~~Sleeping Beauty~~


Sleeping Beauty Chapter 2

Warning—Rated PG13


The three fairies and the baby finally arrived at the abandoned woodcutter’s cottage, they were happy to have a place to put down their things, eat, and get some sleep.

Milo jimmied open the door and the three walked inside. It was very dark and they couldn’t see anything in front of them. Milo cursed, “Damn! If we had our wands we could make some light. Anyone have a candle?” Aphrodite was about to pull one out but then he had the urge to sneeze, “A. . .Ah. . .AAAACHHOOO! Whoa, this place must be dusty or something. Hey, Milo, how long has this place been abandoned?” Aphrodite asked as he covered his nose to prevent future sneezing.

Milo shrugged and looked for a match. Camus walked in with Shaka and asked, “So, what is going on? I have a lantern you know.” He pulled out the lantern and it illuminated the room. All three fairies gasped.

“HOLY SHIT! THIS PLACE IS FILTHY!” Aphrodite screamed and promptly woke up the baby.

“Thanks a lot. . .” Camus sighed trying to calm down the baby.

Milo inspected the room more thoroughly and said, “Well, it’s pretty bad…but…we should be able to get this place all spiffed up.”

Aphrodite sighed heavily and said, “Cleaning this house will take forever…we can’t have the prince sleep here tonight…it’s absolutely disgusting!”

Milo raised an eyebrow and said, “You know we can’t call the baby…you know…here…we need to come up with another name!”

Aphrodite and Milo thought for a couple of minutes thinking really hard as to what to name the prince. Finally Camus said firmly, “Virgo…Virgo is his name.”

Milo and Aphrodite were a bit surprised to hear Camus name the baby, but they were content with the name. Milo said, “Alright, Virgo it is!”

Aphrodite squealed, “That’s a wonderful name!”

Milo and Aphrodite got some candles out bringing light into the house. The two fairies sighed heavily and started cleaning.

Camus sat down on the chair and calmed little Virgo down. He pulled out a bottle and fed the baby and Milo couldn’t help but watch. He was surprised to see his fellow fairy play a motherly role. Camus looked up and gave him a What? look.


Milo and Aphrodite cleaned until the dawn two days later. Camus went through piles of diapers and wipes and was often either holding the baby or washing the soiled clothes. He was getting tired of cleaning up after the baby, but he would prefer that to dusting the cottage.

“You know Aphrodite, we could have finished this within two seconds if you would pull our wands from hammer-space,” Milo whined. “Oh yeah, that’s true. . .but where would our sense of accomplishment be in that?” Aphrodite responded with a grin on his face.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll pull out the wands only for a time limit of 5 minutes. In that time we should be able to finish cleaning, stock this place with food, and clean the baby’s clothing. . .again,” Aphrodite said as he pulled out their wands. Within 2 minutes they finished all of their tasks. Milo decided he would fool around for the last 3 minutes with his beloved wand.

Milo decided to add some extra luxuries. He put in fancy beds, 2 full bathrooms with baths, showers, and 2 toilets (his own invention @_@, he invented them way before their time). He also created extra rooms that could not be noticed by looking at the house, so that when “Virgo Shaka” got older, he could have his own bedroom. Milo added a bookcase filled with a library of art, cooking, history, and pornographic books.

Aphrodite sighed and added a sewing room to be practical and a small swimming pool in the backyard along with a rose garden, which he surrounded with a white picket fence. He also created his own bedroom with fancy fabrics and his own private bathroom. He also made a bunch of outfits and glitter sprays for his hair. He also created a bunch of fabric for future endeavors.

Camus decided to be practical and made a basement for storage and an indoor playroom for “Virgo” to run around in. He also made an outdoor jungle gym and slides for him to play with. He also created a baby room for him. He added all the things necessary to take care of a baby, such as a sink, a crib, a playpen, a changing table, drawers, and a bed for when he grows into it. He also created a workout room for the fairies to keep in shape. Camus also created working lights so that they could see at night.

When the three minutes were up Aphrodite sent the wands back to hammer-space. Milo sighed and waved goodbye to his wand. “I should have created a hot guy to have lots of sex with,” Milo whined. Aphrodite sighed, “Milo, there are no guys hotter than me. Remember that.” Milo nodded and looked up at the ceiling. I am gonna die from no sex for 16 years. . .THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!! I am going nuts already for not getting any for 16 hours. . . Milo grabbed a pillow from the new couch and plopped it over his face as a means to suffocate himself. Camus not averting his gaze from the baby grabbed the pillow and placed it back on the couch. Milo glared at his friend.

