~~Sleeping Beauty~~


A/N—This chapter has lemons with Mu and Shaka. Again, some people may be a little out of character, but they fit into this story well ^_^ The cuter the better!

WARNING—NC17, lemons are in here ^_^

Sleeping Beauty Chapter 4


Mu slowly got out of the water, all his garments were soaking wet; he took off his feather hat, his satin burgundy cape, his shiny onyx boots and placed them on a nearby branch. Mu bent down forward to allow his lavender hair to drape over his shoulder. Mu slowly knotted his hair in a ball and wrung his hair to allow the liquid to fall.

Mu walked over to a tree root to sit on. Aioria, feeling guilty nuzzled Mu’s cheek and gave him the best horsey pout he could. Mu lifted his hand and rubbed his nose and scratched his ears. Mu sighed, I guess I got a little carried away with my thoughts, I shouldn’t be mad at Aioria. “I’m sorry I snapped at you, but I have been uptight lately,” Mu said softly to Aioria, who just whinnied in response.

Mu and Aioria relaxed in silence together. Mu slowly closed his eyes and thought, Deathmask…I never saw you after that night…you left me and told me that you had to go to a far away country and that you didn’t know when you would come back…I miss you. Mu sighed heavily and listened to the sounds of nature, but he heard a voice too.

Mu’s eyes shot open, and he focused on the water below him. Mu concentrated on his surroundings trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. Mu listened closely, and he heard it again. It was a magnificent sound. The voice was calming. Mu closed his eyes once again and embraced the sound of the beautiful voice.

Red robin Ikki opened his eyes slowly and noticed that there was someone else listening to Virgo’s chanting. Ikki flew off to the lake that was close by and noticed a golden haired horse with a lavender haired man sitting by the great oak tree. Ikki flew above them and rested on a small branch to observe them.

Blue bird Seiya noticed that Ikki left the group and being such a nosy little bird went looking for Ikki. He flew over the lake and noticed the lavender haired man sitting soaking wet by the great oak tree. He rested by a nearby tree. Seiya thought, What a cutie!!! Hey!! He’s got some clothes…I bet Hyoga and Shun would like to play with his clothes…hey…we can make Virgo dance!!!! Seiya chirped quietly and went over to his bunny friends.

Seiya went over to the pink bunny and whispered some things into his oversized ear. Shun giggled with sparkles in his eyes. The two left quickly, but Hyoga noticed the two leave and hopped on after them. Shiryu the wise owl raised an eyebrow and flew off to see what his friends were up to.

When Shiryu saw the great oak tree, Hyoga, Shun and Seiya were going back to Virgo with a bunch of wet garments. Shiryu followed them intently, wondering why they were stealing clothing.

Seiya whispered some things to Hyoga and the group stopped by a tree that was not too far from Virgo. Seiya said, “I have a great idea!! Let’s pretend to be some guy…you know by wearing these clothes…and he could…you know…dance with Virgo! Isn’t that great!” Seiya said this which much enthusiasm.

Shun giggled and said, “Yeah! That’s a great idea Seiya…I want to be part of the foot…so I will get into one of these cool boots!” Shun hopped into one of the boots and then poked his head out and gave his friends one of his winning smiles with a glint in his eye.

Hyoga sighed, but followed suit. Hyoga got in to the other boot and stuck his head out with a little smile. Shun said enthusiastically, “Hyoga!!!! You look so cute!!” Hyoga’s eyes widened and his cheeks started to burn with color.

Seiya laughed and said, “Good! Good! Okay, I will pretend to be one of the hands…by…ummm…I know!! I will move this tip of the cape!!!” Shun squealed with happiness. Seiya looked at Shiryu and gave him an evil look. Seiya quickly grabbed the burgundy cape with his beak and placed it around Shiryu’s neck.

Shun and Hyoga giggled at the sight. Shiryu blushed and said, “Oh no!! I am not partaking in such a devious act!”

Seiya gave him the most puppy doggy look he could give and Shun followed suit. Shiryu sighed and said, “Alright, I’ll do it.”

Ikki came over and said calmly, “What do you guys think you are doing?? That guy will be looking for his clothes.”

The group looked at Ikki and Shun gave him a sad look. Ikki looked at Shun’s eyes and decided that he could not be the one to ruin his fun. Ikki said, “Alright guys…but we better act quickly.” With that said, Ikki picked up the hat and placed it upon Shiryu’s head. Seiya said, “Alright everyone…let’s go!!”

