~~Sleeping Beauty~~


A/N—This chapter has lemons with Milo/Camus and Deathmask x Mu. I should mention that Aphrodite and Deathmask may be a little out of character, but they fit into this story well ^_^ The cuter the better!

WARNING—NC17, lemons are in here ^_^

Sleeping Beauty Chapter 3


Milo looked down at Camus’s face on the side of the pillow. Camus’s serene expression was very different from the hard, icy look that he normally gave Milo. Milo smiled and squeezed Camus’s butt and slid his hand across the sensitive flesh of the back of his upper thighs. Camus unconsciously let out more mewls and whimpers. Milo wrapped one hand around to reach for Camus’s abs and began to caress him from the back and the stomach.

Camus was very sensitive to Milo’s touch since he had not been touched at all for 12 years. Milo gave Camus a sincere look as he lowered his hand further. Camus gasped as Milo’s hand touched his inner thigh. Milo smirked and looked over at Virgo and Aphrodite.

Aphrodite giggled lightly and turned to face the blonde boy, “What do you think my darling Virgo?”

Virgo’s eyes were wide and he said, “Aphrodite, is…Camus horny?”

Before Aphrodite could respond, Camus answered with a loud moan followed by mild whimpering as Milo slid his hand under tight black pants to grab Camus’s sensitive cock. Milo licked his lips in anticipation and lowered his head to suck on Camus’s neck. Slowly, Milo used his hands to pull down Camus’s pants and underwear. Unconsciously, Camus lifted his hips to help Milo undress him.

“Yes, I do believe you are right, you are so insightful,” Aphrodite said with a smile.

Virgo gulped at the scene and kept his eyes open. He wanted to mentally take notes on the events unfolding in front of him.

Milo leaned towards Camus’s ear and whispered sensually while stroking Camus’s abs, “Do you want me to take you, or do you want to take me?” Camus moaned lightly and after he processed the question he turned around to face Milo having Milo straddle his stomach. He looked Milo straight in the eye and said with a smirk, “If you can handle me.” Milo’s eyes widened as he looked at his naked fairy friend, and smiled, “As you wish.”

Milo leaned his head down and began kissing Camus softly, unsure if he heard the usually stoic man correctly. Milo pressed his chest against Camus’s as he pressed his tongue to part Camus’s lips. Camus responded by pressing his tongue back into Milo’s warm and inviting mouth.

Milo continued from softly kissing Camus to doing so more passionately. Camus felt his body becoming warm and raked his fingers over Milo’s back. Milo was still fully clothed and Camus wanted him. He grabbed Milo’s shirt and ripped it apart to expose Milo’s creamy chest. Camus lowered his mouth from Milo’s and began to lick Milo’s chest and sucked on his soft nipples. He lowered his hands to grab Milo’s hips to press Milo’s body closer to his. This threw Milo off-guard and Milo quickly removed his own pants in response.

Milo looked down at Camus’s muscular body and said, “Mmm. . .you know, I have something that would make this even more fun.” Milo reached behind him and grabbed his freshly whipped cream and spread it over Camus’s body. Camus’s eyes widened and said, “Is this going to leave me sticky?” Milo laughed and continued spreading the whipped cream.

Virgo asked Aphrodite without taking his eyes off the two men on the bed, “Is there a purpose for the whipped cream, or is Milo just hungry?” Aphrodite responded with hearts, “Darling, Milo likes to have fun. This is his way to make things interesting.”

Milo licked his way down Camus’s body and stopped straddling his body and settled between his legs. Milo smiled and grabbed Camus’s ass harshly. Camus let out a moan and fluttered onto the bed. Milo took in the sight. Camus was now lying flat on his back with his long, sparkly, turquoise hair fanned around him. Camus’s deep blue eyes looked directly at Milo’s aqua orbs. Milo looked down and smiled at the fairy beneath him.

Camus glared at Milo and said, “I am not looking for romance, Milo.” Milo smirked at the feisty fairy and rubbed his hand across Camus’s cheek and reached up for his turquoise hair. He pulled Camus’s head off the mattress and pressed his stiffening penis into Camus’s mouth. Camus grunted and readjusted himself to grab Milo’s tight and muscular butt to press him further into his own mouth. Camus began licking Milo’s shaft following the sensitive underside and began nipping at Milo’s balls.

