hello Seiya! How are you and Shaina doing? I hope things are well!” Seiya smiled at his sister and decided to catch up with her. Now that Seiya was informed by the plan, he had no reason to tell Mu about it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo looked around Deathmask’s temple, but found no journal. *Damn! He must have brought it to Aphrodite’s temple!*Milo thought as he rummaged through the creepy temple. I guess he took it with him to Aphrodite’s.

Milo continued up the stairs past a few temples and when he reached Shaka’s, he decided to reread some of the things that had lead him to want to set him up with Mu. * Shaka doesn’t write much, but he does mention Mu in all of his entries* Milo opens the book and looks inside:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaka’s Journal

November 25

***************************

I find this concept of writing journals to be pointless, I meditate on my concerns already; thus this is irrelevant. However, because it is Athena’s will for us to write at least twice a week I will discuss random frivolous matters. . .although twice a week is too frequent. Today I meditated with Mu in my garden and it was a calming experience. Afterwards Mu asked me if I wanted to go to town with him and Aldebaran, but I declined because I had no reason to go to Athens. . .it seemed pointless. Aldebaran and Marin came to my temple to pick up Mu and I said goodbye. Mu smiled at me and asked again if I would go. I repeated that I had no reason to go. For some reason Mu looked downwards and walked away; perhaps he was tired from so much meditation, but he had meditated with me plenty of times and usually left more energetic than before. Now that I think about it, maybe Mu was sad about something. . .well I will never know.

All of Sanctuary is still being repaired since our revival after the incidents with Hades and Artemis, but when I was revived I found out that after Saga, Camus, and Shura left Twin Salas they performed another “Athena Exclamation” against Mu, Milo, and Aioria right in my temple, thus destroying it. I am still trying to get electricity installed and have been sleeping on the remains of my stone lotus flower with only one blanket. Although I admit that I have been cold, perhaps I can distance my physical being again, after coming back into this world, I have not been able to concentrate as much. This seems long enough for a journal entry.

November 28

***************************

Today was uneventful except Aioria was busy planning a dual birthday party for his brother, Aioros, and Seiya. He passed by my temple and had requested that I attend the party. I was surprised that he came to me personally considering that he had invitations in his hands that he was passing out. He gave me one and again asked that I go. He seemed very unsure if I would comply or not. I suppose I could go to the party, although I do not understand the point. Milo’s birthday party was a few weeks ago and I did not go; perhaps that is why Aioria wanted to ask me in person. It is not that I dislike Milo, but I don’t like going to parties. Birthday parties celebrate only a flicker of life that can be so easily ended, then again when Athena brought us back she told us that she wanted us to cherish our new lives. . .So maybe I should have gone to Milo’s celebration, the celebration of his new life. I suppose I could go to Aioros’ and Seiya’s joint birthday party, for Athena. I wonder if everyone is going. . .perhaps I may attend. . .if Mu attends.

November 30

***************************

For some reason the party was quite fun. Aioria had arranged for a band and an open mike (as they call it) karaoke time. I recall Seiya singing quite a few songs, even one with his name sake that was called “Saint Seiya.” Although it made no sense considering he is the Pegasus Saint, not a Seiya Saint. Ikki also sang a few songs, which cheered me up greatly. But then what was really amazing was when Mu was coaxed into singing a few songs. His voice is so rich and calming; perhaps in a previous life he was a singer. Mu is a very enigmatic person; he seems to be close to those around him, that makes him very attractive. I would have sung a song with him. . .a nice romantic ballad. . .or not. . .I suppose I should go meditate on my feelings for him, I think he is very wonderful, but he would never want me. . .

December 19

****************************

Hmmmm…seems that it has been awhile since I last wrote here. Everyone is getting ready to celebrate the holiday season, which I find frivolous. Everyone in Sanctuary is going into town today for some Christmas shopping. Aioria and Mu asked me to go, but I declined. I did not want to enter the chaotic city during this time of year; last year, I went with them and promptly got lost, and went back to Sanctuary. Mu looked quite sad, I opened my eyes to see exactly what was going through his mind. I noticed Aioria’s eyes shifting towards me, and I shut my eyes before either of them noticed. Did he really want me to go? I was quite bewildered, Mu and I have been spending more time together, meditating, although he will not enter Twin Salas with me, I understand. I meditated on my feelings for the Aires saint, and I still cannot fully comprehend my inner being in regards for the lavender haired man. I wonder, what Mu will buy this year.

