I haven't done any lists in a long time, ne? ^_^. Well... Here's a weird list from Ina-chan's Head...

****

February 21, 2002
Disclaimer: JQ isn't mine. The ideas in this list are just figments of Ina-chan's warped brain from watching too much anime.
Category: Not Fic, Humour

IF JONNY QUEST IS AN ANIME…
(a.k.a. when Ina-chan is sick with the cold and bored to tears with no new anime to watch…)
By Ina-chan

10. They will have a kick-ass J-Rock group to play the OP & ED theme.

09. Jezebel Jade will have two identities. One will be an Intelligence One "secretary" who speaks for an "unseen boss", the other as the mysterious, sexy, masked woman who appears out of nowhere to save Race's butt when he gets into danger that he can't get out of.

08. Zin would actually be the head and the code name for a secret organization that exploits… various things… and have lots of influence in the black market. One of their projects would be experimenting on children who has potential extra sensory powers. Zin will be identified as these creepy looking people who always wear black and have kewl long trench coats.

07. Hadji would be one of the boy who got experimented on. He'll first meet the Quests on a mission to assassinate Dr. Quest, but he is befriended by Jonny and he defects sides. He would have had his memory erased prior to his mission as to protect the identity of the organization.

06. Hadji will keep his magic powers… develop telekinesis and telepathy as well. ^_^.

05. Jessie will be Zin's headstrong daughter, who will follow her father's footsteps and become Jonny's rival. She and Hadji were actually best friends before Hadji was sent on a mission, and was harbouring strong unrequited love for the boy. She gets more pissed off at the Quests when Hadji defects to their side. Jonny, in the other hand, start to get attracted to Jessie with each encounter. Jessie then goes into a moral dilemma re: following her heart vs. betraying her father.

04. Jonny's voice actor will be a girl who specializes on adolescent boy voices in the higher range (someone kewl like Ai Orikasa, Minami Takami, or even Megumi Ogata-sama!)

03. Jonny and Hadji will be total drool worthy bishounnen (but Jonny will most likely look much more prettier and more effeminate).

02. Dr. Quest's list of inventions will range from high-tech practical gadgetry to very kewl fantastic transforming fighting mecha that will be showcased in action sequences full of chase scenes and explosions.

And finally…

01. Two words… SHOUNEN-AI! ^_^. Dr. Quest and Race will finally come out of the closet and proclaim their romantic relationship. Hadji will develop forbidden feelings for Jonny, and Jonny would be the same, but at the same time he would be at conflict because of his "other" forbidden feelings for Jessie. (Oh, and Jonny will be the uke, because that's the fate of the "prettier boy" ^_^.)

comments, criticisms, bricks to ina_chan@yahoo.com
Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!