“Milo, darling, there is a city not too far from here, I am sure we can pick up some cuties,” Aphrodite said with a flirty tone in his voice. Milo looked at Aphrodite and smiled, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. It will be pretty easy to pick up some unassuming humans.” Aphrodite nodded with a mischievous look on his pretty face.

Camus looked down and sighed for what seemed like the millionth time that evening. “Can you two ever think about anything but sex? I mean, what about our mission here? We are supposed to be taking care of Virgo, and I don’t think either of you really care,” Camus said with a frown.

Milo and Aphrodite looked at him shocked. “Well, of course we are here for the baby; how hard could that possibly be?” Milo asked with a look of confidence on his face. Aphrodite nodded in concordance.

Camus raised an eyebrow at Milo’s statement, “Well since I have been taking care of the baby for the last 3 days, I suppose you can do it for tomorrow. I shall go to the village and see just how secluded we actually are.”

Milo responded, “Okay. . .uh. . .sure! I will take care of the baby tomorrow. If you can do it, then so can I!” Aphrodite smirked and decided he would let Milo take control for the next day. He said, “Oh, Camus, darling, while you are in town can you get some books on potty training, child development, and a book so we can play doctor, if you know what I mean.”

Camus again sighed and said, “Yeah, yeah. So, who is making dinner?” Milo blurted, “I will! Since I am in such a good mood cuz I get to take care of the baby tomorrow, I am going to make a bunch of Greek foods!”

Aphrodite and Camus looked at each other in horror, but decided that Milo could use the practice in cooking, and it seemed that Virgo was quite amused.


The next day Camus set off for the nearby town after giving thorough instructions to Milo on taking care of the baby. Aphrodite said that he would take care of meals and such.

Aphrodite made lunch and went straight to the swimming pool in the backyard. Milo sighed, “What the fuck? Why does Aphrodite-chan get to go swimming and we don’t?” He thought to himself, Hmm. . .why can’t the baby go swimming, I mean, kids like to swim too. But this is an awfully small baby. Well it can’t hurt to try.

Milo smirked and changed into some red speedos and put the baby in a little pair of swimming trunks and little orange water wings to help him float. The swimming trunks immediately dropped off Virgo’s diaper and the water wings wouldn’t stay on. Milo said, “hmph.” Damn, this is not gonna work. Virgo interrupted his thoughts with a soft coo.

Milo looked at the baby and decided that Camus would be back later that evening and then he could go skinny-dipping with Aphrodite then. I can’t wait until Camus comes back!

Aphrodite finally returned from his dip in the pool that was surrounded by rose petals with a smile on his pretty face. He looked at Milo who looked strangely exhausted. “What’s wrong with you, darling?” Aphrodite asked with concern.

Milo looked up with hair in his face, “This kid only can do one thing: poop. I cannot stand to wash another diaper!!!!!” Milo gave Aphrodite the biggest, cutest puppy eyes and pouted his lips and said, “Aphrodite-sama, please help me with this cute little baby.” Aphrodite closed his eyes and smiled, “Camus left you in charge of the baby today, and nothing you say will get me to help you.”


Later that evening Milo was so exhausted from taking care of Virgo that he was ready to fall over any moment. He constantly changed the baby’s diapers, played with the baby, comforted him when he was crying, and kept him out of trouble, in addition to feeding him and preparing bottles. Aphrodite had a very relaxing day and decided to make dinner for his fellow fairies.

Camus finally returned with Aphrodite’s books and said, “The nearest village is about a 3 hour walk away, and it requires some climbing and river crossing, so I doubt there will be too many people over here. I bought some medicines just in case Virgo gets hurt, or. . .,” he glanced at Milo, “one of us does.”

Milo looked at Camus with relief, he was so tired that he needed a break. Milo also knew that Camus would probably not let him off so easy. “Wow, taking care of a baby really was hard work! I am really impressed by you Camus, I don’t know how you do it?” Milo said in hopes that Camus would take the baby and let him have some fun.

Camus glanced at Milo and said, “Who said that I was in charge of Virgo? I think I enjoy the free time going to the village, so maybe I will go there weekly. Perhaps you two can take care of the baby on those days.”

Milo and Aphrodite looked at Camus with stunned looks on their faces, “Well. . .um. . .Camus! You can’t do that to us! It just isn’t fair, I mean, it was Aphrodite’s idea to take the baby in the first place, so don’t put any of this on me!” Milo expressed with desperation in his voice.