December 25

****************************

The holiday season has arrived. Milo entered my temple, I was meditating, and he shook me quite violently telling me to go to Athena’s temple, where everyone was gathering. I was quite irritated by Milo’s vile attempt to get me out of temple; he carried me over his shoulder, telling me that I was too slow. I did get presents for everyone, gift certificates to their favorite restaurants in town. All the saints talked about their favorite restaurants on the 20th, and I took the opportunity to go into town that day and get the gift certificates. However, I wanted to get Mu something special, I looked at all the little shops in town, and I found something, but now I regret buying it. I will not give it to him this year, maybe some other time. Everyone seemed quite happy with their gifts, I did not want to share the holiday cheer; I went outside to meditate as I heard the holiday carols from Athena’s temple. Aioria came to me and dragged me back inside, I complied. We had a big feast, Miho, Shunrei and Tatsumi made one fantastic meal this year. I enjoyed the feast immensely. Mu sat next to me. I felt his gaze, watching me eat. I must admit, I felt a bit embarrassed; I tried my best not to show my embarrassment. I opened my eyes for a moment, and our eyes locked; those green eyes. . .

December 28

****************************

Mu…he came by my temple today, I was meditating in Twin Salas; he was at the foot of the entrance calling me mentally. I left Twin Salas and entered the living room to talk to Mu. Mu wanted me to go out with everyone for New Years. They were planning on going to the park to watch the fireworks and the countdown. He mentioned that it had the best view; he also mentioned that I did not have to go to the club with them afterward. I noticed that he was disappointed as I agreed not to go to the club with them. I did not fully comprehend why he was feeling so down. I offered to make some tea, and he beamed, I must admit, I smiled when he became more cheerful.

January 5

****************************

On December 31, we all gathered at Mu’s temple to go to the park. It was quite chaotic; there were so many people there. I could feel myself getting irritated with all of the noise, but Aioria tried to cheer me up to no avail. As everyone was paying attention to the countdown, I opened my eyes and looked at the sky…the stars were magnificent. I lost myself in the beauty the universe was shedding to the world. For several moments, everything was quiet; I closed my eyes and celebrated the New Year in a different light. I heard the cheers as the New Year came, and a soft hand on my shoulder. I turned around and Mu was there, smiling. He thanked me for coming. I was shocked, my heart skipped, what was going on? Was this what people called love? I smiled back at him and said something about coming over to his temple later on during the week for training. It seemed so out of place, I felt terrible, and I left after that. I wonder…what Mu thought. . .

February 15

****************************

I haven’t been writing. . .Both Camus and Shura had quiet and pleasant birthdays. Yesterday was what initiated me to want to write in my journal. A tradition from other countries called Valentine’s Day was celebrated. I don’t understand why Aphrodite came by and gave me some chocolates in a red box in the shape of a heart. I thanked him, quite confused. He beamed with hearts in his eyes; he was giving everyone chocolates. Mu stopped by and I was pleased to see him, I made some tea and we had a pleasant talk. We talked about different meditation techniques and the different meanings among the other sects of Buddhism. I noticed that Mu was quite nervous about something, but I let it pass, it was up to him to bring it up or not. He surprised me; he gave me something. He gave me a beautiful statue of the bodhisattva Manjusri. He told me that he carved it himself, the stone being something that he picked up from Tibet. I was speechless. He gave me a wonderful explanation of why he chose this deity. I was moved beyond words. I felt my cheeks flush…I was embarrassed. I reached out to him…and squeezed his hand…I didn’t know what else to do…I opened my eyes and looked into those wondrous green eyes. I sensed that he put much thought and effort into this statue. I smiled and thanked him. We mediated for a while, and the whole time, I could not stop thinking of Mu…he was so kind, so thoughtful, and most of all, I realized that he meant so much to me, and that I could be at least a little special to him too.

March 10

****************************

Again, another uneventful day. . .Milo has been coming over more often to drop off Greek sweets and pastries. I have told him that I don’t like things too sweet, but he brings lots of foods filled with honey anyway. He is very kind to do so, but he always has a smirk on his face and seems to have an ulterior motive. Although I am not sure what it is that makes me feel that way. Well, anyway, Mu’s birthday is coming up in 17 days and I am struggling on what to give him. I normally don’t give very much for birthdays, especially since Athena spoils each saint to no end with parties, wine, food, and random gifts. I didn’t want to give Mu something silly considering how thoughtful he is when giving something to me. I still cherish that statue he carved for me and I dust it daily. I want to give him something just as special. . .but what would be appropriate, without it being so overt that I like him? I still have that gift I bought him for Christmas. . .but I can’t give that to him. . .I need to figure something out.