Ikki took his place at the other end of the cape, pretending to be one of the “person’s” hands. Together they paid close attention to each other’s actions and acted accordingly.

Virgo was chanting away until he heard footsteps; Virgo opened one eye and spotted his animal friends. Virgo stopped chanting and focused his whole attention upon the sight before him. Virgo could not help but smile. The sight was hilarious; his little animal friends were pretending to be a person. Virgo got up slowly and walked over to the strange sight.

Virgo bowed in front of them and said amusingly, “What can I do for you today dear sir?”

Shiryu cleared his throat and said, “Kind sir, I would appreciate it if you would join me on the dance floor.”

Virgo laughed amused that his animal friends would go to such lengths to put a smile on his face. Virgo rose and said, “As you wish dear sir.”

Shiryu did the best he could to bow without the hat falling to the floor. The two bunnies were looking up, making sure that they were right below Shiryu. Seiya being one of the hands went over to Virgo’s hands and lifted it up to Shiryu’s beak.

Shiryu blushed as the gesture. Slowly Shiryu pecked Virgo’s hand gently. Virgo smiled at the gesture and when Shiryu’s eyes were fixed on the bright blue orbs in front of him, his blush turned completely red.

Virgo said gently, “Dear sir, do you know how to dance?” Virgo did not leave Shiryu’s medium blue eyes. The pink bunny could not help but laugh at that moment, all the animals looked at little Shun below and Shun said, “S…sorry…we will try our best kind sir!” Shun blushed cutely.

Virgo amused, laughed softly and said, “Alright, follow my lead.” Virgo and his animal friends danced together enjoying each other’s company.


After a few mintues Mu noticed that the chanting of the beautiful voice ceased. Mu’s eyes opened slowly. Mu looked up at the great big tree that he was sitting under and asked his steed, “Did you hear that voice?”

Aioria looked at his master curiously, wondering what he was talking about. Mu focused his eyes at his golden haired beast and said, “I heard a voice…it was…magnificent.”

Aioria looked around to see if there was anyone standing around singing. Aioria did not notice anything out of the ordinary, but he heard laughter coming from a bit of a distance. Aioria nudged Mu lightly.

Mu got up, rubbed Aioria’s long neck and said, “Do you hear it, Aioria?”

Aioria nodded and looked in the direction that he heard the laughter. Mu looked in the direction that Aioria was motioning him to look towards. Mu said calmly, “Let’s go Aioria…I want to meet this angel.”

Mu was the first to move in the general direction that Aioria pointed out and Aioria followed Mu attentively. The two listened carefully and tried their best to be as quiet as possible. Mu did not want to intrude too much on the person whom they were soon to meet.

Mu and Aioria passed by many trees, animals, and bushes; and finally he saw a group of animals in his garments. Mu looked over at Aioria in amusement. Mu thought, I didn’t notice that my clothes were missing…but the sight is absolutely adorable.

Mu heard a wonderful sound, the sound of pure happiness; Virgo was smiling and laughing with his animal friends. Mu quickly and quietly hid behind a tree and motioned for Aioria to do the same. Mu and Aioria observed the event that unfolded before them.

The blue bird and the red robin swiftly went around Virgo’s waist, which brought Shiryu and Virgo close together. Shiryu’s eyes widened and his whole face now turned completely red. Virgo laughed at the gesture and said, “My, my…I had no idea that you wanted to get so close to me dear sir.”

Shiryu turned a deeper shade of red and stared into Virgo’s bright blue’s eyes. Shiryu said, “Kind sir…I…I…” Virgo laughed as Shiryu fell silent. Virgo said, “Alright dear sir…let us dance.”

Virgo untwined himself from the embrace of the burgundy cape and started dancing with his animal friends.

Mu watched Virgo dance with his animal friends; Virgo’s motions were fluid and his smile moved his heart in a way that almost made Mu travel to embrace the fair blonde man.

Mu’s eyes followed the blonde’s every move. Mu watched how Virgo’s loose fitting dark blue tunic flowed with the wind as he moved to his own laughter. Virgo’s shiny blonde hair would flutter in the wind and fall on his back; Virgo’s smooth movements mesmerized Mu.

Aioria watched Virgo dancing with the animals, but he did not find the blonde all that intriguing, however, when he glanced at his master, he saw a look in his eyes that he had not seen in a long time.

Aioria’s green eyes widen. He inspected the blonde more carefully; he wanted to see what his master was so awestruck by. The only thing that Aioria could see in the blonde was a carefree spirit, one that was one with nature.