Aphrodite sighed and said, “Look, I don’t know how to take care of a baby, but I guess I underestimated the work involved. I am sorry, guys.” Aphrodite looked up at Camus and Milo with large, sparkling eyes filled with sincerity. Milo glared back at Aphrodite, then looked at Camus with the puppy eyes.

Camus sighed and silently tried to figure out why he was so close to these fairies. He picked up the baby and said, “You both clean up the mess Milo made today, then both of you can take care of the baby during the nights, and I will take care of the days.” Camus smirked to himself knowing that Virgo often did not sleep through the nights.

Milo and Aphrodite ran over to Camus to thank him, they both assumed that Virgo would mainly sleep and if he had a problem and cried they would get up and take care of it. But Camus would have the difficult job of taking care of Virgo while he’s awake.

That night Milo and Aphrodite cleaned the mess and lied down in their rooms to get some sleep. Camus had the baby sleep near their rooms so they could monitor the baby. He on the other hand decided to sleep in the room farthest away from the baby so he could get a good night’s rest.

That night, neither Milo, nor Aphrodite got any sleep. Baby Virgo was crying the entire night and they had no clue what he wanted. They wanted to go wake up Camus numerous times, but they did not want to disappoint him or make him any grumpier.

“Arrrgh! I don’t know what to do!!!!!! He just won’t shut up. . .Maybe we should go wake Camus up, I mean this could be a real emergency,” Milo stated with desperation. “Yeah, sure,” Aphrodite said with sarcasm in his voice.

“Well I bet if I go over to Camus and give him a blowjob he would wake up and then decide to help us because I would drive him into pure bliss and ecstasy, thus he would not want to refuse,” Milo said confidently, only to gain a snicker from Aphrodite.

“Hmm. Now that is something I would love to see, but don’t you think it would be awfully hard to enjoy with this brat screaming?” Aphrodite asked with a grin on his face.

“Well, I am not going to go attempt it for fun ya know! It is for serious reasons!” Milo stated. Milo left Aphrodite with the crying baby to go wake Camus up in his own way.


Camus was asleep for the first time in 3 days. He hadn’t had much sleep because of the baby and he was finally able to rest on his soft pillow. Milo crept into Camus’s room and saw a very peaceful Camus lying in bed. Milo almost felt bad for attempting to wake the sleeping man, but he strongly believed that his situation with Virgo took precedence.

Milo carefully tip-toed to his bed, and just when Milo was about to pull the covers off of Camus, a very strong hand grabbed Milo’s. Milo thought, Holy shit!! I can’t believe that I woke him up?!? Camus’s eyes shot open and he quickly rose from his comfortable spot. He glared at the blue haired man.

Milo was obviously speechless and was only able to give Camus a dumfounded look. Camus said quite coldly, “Why do you disturb my slumber?” Milo feared for his life, he said quietly, “Virgo…he…won’t stop…crying Camus.”

Camus sighed quite heavily and said, “Well, tell me, what does his cry sound like?” Milo shocked to hear the man ask him a question rather than torturing him right then and there said, “I…I am not quite sure Camus. I didn’t know that babies had different cries. It sounds the same as all the other cries I heard today.”

Camus glared at Milo and said firmly, “Milo, tell me what did you try to do to comfort Virgo?” Milo thought about the question carefully and said, “Well, both Aphrodite and myself tried rocking him to sleep, and feeding him.”

Camus said in an irritated tone, “Did you check his diaper?” Milo said a bit embarrassed, “No…I guess I better check that.”

Camus said as he fell back into bed, “If Virgo is still crying after that, try holding him close to you while you are breathing in and out quite calmly. And rub his back…he really likes that…he will usually falls straight to sleep.”

Milo said quietly, “Th…Thank you Camus…I will do that.” Milo went over to the door, but before he could leave, Camus’s cold voice said, “Don’t you dare come back in here…I will kill you the next time!”

Milo closed the door swiftly and quietly.

He returned to Aphrodite and the baby and he asked him about the diaper situation. Aphrodite sniffed and gave Milo the look of sheer terror. “Uh. Milo? You did all that diaper stuff earlier, right? Well since you are now sooooo experienced, you can do it now!” Aphrodite said as he handed Virgo to Milo and ran out of the room.

Milo sighed and said, “I guess both of us are in deep shit, huh kid.” Virgo squealed and Milo was finally able to get him to stop crying.


A few years have gone by and little Virgo was growing up quickly. Milo, Camus and Aphrodite were getting quite accustomed to taking care of the child. Virgo was now six years old, and is getting his first lesson in swimming.