Milo groaned and rubbed Camus’s shoulders and pressed the turquoise haired man’s head closer to his erection. Camus smirked and began to lick Milo like a Popsicle. He took the head of Milo’s penis and began to twirl his tongue over the slit while licking the drops of pre-cum like drips of melting ice. Milo thrusted his hard shaft further into Camus’s mouth and Camus pulled back licking his lips and swallowing the pre-cum.

Milo pushed Camus back down onto the bed and reached for Camus’s hardening penis and began to pump it with his calloused hand. Milo leaned over and began to suck on Camus’s shaft while one hand played with his ball sac, and his other hand caressed Camus’s butt. Milo lifted his head up and kissed Camus hard. Both Camus and Milo began kissing each other in a bruising fashion, each trying to find dominance through the other’s mouth. Milo lifted Camus up and Camus straddled Milo’s hips pressing his hard erection against Milo’s muscled body, never breaking their kiss. Milo bucked his hips forward to press his own erection against Camus’s. Camus smiled against Milo’s mouth and Milo reached behind Camus to grab the massage oil from earlier and smothered his hand with it.

Milo reached for Camus’s entrance and pressed one finger in. Camus mewled and squeezed Milo’s finger with his muscles. Milo pressed another finger and then another. Camus squirmed with the fingers inside of him and he began to pump Milo’s shaft to get him ready to enter him.

Virgo looked at the two with a perplexed look and asked Aphrodite, “I thought the penis was used for sexual intercourse. Why is Milo using his fingers?”

Aphrodite looked at Virgo and responded, “Well he is trying to prepare and stretch Camus so when he does put his penis in it won’t hurt as much.”

“Oh,” Virgo responded with a blush on his face. He noticed that Aphrodite was also getting an erection.

Aphrodite grinned and said, “Okay, let me teach you something. It is called masturbation.” Aphrodite pulled up his tunic and quickly unzipped his pants. As soon as Aphrodite took his garments off, he sat down and began stroking his own penis. “The difference is that it is done by yourself,” Aphrodite continued. “You can try if you like, it may help with watching because then you can feel the sexual pleasure involved. Besides this scene is probably making you feel pretty horny too.”

Virgo turned bright red and said, “If I masturbate, then I cannot pay as much attention to what they are doing.”

“Ah, a smart boy as always,” Aphrodite sighed.

Milo pulled all of his fingers out of Camus and grabbed more oil. Camus thrust his hips again into Milo’s stomach and Milo groaned. Milo poured the cool oil over his throbbing cock and rubbed Camus’s entrance with the cool liquid to make sure that he was well lubricated. Milo then slowly pressed the tip of his penis into the hot, inviting opening. Camus moaned loudly and grabbed onto Milo’s waist and began sucking on Milo’s nipples to keep from screaming. Milo pressed his penis in a little further and then pulled out. Milo smirked and began to press in a little more this time and then pulled out again.

Camus became frustrated and glared at Milo, “Oh, so you want to be mean, huh fairy-boy?” Camus then shoved Milo onto the bed and pinned his arms down on the bed. “But Camus, I thought I was going to be on top,” Milo exclaimed. Camus smirked and rubbed his penis against Milo’s then lifted his hips to impale himself onto Milo’s shaft. Milo’s eyes widened as Camus’s body swallowed him whole. Milo’s eyes rolled to the back of his head in the warm pleasure that Camus offered.

Camus began rocking against Milo’s body and riding his shaft at a rapid speed. Milo smiled and decided that he needed to be more assertive. Milo held onto Camus’s butt and thighs as he sat up and wrapped Camus’s legs around his waist. He pressed Camus back down into the mattress and began to pump into Camus. Each time Milo pulled out so only the tip of his penis stayed inside and then he would push all the way in to brush that sensitive spot inside of Camus that made him whimper with each thrust.

Camus smiled as Milo began to lose himself in ecstasy. Camus squeezed his muscles each time Milo was inside of him and Milo began to groan with great passion. Camus felt the friction of Milo’s thrusting turn into great pleasure and he began to lunge against Milo’s stomach. Milo used one hand to hold Camus and the other to pump his shaft in time with his thrusts. Milo could feel himself about to orgasm and began thrusting faster and faster and began to pump Camus’s penis with more friction and speed. He played with the tip of Camus’s penis rubbing the pre-cum all over his penis as he thrust himself into orgasm. Camus kissed Milo and used his hands to push Milo’s hips and butt closer to get him to reach even further inside. Camus wanted Milo to devour him, and when Milo came into his tight opening, he could feel the warm semen fill his insides and he relished the thought of making Milo weak for him.