Mu wanted to see the blonde man; he traveled away from Aioria and out of the shadows. Ikki was the first to notice the lavender haired man, the red robin stopped in his tracks. Hyoga noticed that Ikki was still and looked over in the general direction that Ikki was staring at and saw the man watching them with eyes of total wonderment. Hyoga and Ikki were still, and Virgo noticed that they were not participating in their little game anymore and looked in the direction they were. Virgo’s eyes widened, a man who apparently appeared to be quite wet was walking toward him. Virgo’s eyes glistened with anticipation and the blonde could not help but inspect the lavender haired man from head to toe.

Mu's eyes were the first part of the man Virgo noticed. His eyes were gleaming green, a nice shade of dark green, and a color that reminded Virgo of pictures of the ocean. On the fair man’s forehead were two dots that were a deep red. Mu’s lips were parted as if he were to say something, but he was silent. He wore a silky tunic that was an emerald green. A black leather belt held his shirt close to his body and a sword to his right side. Virgo could see the hilt of the sword and it glistened gold. Virgo’s eyes traveled downward and he noticed that Mu was wearing a pair of tight black pants. Virgo’s cheeks turned pink when he saw how tight his pants were clinging to his muscular legs.

Mu continued to walk forward toward the mystified blonde. Virgo’s eyes were wide and glinted ultramarine. When Mu was as arms length, Mu was about to speak, but Virgo beat him to it. Virgo said, “Is there something I may help you with sir?”

Mu was frightened for the first time in his life. For some reason, Mu felt weak; he thought that his knees would give out at any moment. Mu finally said, “I…I heard an enchanting voice earlier…and I wanted to meet the person who was chanting and laughing…that voice…it was…breathtaking.” Mu blushed a bit while he said those words; he was staring straight into Virgo’s eyes.

Virgo could not help but blush. Virgo averted his eyes downward and looked at his animal friends. Ikki was glaring at the lavender haired man for intruding on their playtime, but he also knew that the man would be looking for his garments eventually. Shun looked at Virgo with concerning eyes, Aphrodite had told him to make sure that Virgo did not talk to strangers, which is what he was doing right now. Hyoga, Shiryu and Seiya were in utter shock to see the lavender haired man in front of them confronting their innocent Virgo.

Mu noticed that Virgo’s gaze were averted and looked directly at the animals. Mu smiled and chuckled lightly, “Now I know where my garments had gone.”

Virgo’s eyes were shaken, he said to his animal friends composedly, “Please give the kind man his garments.”

The animals followed Virgo’s request and gave the garments back to Mu. Both Shun and Hyoga hopped over to Mu and jumped out of the boots, causing Mu to giggle. Shiryu flew over to Mu and dropped the soft cape over Mu’s shoulders. He looked at Mu’s wide green eyes and began to turn red. Oh, what a cute owl! I think he’s blushing! I didn’t know that the animals would understand his request. Aioria doesn’t always listen to me. . . Mu thought.

Seiya looked up at Mu and said, “Sorry. . .It was my idea, please don’t be angry, I just wanted to make Virgo happy and dance.” Mu smiled back at Seiya and responded, “Don’t worry little blue bird, I am pleased that you were able to make him so happy with such simple means. I have never seen anyone smile or laugh with as much life as your friend.” Mu turned to Virgo and smiled, “So, your name is Virgo, correct?”

Virgo looked at Mu with a smile, “Yes, that is my name.” Mu lowered his eyes and fell to one knee, lifting his hand to hold Virgo’s as he said smoothly, “I hope that you can find me as entertaining as your kind animal friends; will you dance with me?” Mu looked up and pleaded with his forest green eyes.

Virgo turned bright red as he looked down at the beautiful lavender-haired man kneeling before him. He averted his gaze towards the sight of the animal behind Mu. He let go of Mu’s hand and walked over to Aioria. Mu looked down in disappointment. Virgo turned to face Mu’s back and ran his eyes over Mu’s muscular back that the cape only highlighted, the way the tight, black pants clung to his tight butt, and he looked at the light purple hair cascading over his shoulders. Virgo parted his lips and said while petting Aioria’s mane, “I would love to dance with you, if will tell me more about this beautiful creature.”

Mu’s eyes lit up as he stood and turned around to face Virgo and Aioria, “Of course. Aioria is my steed, or horse. He has a little bit of an attitude, but we love to run like the wind together.” “You like to go run with him?” Virgo asked inquisitively. Mu giggled and said, “No, I actually ride him. See that saddle on his back, that is like a seat, and you hold onto. . .” Mu lifted Virgo’s hand sensually and placed it on the bridle and continued, “the bridle to make sure you don’t. . .fall.” Mu breathed heavily and his heart raced as Virgo’s hand caressed the soft, leather bridle. Virgo turned his head and realized that his face was only inches away from Mu’s. Virgo’s breath tickled Mu’s cheek and he smiled as Mu looked at him in the eye, “If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I would really like to take a ride on your horse.”