Virgo slowly walked over to the pool in the backyard with all the swimming gear on and said, “Aphrodite…do I have to get in the water?”

Aphrodite who was quite excited to teach little Virgo the art of swimming said, “Aw…Virgo…don’t you want to play in the water? You have to trust me…you know that I will never let you drown, right?

Milo who was sitting on a bench near the pool said with a smirk, “Yeah, listen to mommy Aphrodite…he will make sure that you will never fall.” Milo burst out laughing at his own comment.

Aphrodite scowled towards the blue haired man and said, “Humph! Knowing how horny you get at night, I might just make your night miserable!” Aphrodite gave Milo a seductive smile.

Virgo looked at the older men with confusion written all over his face and said, “What is horny?”

Camus glared at his comrades. He walked over to Virgo and said, “Virgo, don’t worry about what Milo and Aphrodite are talking about right now, they will explain it later.”

Milo and Aphrodite looked at Camus with shock-stricken eyes. Milo thought to himself, Great!! Now I will have to teach the little one about sex ed.” Aphrodite thought, Yeah!! I get to show little Virgo some demonstrations when he gets older!!

Aphrodite said, “Come on Virgo, let’s get in.”

Virgo looked at Aphrodite with puppy dog eyes that said, ‘No!! I don’t wanna!’ Aphrodite thought for a moment and noticed that Camus was quite close to the pool.

Aphrodite said with a huge grin on his face, “Alright darling, I will get in first. Would that make you feel better?”

Virgo nodded. Aphrodite sneaked over to Camus and swiftly pushed the icy man in. Milo busted out laughing and when Camus reached the top of the water gave Aphrodite a death glare.

Aphrodite knelt over to Virgo and said, “See. Camus loves the water. Come on, let’s go in together.”

Slowly Virgo entered the water with Aphrodite and before they knew it, Virgo was enjoying himself.

Milo watched his comrades and Virgo enjoying themselves, but he did not feel like getting wet. Milo thought about the times of the past and all the nights that where he had to get out of bed to comfort the crying baby. He was glad that he was growing up quickly, but at the same time he missed playing with him as a little baby.

Aphrodite interrupted Milo’s thoughts by saying, “Hey, Milo darling…why don’t you join us?”

Milo smirked and said, “Yeah, I will be there in a minute.”

The three fairies and the young Virgo enjoyed their afternoon in the pool together.


A few years later, Virgo now being 12 years old was picking berries with his lovely fairies.

Virgo picking a few berries looked at the little round scrumptious berries and said, “Milo, how do you pick a good berry?”

Milo turned around to face the little boy and said with a smile, “Well, it is a little tricky. You want to pick little round firm berries, not the squishy kind. The squishy kind usually don’t taste so good, plus they are over-ripe.”

Virgo looked at the bush that was right in front of him and noticed a few green berries and said, “Okay, what about this kind?”

Milo smiled and said, “No, those won’t do. Those are under-ripe. They are not ready to eat yet Virgo.”

Virgo said with a frown, “How do you know? Did you try them? You know Milo, they are quite firm.”

Aphrodite butted in and said, “Okay darling, why don’t you try them and see for yourself.”

Virgo took the challenge and promptly put the green berry in his mouth. As soon as he took a bite into the berry his face turned sour.

Milo and Aphrodite giggled. Aphrodite said, “Now do you believe what Milo said?”

Virgo swallowed and said, “Y…yes. I do now. Hey, Camus are we going to go fishing today?”

Camus nodded and gave the little boy a smile.

Virgo tested other berries by tasting them. Through trial and error he was able to distinguish what made a good berry. Milo grinned each time Virgo put a squishy berry in his mouth and gave a look of disgust. Milo thought the looks Virgo got were priceless.


After berry picking they went to the river to teach Virgo how to fish for dinner. They believed it was time for Virgo to learn more responsibility and this seemed like a good way to teach him, since eating was vital for survival.

Camus handed Virgo a little pole with a long string and a popper on the end. “Okay Virgo, today we are going to discuss how to catch fish. Different lures attract different fish and that is due to a variety of reasons. First, the lures float at different levels within the water. Some sink, some float when they are stationary, others float when they are moved. Second, the lures are also in different shapes and colors to mimic what each type of fish feeds on. Third, how you move the lure can also determine how likely the fish is to follow you. Do you understand?” Camus asked with a serious look on his face.

Virgo nodded in complete understanding, as Milo looked dumbfounded. He had never gone fishing before; it had always been Camus and Aphrodite. He only knew how to eat fish.