Milo pulled himself out of Camus, and Camus pounced on him. Camus pressed his pre-cum covered penis into Milo’s tight opening. Milo gasped and gave Camus the lavender oil and Camus smothered the opening and his throbbing penis with it. Milo groaned as Camus pressed his penis into him again and Milo grabbed Camus’s hair to pull him down for a kiss. Camus kissed him as he thrust into Milo. Camus wrapped his arms around Milo’s thighs to lift them to gain more access. Camus continued thrusting into Milo and decided to wrap Milo’s legs around his waist. Camus, while his penis was still in Milo, lifted Milo up and pressed him against the room’s wall. Milo gasped at Camus’s actions and smirked as Camus thrust into him and pressed him into the wall. Camus supported Milo by holding him under his butt as he thrust into him. Milo kept his legs wrapped around Camus and held onto the muscular curves of his shoulders to prevent himself from falling. Milo moaned and Camus grunted as he increased his speed.

Milo began rubbing his new erection against Camus’s hard abs, gaining a pleasant friction. Camus used one hand to pump Milo in time with his thrusts, just as Milo had a little while before. Milo began to suck on Camus’s neck and he squeezed his internal muscles to trap Camus’s penis inside. Camus yelped at the feeling and began to pump more slowly, yet with more passion. Camus pulled out and pressed fully back in, each time hitting Milo in a way that Milo had never felt before.

Camus continued to pump into Milo and rub his erection until Camus was about to climax. Milo wanted Camus to have an orgasm, so he squeezed his butt and pressed two fingers into Camus’s opening. Camus moaned loudly and yelled, “Milo!!!” as he came violently into Milo. From the feeling of Camus filling him, he came onto Camus’s stomach.

Camus smiled and kissed Milo with his softening penis still inside of him and carried him off to the bed. He pulled out of Milo and placed him on the soft mattress. Camus lied down next to him and held him tightly.

Aphrodite smiled, “Aww, how cute they are! Hmm. . .I am gonna go finish taking care of myself now, I’ll be back in a few! Come to me later to ask questions,” Aphrodite said as he pointed to his erection.

Virgo was still staring at Camus and Milo lying down together as he nodded. Virgo could feel his body reacting strangely, but had no idea what he was experiencing.

Camus smiled and then realized that the door was open. Camus tilted his head towards the door and saw Virgo standing there wide-eyed. “Virgo!” Camus gasped as Virgo stood there dumbfounded. Camus quickly grabbed the blankets and covered himself and Milo with them. “Um. . .Virgo, what are you doing up so late?” Camus asked frantically. Milo smiled and said, “Oh Virgo, you should go talk to Aphrodite, we are kinda busy.” Virgo nodded. He realized that although both Milo and Aphrodite wanted him to learn about “horny” and “sex”, Camus was more overprotective about such factors. Camus looked down at Milo, who gave him a cute, innocent smile. Camus opened his mouth to say something, and Milo gave him a sweet kiss that intoxicated Camus. Camus closed his eyes and responded to the kiss. Milo smirked to himself and gave Virgo a thumb’s up. Virgo smiled and went after Aphrodite.

Milo reached over for the tea tray filled with tea and treats. Thankfully Milo already anticipated that they would not have tea for a while and had a candle warmer under the teapot. He handed Camus the tea cup and Camus enjoyed Milo’s midnight snack.

For the first time in years, Camus slept well with Milo next to him.


Virgo closed the door behind him. The blonde boy silently leaned against Camus’s door. Virgo closed his eyes for a moment to revel in his thoughts. He could not get the image of Camus pumping Milo on the wall. He wondered if he would be able to experience such events happening to him.

Aphrodite came out of his room and saw Virgo leaning against the door. He walked over to Virgo and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Darling do you have anything you would like to ask me? I know that what you just saw was quite amazing.”

Virgo’s eyes shot open, his bright aqua eyes fluttered with emotion, “Aphrodite…do you think…I will be able to experience that with someone?”

Aphrodite’s eyes widen, “Darling, of course you will. I know that there is a prince out there waiting for you.”

Virgo’s eyes became hard, “Aphrodite…do you have to say such corny things to me?”

Aphrodite blushed and said with a grin plastered on his face, “Why, of course Darling! It’s my job to be the romantic.”

Virgo quietly got off the door and headed towards Aphrodite’s room. Aphrodite walked behind him and asked, “Do you want to talk, Darling?”