Mu smiled lightly, “Yes, of course. Let me help you.” Mu gently placed his hands on Virgo’s petite waist. Mu could feel his heart skip a beat as he touched the blonde man. Virgo’s cheeks turned a darker shade of red as he felt Mu’s hands on his waist. Mu said, “See this stirrup, put your foot in it and allow yourself to put all weight on it. Then slip your other leg on the other side of the horse.”

Virgo nodded his head and placed his foot in the stirrup. Mu remained on the ground just in case Virgo lost his balance, but Virgo got on the horse gracefully. When Virgo got on the horse, he glanced over to Mu and gave him a smile; Mu also put his foot in the stirrup and lifted himself up onto the horse. Mu then folded his cape, hat and boots into one of the pockets of the saddle behind him.

Virgo noticed a thin string of leather by the bridle and picked it up. Virgo wondered what it was used for; as Virgo was observing the thin string of leather, Mu placed his hands over Virgo’s and whispered in his ear, “Are you ready?”

Virgo nodded and Mu tenderly placed one of his arms around Virgo’s waist, while he gently took the reins from Virgo. Mu said, “Heeya” and the horse started trotting towards the lake; traveling along the shoreline of the lake.

Virgo was in absolute awe, riding the horse Aioria and having a gorgeous man behind him while they trotted along the lake. Virgo asked delicately, “Can Aioria go any faster?”

Mu pressed himself closer to the blonde man and said into Virgo’s ear, “Yes, he can.” Mu flicked the reins and Aioria started to pick up some speed. Virgo was amazed by how the wind felt against his face; he closed his eyes and placed his hands on his waist where Mu’s hand laid. Virgo rested his head backward against Mu’s shoulder, taking in the whole experience. Virgo felt like he was flying, the wind brushing against his skin sent chills down his spine and at the same time he felt warm due to the body he was resting himself against.

Mu blushed as Virgo leaned backward resting his head on his shoulder. The arm that Mu placed around Virgo’s waist tensed as Virgo placed his hands over his. Mu stared at Virgo face, taking in the blonde beauty. Mu’s heart was racing as he held the blonde in his arm.

The animal friends were watching the two ride on Aioria by one side of the lake. Seiya said, “Aphrodite is going to kill us…I wonder who that guy is…he is hot!” Shiryu sighed and said, “I don’t think it would be wise to mention this event to Virgo’s guardians…they would be quite disappointed in us and more importantly, Virgo.” Shun said in a cute little tune, “But they look soooooo handsome together…they look like true lovers!” Ikki said, “Just let them be…I have a feeling they will meet again anyway.” Hyoga glanced at Ikki and said, “Is that so? I sure hope you are right. Virgo looks so happy with him.”

Shun tugged on Hyoga’s right ear and said in a whisper, “Hyoga…watching those two so close together…turns me on…come on…let’s get into one of those holes.”

Hyoga’s eyes shot over at Shun as soon as he was done with his sentence. Hyoga looked down at the little pink bunny and noticed that he wasn’t joking. Hyoga looked over at the other animals, and when the opportunity was perfect, he grabbed Shun’s paw and hopped over to one of the holes in the trees.


After about thirty minutes of riding on Aioria, Mu flicked the reins again and Aioria slowed down, eventually stopping by the foot of the lake. Aioria bent his head downward to get a drink of water.

Mu got off Aioria first and raised his hands. Virgo placed his hands on Mu’s shoulders and placed his weight on him. Mu placed his hands on Virgo’s waist. Virgo was gently guided down the horse until both his feet were planted on the ground. Mu and Virgo stood together, staring into each other’s eyes.

Virgo was the first to break the silence, “Thank you so much.” Mu’s eyes twinkled as Virgo smiled and blushed at the lavender haired man. Mu just had the urge to kiss the blonde in front of him. Mu’s arms tightened around Virgo’s waist, causing the blonde’s cheeks to blush a deeper shade of red and his lips to part. Mu slowly closed the distance between them and planted a sweet kiss upon Virgo’s lips.