Virgo then cast the lure out into the river. “Camus, if I cast the rod in different places, would I get different kinds of fish?”

Camus smiled, “Of course. Virgo you see that waterfall over there?” Virgo looked over at the direction that Camus was pointing and nodded. Camus continued, “If we cast our rods in that direction, we would get salmon because they swim upstream during this time of year.”

Milo was completely confused; the only thing that he understood was that salmon was by the waterfall. Milo said, “Well, I want some salmon, let’s fish over there.”

Aphrodite giggled, “Alright darling, I will take you over there while Virgo gets his lesson.” Aphrodite pushed Milo towards the waterfall and started to cast a rod.

After a few hours, the gang went home to their cottage with a two buckets filled with scrumptious looking fishies. Milo could not wait to get home and cook the suckers. Aphrodite and Camus looked at each other with pure amusement on their faces.

Virgo asked Milo curiously, “Milo, how are you going to prepare the fish? You are cooking tonight, right?”

Milo looked at little Virgo with a humongous grin and said, “That is Milo’s special surprise!!”

While Milo was making dinner, Aphrodite and Camus were teaching Virgo some literature and giving Virgo some vocabulary questions.

Aphrodite said cutely, “Spell intercourse sweety.”

Virgo looked at Aphrodite and said, “I believe that when I was about six or so, you and Milo mentioned the word ‘horny’. I would definitely like to know what that words means.”

Aphrodite looked at Camus and Camus shrugged. Aphrodite said warmly, “Why don’t you ask Camus here…I think that he would do a better job than me.”

Camus gave the aqua haired man an icy glare and said, “I remember clearly…that I said that you and Milo would tell Virgo about that word as well as some other things. You two mentioned many things and I believe that you two should explain since you and Milo are so familiar with it.”

Aphrodite gave Camus a seductive smile and said, “Hey Milo, I think that our little friend here need some tonight…and Virgo can watch…does that sound good to you Virgo?”

Camus’s glare turned dark blue; Camus was ready to kill Aphrodite for mentioning such an act. Camus got up swiftly, not taking his eyes off Aphrodite.

Aphrodite smiled and got up. Aphrodite was about to walk closer to the icy man, but was interrupted by Virgo. Virgo said calmly, “I think I would like a demonstration…I do hear moaning every now and then…don’t think that I don’t know what you are talking about Aphrodite. I have sneaked into your room on several occasions…you and Milo certainly have lots of fun.”

Camus’s glare turned completely black and he said firmly to Virgo, “Go to your room Virgo, I will come and get you once dinner is ready.”

Virgo knew what that tone meant and he did not want to infuriate the man further, he got up and went directly to the kitchen to help Milo with dinner.

Milo whispered to Virgo, “Doesn’t look good…let’s hope that things get better.” Virgo nodded. Milo thought to himself, Wow!! Camus can certainly be a bitch every now and then…I wouldn’t mind an all out brawl right about now…it would be so much fun to watch.

Camus walked over to Aphrodite and Aphrodite backed up with each step. Aphrodite said with confidence, “Oh darling, I know that you want some…you know that I wouldn’t mind giving it…”

Before Aphrodite could say anything more, Camus shoves Aphrodite against the wall. Aphrodite groaned lightly. Aphrodite said, “Oh darling, how did you know that I like it rough…”

Camus was infuriated, his grip on the aqua haired man tightened and he whispered into Aphrodite’s ear, “Don’t test me…not now…not ever…do you understand me.”

Aphrodite could not help but smile and he said, “Loud and clear, darling.”

Before anything else could be done, the timer went off. Milo quickly went towards the oven and pulled out the fish. He quickly said, “Dinner shall be ready in a couple of minutes…please seat yourselves.”

Aphrodite and Camus looked over at Milo who smiled and got the rest of the food ready to be served. Virgo took the serving plates and bowls toward the dining table.

Camus let Aphrodite go and they both went towards the dining table sitting at opposite ends of the table.

When Milo was done with the last serving dish, he placed it on the table and said to the group, “Alright, dinner is served!! Dig in guys!”

What was served was a variety of things. Milo made some of his favorite dishes, including dessert. The main course, of course, was the herb-crusted salmon with a touch of lemon, caesar salad, roasted veggies, calamari and garlic bread.

Milo and Virgo were the first to serve themselves, Aphrodite followed suit, but Camus was still quite upset with the whole fiasco that took place earlier that night.

Milo sighed heavily and said to Camus, “Come on Camus! Eat something. I went through all the trouble to make sure that everything was perfect. The least you could do is eat the food I made!”