Virgo entered Aphrodite’s room, waited for the older man to enter the room before he promptly closed the door. Virgo turned around and said softly, “I want you to show me how to masturbate…please Aphrodite.” Virgo’s eyes raised to meet Aphrodite’s. Virgo’s eyes were filled with desire.

Aphrodite said with a smirk, “Alright darling. I will teach you. Come over and sit with me on the bed, dear.”

That night, Virgo remained in Aphrodite’s room.


The next morning, Camus got up from a peaceful sleep. He rolled over and saw a sleeping Milo next to him. Camus closed his eyes for a moment and recalled the night. Camus gently went over to Milo and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Camus got up slowly in hopes not to wake the blue haired man. He went to the bathroom and showered. After he was done cleaning himself, he remembered his promise to Virgo. He promised Virgo that he would take him to the top of the mountains to meditate.

Camus got dressed and headed towards Virgo’s door. Camus knocked on the door, but after awhile, Camus decided to open the door. He walked into the room and noticed that Virgo’s bed was made. Camus stood there for a couple of minutes wondering where the blonde would have gone.

Before Camus was able to do anything else, a voice said, “I wouldn’t take him to the mountains today, darling.”

Camus turned around to see Aphrodite leaning against the door’s frame in a silky white robe. Camus walked over to Aphrodite and said firmly, “What do you mean by that Aphrodite?”

Aphrodite let out a yawn, “It’s 5:00 a.m. I think Virgo needs some sleep…besides I had a busy night…you should catch up on some sleep. I will take him later on today, darling.”

Camus raised an eyebrow and said, “Where is Virgo?”

Aphrodite closed his eyes for a brief moment and said, “He’s in my room. You worry too much darling.”

Camus’s eyes widen, his hands quickly turned into fists. Camus said coldly, “What do you mean…he’s in your room??”

Aphrodite knew that the turquoise haired man would be upset. He laughed and said, “My, my…you really think that I would do such naughty things with Virgo? Camus!! You know me better than that…if I wanted to have some fun…I would have entered your room.”

As Aphrodite said those words, he closed the distance between them and placed a hand on his chest, drawing little circles with his fingers.

Camus glared at Aphrodite and repeated, “So you didn’t do anything with him?” Aphrodite smiled and said, “No, he just wanted to ask me some questions. Darling you worry too much, no wonder you are always so sleepy and grumpy. Go get some sleep!” Aphrodite walked a confused Camus back to his room.

Aphrodite gently motioned the turquoise haired man to the bed, and Camus followed. Aphrodite grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed and lifted the blanket towards his chin. Camus looked at Aphrodite and he smiled back as he tucked Camus in next to a sleeping Milo.

“Sweet dreams, sweetheart,” Aphrodite whispered.

Camus yawned and rested his face against Milo’s silky soft hair that smelled like fresh raspberries. Camus drifted off to sleep before he could process what exactly happened.

Aphrodite sighed and left the room quietly. He went over to his room, but a sleepy Virgo was opening the door. Aphrodite sighed and smiled, “Darling, what are you doing up so early?”

Virgo rubbed his eyes and said, “I thought…Camus was going to take me to the mountains?”

Aphrodite gently placed his hands on the blonde boy and said, “Virgo…I will take you to the mountains later, alright darling.”

Virgo nodded and they both headed towards the room to get more sleep.


A few years pass, Virgo is now fifteen years old. The three fairies enjoy each others company every night ( ^_^ tee hee) and Virgo watches the three fairies pleasure themselves every now and then. But today is a special day, Virgo turns sixteen and the three fairies want to celebrate this occasion.

They let Virgo sleep in and they discussed what to give him on this special day. Aphrodite gleamed, “Let’s make him something to wear, so when he goes home, they know that we lovingly dressed him!” Camus sighed, he knew Aphrodite was correct about needing to dress him like a prince, but he thought that there had to be a gift that was beyond image. Milo smirked and said, “Well I wanna make the birthday cake!” Aphrodite squealed and little pink and red hearts fluttered around him like butterflies.

Camus sighed heavily and said, “Well, I will clean the house, since someone forgot to do it yesterday.”

Milo laughed guiltily and Aphrodite rubbed the turquoise haired man’s shoulders and whispered, “After today, our mission is over.”