Virgo was shocked at first, but as Mu slowly explored his delicate mouth, Virgo relaxed into the kiss and held Mu closer to him. Virgo closed his eyes enjoying the new experience. Mu enjoyed the taste of the blonde, he tightened his grip upon Virgo’s small waist and moved one hand down his buttocks and squeezed it gently. Virgo moaned in complete pleasure.

Virgo twirled his tongue around in Mu’s mouth, causing the two to battle for dominance. Mu’s hand traveled up to Virgo’s neck and he grabbed some of his shiny, silky golden hair. Virgo moved one hand from Mu’s neck down his collarbone to his chest and drew little circles around his nipple.

Virgo’s mind was racing, he thought, Oh my! This is amazing and he tastes so heavenly. I feel as if my heart is about to leap right out of my chest. My blood is boiling…this is…my first kiss. I just want to take him home and have him ravish me in my own bed. After watching Aphrodite, Milo and Camus have sex night after night…will I finally have sex? Virgo was full of questions, but he just wanted to be consumed by the experience he was having. He did not want this kiss to end.

Mu explored every inch of Virgo’s mouth, devouring him. Mu kissed him as if he would never get the chance to ever again; he did not want his heightening feelings toward the blonde to dissipate. Mu thought to himself, Wow, he taste so wonderful. He feels so good…his body, his hair is so soft, and he smells like fresh strawberries. Mu could feel his body reacting to the sensuous pleasures that he was feeling from within and from his mouth.

Virgo noticed that Mu’s body was reacting and he thought, I know what to do in this sort of situation…it’s a good thing that I have watched Aphrodite, Milo and Camus over the years. Virgo broke the kiss, he was panting, trying to catch his breath. He gazed into Mu’s eyes searching for the right response.

Mu was a bit surprised that Virgo broke their kiss, but when he looked into Virgo’s eyes, his feelings subsided and all he could feel was the heat between him and Virgo.

Virgo smiled and said, “I have noticed that a certain area needs some release.” As Virgo said those words, he gently rubbed his thigh against his groin. Mu closed his eyes for a moment, his cheeks burned a deep red and he moaned softly. Virgo smirked and he gently sucked on Mu’s exposed neck, devouring his fair flesh. Mu clasped his arms around Virgo’s back, holding him tighter; Mu swung his head back allowing the blonde total access to his neck. Mu moaned intensely, Virgo stopped sucking and tenderly placed butterfly kisses all over his neck and collarbone.

Mu raised his hand and placed his pointer finger on the tip of his chin, gently lifting up his head so he could meet his eyes. Virgo complied willingly with the action Mu carried out; he looked into Mu’s eyes with desire.

Mu smiled and said compassionately, “Are you sure you want to do this?” Mu did not want to do something the blonde was not comfortable with. Virgo smirked and said, “Yes, I’m positive that I want this.” As Virgo said those words he gently placed his hand on Mu’s hard muscle and pressed himself into him. Mu whimpered and he picked up Virgo bridal style.

Virgo was a little shocked to be picked up so suddenly. Mu smiled at the blonde beauty that now lied in his arms. Mu looked around to find a small area that appeared to be a bit secluded. Mu traveled to a small area behind a huge redwood tree and some bushes.

Mu tenderly placed Virgo on the grass and was mesmerized by the sight. Virgo was breathing quite heavily, his hair was sprawled onto the luscious green grass, Virgo’s eyes were closed and his head was flung back. Mu noticed for the first time that Virgo had a small red dot on his forehead. Mu smiled with amusment and approached Virgo, placing his hand on Virgo’s forehead and said, “What’s this?”

Virgo opened his eyes to see Mu gently stroking his forehead. He got up in a sitting position, placed his hand on Mu’s forehead and said, “Well, what are these?”

Mu chuckled and said, “I would love to tell you about those, but it’s a long story.” Virgo pouted and said, “Okay, well when you could tell me about yours, I will tell you about mine.” Mu smiled and grasped the blonde in his arms and dove for another kiss. Mu violently battled for dominance, expressing his desire with his strong embrace and his delectable tongue.

Virgo was dazed; he positioned his arms around Mu’s neck and flung Mu and himself onto the grass. The two stroked each other tenderly causing their temperatures to rise.

Virgo harshly placed his hands on Mu’s black leather belt, undid the connection and flung the belt off to the side. Virgo placed his hands under Mu’s shirt, caressing the delicate skin underneath.

Mu moaned in Virgo’s mouth, Mu positioned himself so that he was straddling the blonde man; he moved his hands so that his hands were underneath Virgo’s delicate tunic and stripped him of his shirt. Virgo did the same as Mu took off his shirt. The two men stared at each other taking in each other’s bare chests.