Camus looked at Milo and saw that the poor man was desperate in his attempt to get him to eat. Camus grabbed some of the serving plates and served himself.

Milo smiled and said, “Thank you Camus!” The fairies and little Virgo ate their dinner peacefully. After they were done, Camus decided to wash the dishes for the group.

Milo and Aphrodite went over to the living quarters and decided to help little Virgo with his math.

After Camus was done with the dishes he went downstairs to do some training. Virgo noticed that Camus left the room. The blond decided to continue the conversation that they had earlier. “Aphrodite, I still would like to know what horny means.”

Milo eyes shot up when Virgo brought up the question again. Aphrodite sighed and said, “Darling, you are quite stubborn. Alright I will tell you…but only after you finish your work, okay.”

Virgo nodded in agreement and worked quite diligently. In about a half an hour, Virgo was done with everything. Virgo smiled and said, “I’m done! Now I would like you to keep your end of the bargain Aphrodite.”

Milo said before Aphrodite could answer Virgo’s question, “How about some dessert!! I’m sure you guys are able to pack some away, right!”

Aphrodite squealed with excitement and he said with hearts twinkling everywhere, “What are we having, dear Milo??”

Milo said with a grin, “I thought that you would never ask! Well, I made some berry pie…Milo style and pistachio baklava.

Aphrodite got up quickly to help Milo serve dessert. Aphrodite asked Virgo, “Would you like some, darling?”

Virgo nodded. Before Virgo knew it, he was handed a plate with a huge slice of berry pie with whipped cream and a piece of the pistachio baklava.

Milo said to the other two boys, “I’m going to go downstairs and give Camus some dessert. See you guys in a bit.” Milo disappeared quickly.

Aphrodite sat down by the counter with his huge mound of berry pie and two pieces of baklava. Virgo sat down next to the aqua haired man and asked his question yet again, “Aphrodite, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the meaning of horny.”

Aphrodite noticed that the blond was quite irritated that no one was answering his question. Aphrodite said calmly, “Alright sweety, I will tell you. Horny has several meanings, but the way that Milo and I have used it is quite simple. It means that a person is ‘turned on’. And what ‘turned on’ means is that the person is in the mood for sex. Do you follow, dear?”

Virgo thought for a moment and said, “I understand for the most part. But I am not quite sure what the situation looks like.”

Aphrodite smiled and said, “One way you can tell if someone is really ‘turned on’ is when their penis shoots straight up…and the penis is quite hard…you know dear…the whole thing just becomes filled with blood.”

Virgo looked at Aphrodite in confusion, “Do you mean straight up.” Virgo points to the ceiling.

Virgo thought about what Aphrodite said for a minute and asked, “Okay, well what about sex…I have seen you and Milo moan and groan at night…and I believe that Milo was on top of you…I could not see too clearly.”

Aphrodite blushed lightly and said with a smile, “Darling, you are right on the money. The situation that you just described…is when Milo and I were having sex. Good eyes!”

Virgo blushed and said, “Do you and Milo do that every night?”

Aphrodite giggled and said sweetly, “No…not every night…only when Milo gets horny…which is quite often…don’t tell Milo I said that. He will never admit it.”

Virgo looked down and said, “Do you think…I will be able to commit such an act with someone…I love?”

Aphrodite looked at Virgo with concerning eyes and said, “Darling…is something wrong?”

Virgo’s light blue eyes shot open and he said, “No…nothing is wrong. I was just wondering.”

Aphrodite said kindly with stars in his eyes, “Believe me darling, you will fall in love with the most handsomest man alive. He will court you, make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside…and when you finally feel the need to make love to him…it will just feel right!”

Virgo giggled, “What happens if I wanted a woman?”

Aphrodite looked at him with disbelief, “Darling…don’t tell me that you are into that sort of thing!!”

Virgo laughed and said, “Aphrodite, you worry too much.”

Just then, Milo came back up from the training hall with two empty plates. Milo said, “Did I miss anything?”

Aphrodite said with a smirk, “Darling…you always miss something.”

Milo started washing the dishes and said, “Oh really? Please do tell dear Aphrodite.”

Aphrodite gave Milo a seductive smile and said, “Maybe later…Milo darling.”

Virgo asked curiously, “Do you guys ever have sex with Camus?”

Milo almost dropped the plate when he heard the question and Aphrodite looked directly at Virgo. For a couple of seconds nothing could be heard but the running water.

Aphrodite finally said, “Virgo dear, lets not get into that tidbit.”