Camus’s eyes widen and they were filled with emotion. Milo knew what Aphrodite told the other man, and Milo could not help but feel a void in his heart. Virgo was a part of their lives, and they would have to give him up later on that day. The three fairies sat there in silence, fully understanding the predicament of the situation.

The three fairies looked sad and happy all at the same time. Virgo quietly walked down the stairs and saw the three fairies sitting together in silence. Virgo wondered if something happened last night, since he did not watch them pleasure each other.

Virgo sneaked up behind Aphrodite and said, “Did you guys have a fight?” All three fairy-men were startled. Milo sighed, “You scared me! Nah, we’re fine.” Milo thought to himself, Virgo has been doing that lately, closing his eyes all the time. I’m surprised the boy can walk and talk with those eyes shut behinds his eyelids. And what surprises me more is when I deliberately leave things on the floor for him to stumble on…he dodges them so clearly.

Virgo sensed that there was something that he was missing and decided to leave the tension for them to deal with. “Well, I am going to finish reading the book I started.” Virgo went over to the dining room, sat down and opened his book.

Aphrodite and Milo looked at each other, “We can’t have him here, we need him out of the house,” Aphrodite whispered. Milo nodded and Camus concurred by closing his eyes with a slight nod. Aphrodite went over to Virgo and said, “Milo wants to make a bunch of berry pies to sell in the city and we would like you to go pick some berries.” Virgo closed his eyes and responded, “I picked more than enough berries yesterday.” “But Darling, we need much more!” Aphrodite responded. “Oh, okay, I’ll be back in about ten minutes then,” Virgo responded.

Camus added, “Since Milo does have enough berries to get started, just take your time and meditate. Perhaps you can practice your chanting.”

Virgo opened his eyes and smiled, “Oh I would love to! I’ll need more than ten minutes, so don’t wait up for me!” Virgo grabbed his basket and ran into the forest.

Milo smirked at Camus and Camus shrugged back with a smile, “Well we may as well have him do something that he enjoys.”

Aphrodite danced back over to the other two and began discussing gift details.

Milo said excitedly, “I’ll make the cake!!! I’ll try a new recipe!” Milo quickly ran into the kitchen and started getting some supplies from the cabinets.

Aphrodite said with stars in his eyes, “And I will make him the cutest little outfit!! Camus…you will be my apprentice.”

Camus almost fell out of his chair when he heard the words come of of Aphrodite’s mouth. He said to himself, “Excuse me?”

Aphrodite ran towards one of the treasure trunks in the living room and took out some red and pink materials.

Camus sighed to himself, he had a feeling in his gut that things were going to get ugly and complicated if they aren’t careful.


At Shion’s palace, Prince Mu was growing up quickly and was wooed by all the townspeople of his kingdom.

Mu was now sixteen years old, and King Shion was reminiscing the years of raising his son. King Shion remembered his first words (“da da”), the first time he rode a horse, the first time he made a mess in the kitchen, the first time he rode a bike, the first archery competition he won, the first swordplay he won and many other events. King Shion was proud of his son, and he knew that he raised him well. He only hoped that Prince Mu would accept Prince Shaka as his lover.

King Shion knew that Prince Mu was a young man that did not like to be bound by rules and regulations unless it was absolutely necessary.

King Shion remembered the first love interest he had, which was a few years ago. The event unfolded in his mind.

Mu was at the dinner table with his father. They had roasted duck, and a bountiful amount of side dishes filling the long rectangular table.

Mu broke the silence and said, “Father, I think I’m falling in love with someone.”

Shion dropped his fork onto his platter and said, “Mu…what do you mean? Love is a strong emotion…are you sure it’s not some other emotion?”

Mu’s dark geen eyes met Shion’s gaze and he said, “Father, I believe that the feelings I have are love for this man.”

Shion looked down and said, “Dear Mu…I have not told you this, but you are betrothed to a young prince by the name of Shaka.”

Mu’s eyes widened to hear those words come out from his father’s mouth. For several minutes the two men sat in silence, eating their dinner quietly. Shion stopped eating to look at Mu. Shion could see the hurt in his actions. Shion said softly, “Please Mu…I know this is hard for you, but I strongly believe that you and Shaka will be happy. Be patient my dear son.”

Mu placed his fork and knife on his platter to meet the gaze his father gave him. His eyes told Shion of his feelings. Mu felt trapped. Shion knew that look, it was the same look he gave his own father when he was told that he had an arranged marriage. Shion understood his son’s feelings, but he knew that their status did not wane for anything less. This was their realilty, and Mu must learn that his choices are limited.