Virgo traveled his fingers over Mu’s body, feeling each and every muscle he came across. Mu blushed as Virgo inspected his torso with his hands. Virgo moved closer to Mu placing his sensitive tongue over Mu’s nipple and sucked on it passionately. Mu arched his stomach forward, Virgo snaked his arms around Mu’s waist; Virgo sucked harder. Virgo wanted to hear Mu moan louder.

Mu was overwhelmed with satisfaction; he violently placed his hand on Virgo’s shoulder and flung him to the floor. Mu breathing heavily, quickly worked on Virgo’s pants in a struggle to get them off. Virgo noticed Mu’s intentions and arched his back upwards to aid the lavender haired man. As soon as Mu flung his pants in some direction, Virgo pounced on Mu, surprising the lavender haired man.

Virgo carefully undid Mu’s black leather pants. Virgo said seductively, “Nice pants…they really accentuate your ass.” Mu smiled and chuckled lightly, “Well, you are just magnificent.” Mu got up slightly and gently sucked on Virgo’s neck, holding the blonde in a tight squeeze. From his neck, Mu’s tongue trailed down to Virgo’s collarbone, savoring the sweet flavor of raspberries. He lowered his head and gave butterfly kisses all over Virgo’s sensitive stomach.

Virgo whimpered in absolute bliss, he really wanted Mu to continue to plant sweet kisses on his body, but the urge to get Mu’s pants off took high precedence. Virgo bent downward and gently pushed Mu to the floor. Virgo quickly worked on getting off Mu’s pants. Mu lied there watching the naked blonde struggling to get his pants off and felt like he couldn’t wait any longer. Mu lifted up his hips to help Virgo pull the barrier between them. Virgo slid the soft pants over Mu’s knees and he smiled at the wanton look on Mu’s face. Gods, he is so beautiful. . .I think he really wants me. I can’t believe this is happening to me. I hope I remember everything that Aphrodite and Milo taught me, Virgo thought as he ran his finger over Mu’s sensitive inner thigh.

Mu rolled Virgo over so he could be on top. Virgo smiled up at Mu and rubbed Mu’s back with his strong fingers. Mu leaned down to resume kissing Virgo’s stomach lightly. Mu used one arm to caress Virgo’s thigh and the other was planted in the soft grass as support. Mu licked over Virgo’s firm abs and Virgo arched his back pressing his hard erection against Mu’s thigh. Mu gasped and moved his hand from Virgo’s thigh to grasp his throbbing hardness. Virgo thrust his hips into Mu’s hand and Mu responded by squeezing Virgo’s shaft with his warm hand.

Mu shifted so he could taste Virgo’s hardness. Mu lowered his head and pulled his hair over his ears. Mu’s tongue licked the tip lightly, and this sensation, completely new to Virgo, had him writhing in wanton abandon. Mu, feeling that Virgo was sensitive to the slightest touch, took more of him into his mouth. Mu licked the tender muscle’s underside and swirled his tongue over the tip again. Virgo panted and pressed his penis further into Mu’s mouth. He felt like he was in heaven. Mu smiled and continued to twirl his tongue until he felt that Virgo was going to orgasm, he then decided to stop because he did not want this experience to end so quickly.

Virgo looked up slightly confused and hazy, but when he saw Mu’s face he relaxed. Virgo lifted Mu’s head and looked into his eyes. Virgo could not get enough of Mu’s beautiful orbs and wanted to look at them as his body trembled from the delicate touches that Mu provided. Virgo wrapped his arms around Mu’s neck and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. He darted his warm tongue into Mu’s soft mouth and playfully licked Mu’s lips. Mu wanted to proceed further with Virgo because he felt himself getting harder even though his shaft was not being touched. Mu lifted Virgo’s legs to wrap around his waist, and rubbed his neglected penis against Virgo’s tight butt.

Virgo gasped from the feeling of Mu’s penis against his ass. He pulled his legs off of Mu’s waist and smirked at Mu. Mu looked at him with half-lidded eyes and Virgo pushed Mu into the cool grass. Virgo straddled Mu’s chest and pressed his butt against Mu’s neck; he then lowered his head to lick Mu’s penis. Mu gasped as Virgo began to lick the tip of his member then proceeded to caress the base with his soft fingers.