Shaka’s Journals ends


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo smirked as he read the March 10th entry. He had not read the journal recently enough to have seen this entry and was quite amused by Shaka’s ramblings about him coming to his temple so often.

“Well it isn’t like I just read your journal without giving you any payment. . . although sweets are a bad idea for a payment when dealing with someone like Shaka. . .I should have been stopping by giving him incense or something,” Milo said quietly. Milo decided to head up to his own temple and when he finally arrived he sat down on his fluffy couch and began to organize his notes on each saint’s preferences, so he could set all of them up to go out with each other and be happy. He knew he would have to recruit Aphrodite and Deathmask’s help with his endeavor, but he wanted to have a plan first, before doing so.

Milo smiled and grabbed a large notebook. “Well let me see, according to Shura’s journal, it seems that he and Shiryu have been dating on the sly ever since Shura was brought back in the end of October. Sooo. . .it would be fun to have them come out to the rest of us ^_^. Everyone already knows that Aphrodite and Deathmask are an item; same with Dohko and Shion. Everyone also knows that Aldebaran is with Marin and Seiya is with Shaina. Hmm. . .and now everyone should know that Mu and Shaka would need to be shoved together, thus we all have the duty to do so. I guess next up is trying to find dates for the Gemini twins, and then I guess I can go temple by temple. ^_^ But the only problem is that I can’t figure out where Camus’s journal is, nor Saga’s. . .”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaka washed all of the dishes, to Mu’s dismay, but Mu couldn’t help but smile at Shaka because while he was washing them, he swayed his cute butt. Mu tried to think of things for them to do that day, and since he was feigning a little illness, he decided that it should be nothing too obtrusive or exhausting.

He continued to watch his blond beauty and thought of absolutely nothing. . .as much as they had in common, the only thing running through his mind was the idea of Shaka’s flesh against his own, the fiery sensations as Shaka touched him earlier, and his cute little butt in the short blue robe. * My mind is in the gutter. . .I can’t believe that is all I can think about, * Mu thought.

Shaka knew Mu was watching him and he began to scrub those dishes and made sure he did a good job. He couldn’t believe that he cared that much for the dishes to be perfect, but since they were Mu’s he felt an obligation. He felt a little uncomfortable from the gaze, his self-image was normally so high, but with Mu he wanted to be even better. He put all the dishes away and sat at the table with his crush and finally pulled his hair out of the towel to air dry. He swished his long, golden locks back and forth, the spun gold glistening in the light of the kitchen reflecting the light all around him.

Mu’s mouth parted a little and gazed with awe as he watched the bright strands of gold shimmered everywhere. * Wow. . .Shaka is sooooo pretty. . .and yet I bet he has no clue. . .hahaha. . .he is so sweet, innocent, and completely unassuming when it comes to matters such as these. . .nothing like what I would expect from a Virgo, considering they are usually considered as image-based and shallow. But Shaka. . .he is so deep; granted he may have been a little short sighted in the past, but he has grown so much since then. He is so cute and sweet. . .hehe, * Mu smiled as he thought about the beauty before him.

Shaka slowly opened his bright eyes, and saw Mu looking at him with a smile on his face and he could not help but flash him a smile back, which immediately startled Mu. Shaka was not the type to smile at a person. Mu blushed immediately and felt really special.

Shaka blushed back at Mu, but he was wondering what was wrong with him. * I have felt my cheeks get so warm all day today. . .I don’t think my cheeks have ever felt so warm. Maybe I am catching Mu’s illness? No. . .I feel okay, a bit light headed, but not sick. But my heart is beating so fast. . ., * Shaka thought as he looked directly into Mu’s eyes.

Mu said quickly, “Shaka. Maybe we could. . .have some hot cocoa together. I have a really nice recipe from Aphrodite and he says that it isn’t very sweet, so maybe you’ll like it. ^_^” Shaka had actually never had chocolate and was curious to know what it was like. . .he had given the heart box of chocolates from Aphrodite to Milo, and that was his only past experience with the stuff. . .but since he would get to have whatever hot cocoa was with Mu, it had to be good. “Mu. . .I would love to have hot cocoa with you. . .but um * blush * what is hot cocoa? Is it just cocoa that is hot?” Shaka asked with genuine interest.

