To build a Fire: PART TWO

Mi-chan- wheehee! part two! oh by the way, so sorrie to those who think i'm losing my mind because you don't know who Shaolan is. meet shaolan!

Shaolan-...

Mi-chan- well, he's not always a happy child. Please refer to card captor sakura if you're interested. no, its not that stupid little tv show they put up. THAT is a deformed version of CCS...no, you don't want me to get into that. I can rant for _hours_ about it

Shaolan- she rants about everything

Mi-chan-

------

*morning*

the following happens...

8:00- hottichan and Marron wakes up

8:15- trunks and Vegeta wakes up

8:30- goten wakes up

11:30- Mi-chan wakes up -notice, that means eyes open for her-

11:50- Mi-chan gets out of bed

1:30- Mi-chan finishes getting ready. Everyone finally eats lunch (breakfast skipped...for Mi-chan at least)

2:00- finally skiing

*whoo! what a morning!

* Mi-chan, Marron, and hotti ride up the ski lift*

Mi-chan- ahhhhh ^0^ what a nice vacation!

Marron- *grumbles* seems you had more than _enough_ sleep

Mi-chan- hey *glare* just because you're a human alarm clock doesn't mean I have to be one too.

Marron- I'm _not_ a human alarm clock! its YOU that sleeps so late

Mi-chan- EXCUSE ME???

Marron- Yes, its all your fault we came out here so late!

Mi-chan- I need my _beauty_ sleep thank you very much and it seems you apparantly don't have any

Marron-what? are you calling me UGLY you little twit???

Mi-chan- ohohoho! *cackles* little twit? you don't know what you'r getting yourself into!

Marron- why you----

*ski lift chair rocks back and forth*

hotti-chan- *stuck in between* ~_~ whyyyyyy... *slaps them both behind the head*

*ski lift stops swinging*

*people observing below sweatdrop*

*the three get off...with Mi-chan and Marron still quarrling*

hotti-chan- stop fighting you twwooooo...*gets accidently knocked over and rolls off the ski course into the woods*

*Mi-chan and Marron freeze*

Mi-chan- hotttiiiiiii!!!! ohmyGAWDDDDDDD *tumbles after her to....*try* and save her*

Marron- ahhhhh!!! *Gets caught by Mi-chan's ski's and falls down with her*

*awhile later at the rest area*

trunks-....I wonder where they could be?? They were supposed to meet us here an hour ago for lunch!

goten- i dunno..maybe we should go look for them..

Vegeta- *sigh* why bother? they probably lost track of time

Goten- nope, Mi-chan never skips a meal...at least when she's not sleeping...~_~ come on, they have to be somewhere on that slope *drags vegeta and trunks back to the slopes*

*the three ski off to the rescue XD*

Goten- wait!....is that Mi-chan's hat down there? *peers over the edge*

trunks- *sigh* it can only be hers...*scene shows a pink hat with sparkles and flowers with a white fuffy ball on the top*

Goten- ahhh!! she musta fallen down there! and maybe the others too! *dives down grabbing hold of vegeta and trunks again*

*the three guys tumble...and tumble...and tumble until they land at the bottom where the girls lay*

Mi-chan- *shrieks as goten falls straight on top of her*

*the other two crash into marron and hotti*

Goten- oomph...Mi-chan??? I knew you guys had fallen down here..but how????

hotti-chan- *glares at Mi-chan and Marron* those two were FIGHTING and pushed me over the edge

Mi-chan- beh heh heh...^^;

Goten- * sweatdrop * well…we should figure out a way to get out…

-everyone looks around and only sees trees and snow-

Goten- O.o; I guess not?

Mi-chan- * sigh * so what do we do now?

Hotti-chan- lets get moving first and see if we can find out way back..

-hours later-

Mi-chan- * moans* I'm tired…and cold..*shivers *

Marron- yes, we know! You've been saying that every ten MINUTES!

Mi-chan- * whimpers* but I am….

Gotten- *sigh * and we haven't found our way back..

Trunks- maybe we should build a fire and take a rest..

Goten- good idea! *searches for a match *

Mi-chan- ahhhh >.< hurry! Im freezing here!

Trunks- well serves you right. Why didn't you bundle up more?

Mi-chan- *glare * bundling up makes me look so fat! Quiet boxer boy before I make you

Trunks- O.o;

Mi-chan- ~_~

Goten- aha! * pulls out…..a single match*

Mi-chan-* stares* only one??

Hotti-chan- we're doomed…we're doomed..

Marron- well? Hurry up and light it! And DON"T MESS UP! You have one chance!

Goten- O.o; no pressure! * gathers up some wood and crouches next to it, concentrating*

-silence-

Goten- * lights the match*

Mi-chan- yes! XD

-wind blows fire out-

-silence-

Mi-chan- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *wails *

Hotti-chan- GOOOOOTEEENNNNN * strangles him* THAT'S WHY YOU COVER IT WITH YOU HAND SO THE WIND DOESN"T GET IT~~~~ *knocks him on the head *

Goten- O.O oops….

Hotti-chan- ARRGHHH

Mi-chan- even I knew that! That's pretty easy to beat!

Goten- -_-

Marron- well…what do we do now?

Trunks- what else? Try rubbing two sticks…

-experiments go on for hours more-

Mi-chan- ~_~ * huddled next to hotti* brrrrr…

Trunks-well….looks like that isn't working…

Hotti-chan- -__- no kidding…

Marron-….*moans*

Trunks-*sigh* why don't we trudge along awhile longer and see if we can find our way back….*starts off*

-everyone meekly follows

so! How wuz dat? Ohhh, yes mi-chan's a strange little girl..have a nice day!