Mu groaned loudly in supreme ecstasy, he arched his back forward wanting the blonde to take him whole. Virgo responded by sucking on him with more vigor. Mu wanted to give Virgo a similar pleasure to what he was feeling and raised his hand to lift up Virgo’s hips. Mu began to massage Virgo’s soft butt and lifted his mouth to take Virgo’s stiff member into his mouth. Virgo’s eyes widened and he gasped warm breath onto Mu’s sensitive flesh. Mu moaned as he felt Virgo press himself further into his mouth.

Blue bird Seiya was bored out of his mind, he told he animal friends, “I’m going to look for Virgo…gotta make sure that purple-boy is taking good care of him.” With that said, Seiya flew across the lake to where he found Aioria. Seiya landed on a branch above Aioria and said, “Hey! Blondie…where is Virgo?”

Aioria looked by until he spotted the little blue bird; Aioria turned around and moved his head in a direction where Virgo and Mu were. Aioria blushed as he pointed Seiya in the direction of where the two men were.

Seiya tweeted and said, “Thanks big guy!” Seiya went by the big redwood tree and landed on a branch high above. Seiya looked down and his beak dropped in shock. Seiya thought, OH MY GODS!!!!! They are going at it like bunnies…wow…that’s hot!!

Seiya’s eyes were glued to Virgo’s tight butt. Ikki flew over to Seiya and smacked his head. Seiya flinched and looked at Ikki with puppy eyes, “What? They are so cute!” “Shh. . .don’t disturb them, they will just get angry with us,” Ikki responded. Shiryu flew over to see what Seiya and Ikki were looking at, but when he saw Virgo and Mu having sex he immediately blushed. Shiryu had never even seen other animals have sex, let alone his friends. Ikki whispered, “I don’t understand why you look so tense Shiryu, I mean Shun and Hyoga are always having lots of bunny sex.” Shiryu fell off the tree branch and landed in a bush with a thud. Ikki and Seiya looked directly at Virgo and Mu to see if they had noticed.

Virgo and Mu were in such bliss that they did not hear Shiryu fall, and Shiryu was quite thankful. He waddled on his little legs and flew back over to Aioria, who was the only one at a safe distance.

Virgo continued to suck Mu’s penis, taking his all the way in and slowly pulling out, using his teeth as he pulled out. Virgo wanted to give Mu the best time of his life. Mu was enjoying Virgo’s ministrations, and licked one of his fingers and inserted it into Virgo’s opening. Virgo was caught off guard and wiggled his butt in response. Mu smirked and brushed Virgo’s sensitive inside while increasing suction on Virgo’s hard shaft.

Virgo felt Mu beginning to leak salty pre-cum into his mouth and he realized that Mu must be nearing his edge. Virgo smirked and began to lick and suck harder. He wanted Mu to come first.

Mu realized that he was nearing his climax and started to pick up some speed to get the blonde to climax. The two began a rhythm of thrusting into each other’s mouths and sucking harder and harder. Mu then realized that he wanted to see Virgo’s face as he came, so he decided to please Virgo and stopped resisting. Mu moaned as he thrust himself hard into Virgo’s mouth. Warm liquid filled Virgo’s mouth and Virgo swallowed all of it and relished in the flavor and experience. Mu’s mind clouded in afterglow and he relaxed as Virgo continued to lick every last drop from Mu’s penis. Virgo licked his lips and turned to face Mu. Mu looked at Virgo’s face and remembered why he wanted to come first.

Mu laid Virgo on the plush grass and picked up his necklace off the ground. “What is that?” Virgo panted. “It is some of the berry-flavored oil that has a lot of significance for me. . .” Mu replied as he unscrewed the lid and poured some of the oil on his hands. Mu rubbed Virgo’s hard shaft with the liquid causing it to pulse. Virgo moaned from the feeling of the cool liquid dripping on his sensitive skin. Mu smiled, lifted himself up, and impaled his tight ass onto Virgo’s erect penis. Virgo gasped as he felt a warm tightness encompass him. Mu squirmed since he had not stretched or prepared himself.

Virgo rolled his eyes in complete ecstasy as Mu lifted his hips and pressed himself back down onto his large erection. Mu tightened his muscles causing Virgo to moan loudly, and leaned over to give Virgo a sweet kiss. Virgo responded passionately and wrapped his arms around Mu’s back. Virgo began to violently buck his hips upward trying to get as deep into Mu as he could. Finally he began to feel the most mind-blowing orgasm he ever had. Mu milked Virgo’s shaft completely as Virgo came into him. Mu could feel the warm liquid fill him, and he had never felt so complete. Even his time with Deathmask was not as amazing as this. He looked at Virgo’s face and saw that his eyes were closed and his mouth was parted. He looked like he was in heaven, the exact look that Mu had wished to see. Virgo continued to thrust into Mu until his orgasm was slowing down. Virgo sighed in happiness as he rested himself on the soft grass. Mu rolled off of Virgo to his side and held him close.