Virgo said knowingly, “Then that is a no, correct?”

Milo said, “Don’t worry about Camus, We will make sure he gets some.”

Virgo looked at Milo with curious eyes, “I would like to know exactly how you are going to trick him into doing that.”

Aphrodite said, “Aren’t you the smart little devil. Don’t worry Virgo, when we finally do get him…I will tell you all, that is a promise.”

Virgo nodded and said, “Till then, I shall wait patiently for your report.”


After Virgo fell asleep, Milo and Aphrodite sneaked into the kitchen to get a midnight snack.

Aphrodite drawled, “Darling, I am so glad the day is over…I’m bushed!”

Milo handed him a slice of pie and Aphrodite squealed quietly. Milo said with a smile, “You know, I know something that will help you get your z’s!”

Aphrodite gazed at Milo and said, “Not tonight, sweetie. You have had enough to last you the rest of eternity, if you know what I mean.”

Milo glared at Aphrodite for the comment, “Well excuse me! I for one think that I need a lot more of that.” Milo knew what he wanted and even if Aphrodite implied that he didn’t want to give it, he would find a way to get some that night.

Milo slid himself over to Aphrodite and whispered in his ear sensually, “I know every place on your body that can make you go wild.”

Aphrodite had to admit to himself that he really liked the attention that Milo gives him whenever he really wants some. And what Milo said, was quite true. During the past few years, Milo has made Aphrodite moan and groan in the most erotic ways. Aphrodite almost caved in to Milo, but fortunately for him, Aphrodite did have some restraint and said, “Darling, really! You think that will work on me…please…I am much stronger than you think.”

Milo noticed that Aphrodite was getting weak and decided to pursue further. Milo brushed away some of Aphrodite’s hair from his face and gently sucked on his supple neck.

Just then they heard some light footsteps behind them.

“Take it upstairs you two. You know, in your rooms. Not in the hall like last time, you almost woke Virgo up and I was cleaning that hall for hours,” Camus said as-a-matter-of-factly.

Aphrodite and Milo turned around to look at Camus, but Camus passed right by the two. Camus grabbed the teakettle, poured water into it and gently placed it on the stove.

Aphrodite asked Camus with much concern, “Camus darling, is something wrong? Can’t sleep?”

Milo took a seat next to the aqua haired man and noticed that Aphrodite was quite concerned. Milo watched the two intently.

Camus grabbed a cup from the cupboard and said, “Yes, I haven’t been sleeping well.” Camus continued to look for some tea and a tea ball.

Aphrodite pouted and said sweetly, “Aw…Camus…why haven’t you told us about this. You know Milo and I can help you.”

Camus glanced at Aphrodite; his eyes were soft. Milo was surprised to see Camus’s eyes filled with emotion before; Camus’s eyes were usually so hard. Milo was a bit concerned as well when he saw his soften eyes.

Camus said quietly, “I did not want to disturb you two with such issues. I apologize.”

Milo said, “Camus…I’m sorry…that…I have been such a pain in the ass lately.”

Camus turned around to face the two fairies. Aphrodite went over to Camus and put his hands on his shoulders and started rubbing his back lightly.

Aphrodite said, “Darling…you know that we care about you…I hope you feel comfortable talking to us about these issues.”

Milo added, “Yeah…you have done so much for the both of us and for Virgo. If you weren’t around…I don’t think that we would have come so far.”

Aphrodite giggled, “Camus…I think you need a back rub.”

Camus looked over at the smiling Aphrodite and said, “I don’t think that is necessary.”

Milo went over to Camus and started rubbing his back and said, “Yeah Aphrodite, I think you are right…Camus you are quite tense!”

Aphrodite gently pushed Camus towards the staircase and said, “Come on darling. Let me work wonders on your back.”

Milo said before they left, “Don’t worry about your tea, Camus. I’ll bring it up to you with lots of sugar; you’ll need the energy.”

Camus looked over his shoulder, but Aphrodite just dragged him along up the staircase towards Camus’s room.

Aphrodite opened the door to Camus’s quarters and left the door partially open to allow Milo the opportunity to come in easily. Aphrodite asked Camus gently, “Darling, why don’t you take off your shirt and lay on the bed.”

Camus did not want to argue with Aphrodite. Camus did what he was told. While Camus was following Aphrodite’s instructions, he went over to the bathroom to find some massaging oil and Aphrodite was quite pleased to find lavender scented oil. Aphrodite squealed with delight and pink little hearts were floating in the air.