Shion said, “Mu…I will not stop you from doing things that you desire, but understand that the kingdom awaits this marriage between you and Shaka. It is your duty to protect this kingdom. The people of this kingdom want to see you happy, for it reflects their happiness as well. My child, I only want the best for you.”

Mu slowly rose from his seat and looked at his father, “Father, I cannot be bound by rules and regulations at all times. I too, am just a human being, and I demand to be treated like one.” With that said, Mu left the dining table.

Before Mu left the dining room he said, “I am done with dinner, please forgive me for my abrupt departure.” Mu left the room and headed up the staircase.

King Shion wondered what Mu decided to do at that time, but the conversation never picked up after that event. However, he heard rumors that his son had a relationship with a man named Deathmask. He would inquire information from the butlers and maids that were the eyes and ears of the palace, but there were times when even the maids and butlers were unaware of the events his son was partaking in.

Mu entered the throne room and bowed in front of Shion, “Father, I am heading towards the forest, please forgive me for intruding in your private affairs.”

Shion laughed lightly and said, “Mu, what is your purpose for heading towards the forest…especially so early in the morning?”

Mu raised his head to meet his father’s gaze and said respectfully, “If there is nothing for me to do, I would like to take a ride.”

Shion thought about the request carefully and decided that it could do no harm, “Alright my child. You may go, but please come back during the afternoon. There are a few obligations that you must attend to.”

Mu rose and said firmly, “Yes father, I will make sure to be back during the afternoon.” Mu left the room quickly to get his horse, Aioria ready for a ride in the forest.

Mu went to the stable and said to Aioria, “Ready for a ride?”

The graceful, loyal horse looked up at Mu with his sparkling green eyes. Mu smiled at his noble steed.

Mu and his faithful steed Aioria left the palace grounds and headed for the forest. Mu usually went to the forest to clear his mind. The tranquil scenery of the forest was one that Mu had always found captivating.

While Mu was riding on Aioria, Mu felt free. Mu loved to feel the wind brush against his face. Mu and Aioria were great pals since he was a young boy. Together the steed and Prince Mu rode off into the forest.


In the forest, Virgo was picking some berries; his animal friends: Hyoga the white bunny, Shun the pink bunny, Seiya the blue bird, Ikki the red robin, and Shiryu the wise owl were helping Virgo pick the perfect berries for Milo’s pies.

Shun the pink bunny said, “I bet Milo will be sooooooooo happy to see these beautiful berries!” Shun gave Virgo his winning smile.

Virgo smiled back at the little pink bunny. After they filled the basket with the perfect berries of the forest, Virgo sat down by a lake, under a massive tree.

Hyoga the white bunny asked, “Are you going to meditate and chant Virgo?”

Virgo got into a full lotus position and nodded at the white bunny. Virgo began chating “Om mane padme hum”*

The animals also sat in silence; listening to Virgo chanting, the animals found his voice calming.

Mu was riding in the forest, and for a moment, Mu closed his eyes and recalled a memory that happened a year ago.

Mu and a dark blue haired man sat next to him on the palace balcony connected to Mu’s room.

The dark blue haired man said, “Hey, Mu…ever thought about the hanky panky?”

Mu’s eyes were focused on the stars about them, and the full moon. When he heard the other man’s words, his head turned towards the dark blue haired man.

Mu said, “Deathmask, I had no idea that you were such a pervert.” Mu said it with a smirk on his face and a gleam in his eye.

Deathmask’s smile turned into a grin and he closed the distance between them with a passionate kiss.

Mu was caught off-guard, he did not suspect the other man to bolt from his seat to crush his lips in a kiss. Mu totally let himself go into the kiss, his body temperature rising beyond his comprehension.

Deathmask deepened the kiss by parting Mu’s lips gently. Deathmask explored Mu’s mouth, his kiss expressed a sense of desire and longing.

Mu’s mind was racing; he remembered his father’s words of being betrothed to another man. Mu began to cry.

Deathmask noticed the change within the lavender haired man and slowly broke their kiss.

Mu looked down, embarrassed, sad and disappointed. Deathmask gently raised his hand and his pointer finger was placed under Mu’s chin. Deathmask slowly raised Mu’s face. Mu was reluctant to face Deathmask’s gaze, he left his eyes closed as the other man was raising his face.

Deathmask said gently, “Did you and your father get into an argument Mu?” Deathmask was genuinely concerned about Mu’s well being.