Mu had to stifle a chuckle as he saw the look on Shaka’s face, he had never met anyone who didn’t know what hot cocoa was. “It is actually a drink made from milk and chocolate. . .but this recipe also calls for some vanilla and cinnamon,” Mu stated calmly. “Oh. . .,” whispered Shaka. * He must think I am stupid. . .or at least ignorant. . .he was very good about not trying to make me feel bad for not knowing, but. . .oh Mu I want to learn these things. . .I just hope you can be patient with me, * Shaka thought.

Mu got up off his chair and walked over to the stove and pulled out a pot. He then opened a box and pulled out a rose-shaped card that was Aphrodite’s signature. He looked at the recipe and began to make the delicious treat. He even whipped some real cream and grated some orange zest to put on top. Mu poured the yummy hot chocolate into two cute mugs with rams on them and placed a dollop of whipped cream with orange zest and cinnamon sugar on top. He handed one mug to Shaka and smiled.

Shaka blushed again from the amount of work Mu put into the morning treat. Mu watched Shaka bring the cup to his lips and saw Shaka’s eyes widen as the delicious, full-bodied flavor encompassed his whole mouth. “Mu. . .this is soooo delicious! I have never tasted anything so amazing. Thank you!” Shaka exclaimed, not knowing he had a little whipped cream on his nose and the side of his mouth. Mu had to resist to not lick it off of him. He decided that a napkin might be a better course of action. He lifted a soft napkin to Shaka’s nose and wiped off the cream. He wanted to touch his face so badly. . .the idea of tasting Shaka’s mouth, flavored with chocolate was becoming unbearable. He began to feel really warm, even though his light, thin robe was not enough for the clear, yet cool spring day.

Shaka looked up at Mu who was standing there with the napkin in his hand. Shaka took the napkin and cleaned his mouth, “Thank you, Mu. I hope you don’t mind. . .but I would really like some more.” Mu smiled and got him some more of the cocoa. He watched Shaka, not getting over him being in a short, thin silk sapphire blue robe that left little to the imagination, a pair of zori slippers, his hair completely fanned around him like a ray of light, and again with more whipped cream on his nose. Just when Mu was about to get up, unable to resist the idea of licking that cream off any longer Shaka got up.

“Mu. . .please let me get you some. . .you aren’t feeling well. . .you should rest. I’ll take very good care of you,” Shaka stated with a nod, but the whipped cream did not budge off his cute nose. Mu smiled at Shaka and sat down again, this time crossing his legs, completely forgetting his lack of underwear.

Shaka blushed, he could not see anything, but he noticed the robe was barely covering his inner thighs. He knew that if Mu only shifted even a centimeter, that he would be able to see a very intimate area on his crush’s body. His cheeks turned redder than a ripe tomato and he turned around and headed to the pot of cocoa to get Mu a refill. He felt his blood rush all over his body at the idea of Mu behind him in the cream silk robe.

He had to close his eyes again; he really wanted to look at his lavender-haired beauty, but every time he did, he felt feelings he had never really experienced before. At least not for 7 years or so, since the onset of becoming a teenager with hormones. But he learned to suppress those, but he could not suppress anything when looking at Mu. He carefully poured the cocoa, and handed the mug to Mu. He missed the slight pout on Mu’s face. Mu enjoyed seeing Shaka’s eyes open for a change, but he realized that it would not last forever.

“Shaka? What would you like to do today? I really would like to do something you enjoy ^_^,” Mu asked sweetly.

Shaka kept his eyes closed and thought to himself, * I really want to try to *blush* kiss him. . .he would really make fun of me. . .I have never kissed anyone before. . .ever. . .and I really want him to be my first. . .but I just can’t ask for that. . .I need to think of something; something less fluffy. I, Shaka, cannot seem innocent to anyone, let alone someone as amazing as Mu. Hmm. . . I guess the most important thing is to do something that would make Mu feel better.* Just then Shaka had an idea.

Shaka stated clearly to Mu, “I think I know what I would like to do today, but I need to go to town first to get some supplies.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC

A/N: Please review ^_^ This is probably going to be a LOOONNGGG fic just because of the sheer number of pairings, and the fact that some characters are a lot more angsty and have a lot of inner battles to deal with ^_^


Chapter 2 (not up yet)
Back to Saint Seiya Fiction
Back to Anime Section
Back to Main Index

Email: yami_kiwi@yahoo.com