As soon as Aphrodite returned to Camus’s room, he was happy to see Camus lying on the bed. Aphrodite smiled seductively and got on the bed, straddling the turquoise haired man.

Aphrodite poured some of the oil onto his hands to warm the oil before he attempted to rub Camus. As soon as Aphrodite placed his warm hands onto Camus’s back and started working on his muscles; Camus let out a moan of pleasure.

Aphrodite could not contain himself; he was happy to hear the younger man enjoying his massage. With every moan Camus let out, the more ferocious Aphrodite got with the massage.

“Ah, ahh, I am really. . .ah. . .alright,” Camus uncharacteristically squeaked as Milo looked through the door holding the tea tray. Milo smirked and got even more turned on with each little noise that Camus made as Aphrodite massaged his back.

Aphrodite noticed Milo immediately and decided to straddle Camus’s back in a more sexy fashion. Camus continued to moan and thoroughly lost himself to the comfort of a back massage. Aphrodite added more oil and pressed on his back with both of his powerful hands in long strokes. Milo nearly fell over from the sight.

Milo quietly walked in and set the tea tray down. He went back downstairs to get some supplies. He pulled out some chocolate, strawberries, and heavy cream, which he whipped up with sugar and vanilla for use later that evening.

As Milo was putting his “supplies” on a tray, Virgo came downstairs to get a glass of water. Virgo noticed Milo and wondered, What is all that food for? Milo is sure into desserts. Virgo asked Milo curiously, “Milo…what are you doing?”

Milo turned around quickly to find the twelve-year-old standing right behind him. Milo laughed nervously and said, “Well, Virgo…this…is…uh…some food.”

Virgo’s right eyebrow raised in amusement, “Hmmmm…don’t tell me that you guys are doing something naughty upstairs.”

Milo sweat-dropped and laughed, “Whatever gave you that idea…”

Virgo inspected the tray carefully and tried to figure out what was going on upstairs. They stood there quietly for a moment until they heard a moan coming from upstairs.

Virgo’s eyes shot open and looked at the staircase. Milo laughed nervously and thought, Oh crap!!! This kid is smart!

Virgo grabbed the tray and headed upstairs. Milo grabbed the blonde and said, “Virgo, what are you doing…you don’t want to go in there.”

“Of course I do, I want to see what you all do while I am asleep, and this could be quite educational,” Virgo stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

Milo sighed, “Well I guess I don’t have a problem with it if you put it that way, but we’ll still have to ask Aphrodite first.”

“Okay,” Virgo beamed; he was very excited that one of his curiosities would be satiated.

Milo and Virgo headed up the stairs and Milo asked Virgo to wait at the door. Milo entered the room and tapped Aphrodite on the back and whispered, “Ahem. . .Virgo would like to watch.”

Aphrodite’s head snapped towards the door and his grin became wide. He whispered to Milo, “Okay, you take over this and I wanna play teacher and explain things to Virgo. I think I am more capable than either of you.” “And Camus doesn’t have as much practical experience,” Milo whispered with a giggle.

Camus turned his head and said, “Did you just say my name?” Both Milo and Aphrodite said calmly, “No, of course not.” “You must be hallucinating, darling,” Aphrodite continued.

“Oh, my! I really need to go freshen up and get some water, Milo-darling, please take over for me!” Aphrodite said with a gleam in his eyes. Milo nodded and straddled on Camus in Aphrodite’s place to give the massage. Camus was so comfortable he didn’t even notice the exchange.

Aphrodite headed to the door and gave Virgo a big bear hug, “That’s my boy! You’re a visual and experiential learner, just like me!” Virgo rolled his eyes and continued to watch the sensual massage.

Milo smirked at the thought that Virgo was watching and wanted to perform well for the boy, since he was Prince Shaka.

Camus sighed in comfort, he had barely any physical contact for at least the past 12 years taking care of Virgo. He knew that Milo and Aphrodite were always playing around with each other, but that was all the more reason why he needed to stay on task and teach Virgo the basics in life. He knew that Milo and Aphrodite did not want to teach Virgo about manners, responsibility, or anything that was not considered fun.

Camus began thinking about how he had a mission to do, and that as long as Virgo was safe, nothing else really mattered. He allowed himself to be taken into a world of relaxation, even though it would only be for a few moments. Camus thought, why can’t I allow myself to relax. If I lack sleep, then I will be of no use in protecting the prince. Camus justified his position and enjoyed the current massage with a smile.


TBC

On to Chapter 3
Back to Chapter 1
Back to Saint Seiya Fanfiction
Back to Anime Index

Email: yami_kiwi@yahoo.com