Mu finally found the strength within himself to meet Deathmask’s gaze. Mu’s dark green eyes met deep blue orbs. For a couple of minutes the two young men stared at each other, searching within each other’s eyes, the right thing to say.

Mu broke the silence and said, “Deathmask, my father informed me…that…I am to wed another.”

Deathmask was shocked at first, but he knew of the arranged marriage. Deathmask smiled at his purple haired friend and said, “Mu…I knew about your arrangement to Prince Shaka. Even though you are to marry another man…I…I…wanted to explore a relationship with you.”

Mu’s eyes widen and pain filled his heart. Mu said shakily, “If you knew…why didn’t you tell me?”

Deathmask was surprised to hear that Mu did not know of the arrangement from town’s folk and especially his father. Deathmask looked deep into Mu’s eyes and said with a smirk, “I thought you knew. I had no idea that the arrangement was kept a secret from you.”

Mu eyes narrowed on the other man. He gently hit Deathmask and turned his head in the other direction. Mu stood up and went over to the railing of the balcony.

Deathmask could not help but laugh at the current circumstance. Deathmask went over to the lavender haired man and said gently while he placed his hands on his shoulders, gently rubbing his muscles, “You know…it might be a good idea to get jiggy in bed…if you know what I mean.”

Mu turned around to face Deathmask and said firmly, “Is that all you think about Deathmask?”

Deathmask smirked. He scratched his head and said, “Well…yeah…I mean…no…but…you…know…you are just oozing hotness…I just want a piece of it.”

Mu sighed and said, “I can’t believe you!! I thought that you really cared about me?!”

Deathmask snaked his arm around Mu’s waist and said seriously, “I do care about you…but Mu…you can’t run away from your destiny. You are to marry Shaka. I just want to make sure that you are able to give him the night of his life. Sex is an important issue in a relationship…and it is about time you learn.”

Deathmask’s grip tightened and Mu’s eyes widen as Deathmask said those words to him. Mu could see that Deathmask really cared about him, but at the same time, he could see that Deathmask was struggling as well.

Mu said, “Are you going to give me up so easily?”

Deathmask knew that Mu was going to ask him that question, but actually hearing the words come from Mu…hurt him more than what he imagined. Deathmask’s eyes were struggling. Deathmask said, “Mu…I deeply care about you…that will never change. And…no…I can’t give you up so easily…but I know that you have a duty to fulfill…and I don’t want to be the reason why you abandon your kingdom.”

The two young boys started at each other for what seemed like hours. They were searching for comfort within each other’s eyes. Anything that the boys gave to each other was enough to calm their nerves.

Deathmask finally said gently, “Let me make love to you…just this once. I want to show you how much you mean to me.”

Mu’s eyes were wide and filled with utter happiness. Mu teased, “So, it’s not about me gaining some experience??”

Deathmask was relieved to see Mu play with him and said, “Well…trust me when I say…we will make wonderful music together.”

Deathmask leaned down to kiss his purple angel. In that moment Mu felt happy, sadness, and anger all at the same time. They embraced each other as if they will never see each other again, but little did they know, that they were never to see each other after that night.

Deathmask picked up his purple angel, Mu’s legs wrapped around Deathmask’s waist. Deathmask carried the lavender haired man over to his oversized silky soft bed. Deathmask gently glided his finger across Mu’s chest gently tugging on his tunic with urgency.

The two broke their kiss; Deathmask quickly took off his shirt, exposing his semi-build chest. Mu watched Deathmask intently, taking in the image of Deathmask’s bare chest. Deathmask looked down at Mu and a grin grew on his face. Deathmask placed his hands under Mu’s shirt, exploring Mu’s torso. Before Mu knew it, Deathmask took his tunic off.

Deathmask bent down toward Mu and explored his chest with his tongue; Deathmask sent chills all over Mu’s body, Mu could not contain himself, he arched his back and moaned in pleasure. As Deathmask nipped at Mu’s delicate nipple, Deathmask’s hands worked on Mu’s pants in an effort to get them off gently.

When Deathmask finally got Mu’s pants off, he said seductively, “I like to hear you moan…it’s intoxicating.” Mu roughly placed his arms around Deathmask’s neck and forced the shorter haired man to face him nose to nose. Mu said with a seductive look in his eyes, “I like to feel your hands all over my body.”