The two held each other, breathing heavily. Virgo rested his head on Mu’s built chest, listening to his heartbeat and the rise and fall of his breathing. Virgo was in absolute paradise; he lied there taking in everything that just happened and enjoying the warm, strong body next to him.

Mu held Virgo tighter, he did not want that moment to end, but he was content lying next to the blonde beauty. Mu thought about Deathmask, his engagement to Shaka, but those thoughts subsided as he turned his head to gaze at Virgo. Mu held him with both arms and said, “You looked amazing…I…I want you to come home with me Virgo.”

Virgo was panting, but managed to stare into Mu’s eyes. It took Virgo a while to process exactly what Mu was saying; when he realized the meaning of Mu’s sentence he remembered that he had to go back home. Virgo said shakily, “I…I…have to go…my guardians are probably wondering where I went.”

Mu’s eyes widened; he did not want Virgo to leave just yet, but he also understood that he had other matters to attend to. Being a prince himself, he knew the torn feeling all too well.

Virgo grabbed his clothing off the grass to get dressed, and Mu followed suit. Virgo gasped and yelled, “Seiya! Ikki! Shiryu! Hyoga! Shun! Please go get my basket of berries.” The animal friends went to go complete their task. Virgo bent over to get his pants on and Mu could not help but stare. The beautiful blond hair cascaded around his waist revealing the perfect ass. Mu felt himself getting hard again and he quickly put on his own pants so Virgo would not notice. Once both men were dressed Mu stepped forward to kiss Virgo.

Mu lightly pressed his lips against the delicate mouth and said, “I know that you have to go to your guardians, but when will I see you again?” Virgo felt his heart melt and responded, “Well…I…” Virgo looked into Mu’s eyes; his ultramarine eyes were starting to water, Virgo knew the answer to his question, but he did not want to tell him. Virgo thought, How…how can I possibly tell him…that…I can’t see him. Camus would be furious if he knew I met a stranger.

Mu’s eyes filled with emotion, “No…I want to see you again. Please, let me come by your house…I will explain everything to your father…please.” Mu pleaded softly not wanting to lose Virgo.

Virgo could not bear telling him no, he tried to leave Mu’s grasp, but as he struggled to leave, Mu’s grip tightened on the blonde. Mu dove in for another kiss, one that could plead with him to stay just a little while longer.

Mu kissed Virgo sweetly, exploring his delicate mouth. Mu embraced Virgo, grasping some of the golden hair and caressing Virgo’s back. Virgo felt weak as Mu expressed himself with the kiss. Virgo felt so good, he too embraced the lavender haired man with the intention of never letting him go.

The two kissed for what seemed like hours, but only minutes have passed. Seiya, Shiryu and Ikki came back with the basket filled with berries, but they did not want to interrupt the two men as they said their good-byes.

Seiya said, “Awwwww…they are sooooooo cute!! I wish someone would haul me away like that! Virgo is sooo lucky!” Shiryu and Ikki looked at the little blue bird with questioning eyes. Ikki retorted, “Well, go find yourself another gay blue bird…I’m sure that there are ample supplies out there just waiting for you Seiya.” Seiya’s eyes turned into a glare and Ikki smirked as he frazzled the little blue bird. Shiryu sighed heavily and said, “Please you two, you are ruining this romantic mood that Virgo and…whatever his name had set up.” Shiryu continued to watch the two love birds express themselves through caresses, and kisses.

Virgo finally broke the kiss and said, “Oh…alright…come by the house later…I will need to talk to them.” Mu smiled and said, “Alright, I will come by around supper time…is that alright?”

Virgo gazed into Mu’s green eyes and smiled, “Yes that would be fine.” The two gave each other one final kiss before Virgo went over to his animal friends to attain his basket of berries. Virgo smiled at Mu and said, “See you later tonight.”

Mu smiled and said, “Where do you live?” Virgo turned around and said, “The old woodcutter’s cottage…near the glen.” With that said, Virgo trailed off in the distance, his animal friends following him along the way.

Mu watched the blonde beauty run home. Mu slowly walked over to his horse and mounted him. “Let’s go home,” Mu quietly said to Aioria. Aioria complied and galloped home.


TBC

On to Chapter 5
Back to Chapter 3
Back to Saint Seiya Fics
Back to Anime Index

Email: yami_kiwi@yahoo.com