Deathmask gave Mu his winning smile and Deathmask gently placed his hands around Mu’s penis. Mu let out a cry of utter pleasure. Mu never felt so wonderful and scared at the same time, he was enjoying Deathmask’s touch.

Deathmask watched the lavender haired man cry in pleasure; he let the sound of Mu’s voice take control of him mind. Deathmask bent down toward Mu’s penis, embraced the hard muscle with his hand and gently placed his lips on the tip of Mu’s penis; Deathmask sucked hard before he traveled down his shaft.

Mu’s back arched involuntary; his mind was racing, his temperature rising, Mu could feel his senses going wild. Mu’s hand tightened around the deep red comforter on his bed.

Deathmask continued to quicken his pace on Mu’s shaft; enjoying Mu’s sensual taste and the thought of making him moan. Deathmask would suck Mu hard just to hear him scream his name. Deathmask could feel Mu starting to come as Mu was driving his pelvis toward his mouth, but Deathmask did not want him to come just yet. Deathmask gave Mu one final hard suck upon the tip of his penis before he stopped. Deathmask got up and unzipped his pants; quickly undressing himself, but before he could let his pants just fall to the floor, his hand dove harshly into his pocket and grasped a small bottle of oil.

Mu noticed that Deathmask had neglected his burning shaft and shot his head up to see a smiling Deathmask. Deathmask grabbed Mu around his waist, Mu’s legs flung around Deathmask’s pelvis as Deathmask crawled toward the center of Mu’s silky bed.

Deathmask kissed Mu passionately, the two battled for dominance. As Deathmask was kissing the lavender beauty beneath him, he popped open the bottle of oil and smothered his hands with the warm liquid. Deathmask gently placed one finger into his entrance. Mu moaned in his mouth, his back arched again and Deathmask gently placed his arm around his waist. Deathmask placed another finger in his entryway, and a third finger and Deathmask gently stretched Mu’s muscles.

Deathmask broke the kiss and watched Mu pant below him. Deathmask whispered softly into Mu’s ear, “The best part is yet to come.” Mu turned his head to gaze up at Deathmask. For a minute, the two stared at each other, taking in the sight and allowing themselves to revel in their heightening feelings.

Deathmask propped up Mu’s back with a pillow, spread Mu’s legs further apart. Deathmask poured more of the warm liquid on his hand and quickly rubbed the sensual oil on his own penis. Deathmask carefully inserted his penis into Mu’s entryway, he pushed himself into Mu slowly, adjusting to his tight opening. Deathmask could not help but moan from deep within his throat.

Deathmask flung his head back, enveloping in the experience, thinking about how warm Mu’s body was, and how gorgeous the purple haired man was below him.

Mu moaned loudly, his body arching upwards as if he could reach the sky. Mu’s body tensed for a couple of minutes, but once he adjusted to the feel of Deathmask’s penis in him, he relaxed and reveled in the experience. Mu could not help but think that somehow he was in heaven, the feelings exploding within him, his body doing things so involuntary, as if it was absolutely necessary.

Mu screamed Deathmask’s name and Deathmask began to rock in and out of Mu’s entryway. When Deathmask adjusted to Mu’s body and rhythm, Deathmask gradually picked up the pace. Each time Deathmask would grind into Mu, he would make a point to hit Mu’s pleasure spot. Mu moaned in total ecstasy. Deathmask embraced Mu’s shaft and started pumping his hand up and down his hard muscle. As Deathmask’s erection started to reach his height, he would tighten his grip on Mu’s shaft causing Mu to moan louder.

As Mu was about to explode due to his erection, Mu screamed Deathmask’s name.

As Aioria, Mu’s noble steed was going through the forest, he noticed that there was a hard muscle protruding on his back. Aioria noticed that Mu was totally lost in his thoughts, and noticed that Mu was turned on. Aioria saw a body of still water, and Aioria had a wicked idea.

Aioria acted on his idea, he ran toward the body of water, bent down slightly and stopped abruptly. Mu flung off Aioria and made a huge splash into the water.

Aioria smiled, and then laughed so hard that he was rolling on the floor. Mu recovered and flung his hair into the air and saw his horse rolling with laughter. Mu frowned and said firmly, “No carrots.”


TBC. . .

Om mane padme hum is a chant for kanon/kuan yin the bodhisattva of compassion ^_^ For more info go to Buddhanet Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^

On to Chapter 4
Back to Chapter 2
Back to Saint Seiya Fics
Back to Anime Index

Email: yami_kiwi@yahoo.com