Darkness is the Light

AN: Don't you just love these? Well, just a quick note, I added a character in here that doesn't really do anything, but I did it for my friend, Neko. Try and figure out who it is, ;) ciao babes.

Chapter 3

A man wearing a loose muscle shirt and baggy black pants was sitting in a chair tossing a fireball around. A girl about his age sat across a love seat with her legs dangling over the side. She had black leather pants on and a red tube top. Suddenly, Lorena burst through the door and abruptly stopped in front of them, her hair whipping forward in her face then slowly falling back in place. They looked up at her with worry.

“The Grand Angel’s captured Masterian,” she said. They jumped up and stood in front of her.

“What?! The Grand Angel?! But how?!” The girl asked.

“Pyralis,” Lorena said hysterically, “I don’t know!! Damion, we have to tell the master, he’ll know what to do!” He nodded and they teleported to the master’s quarters. Damion, in his fit of rage, frantically hit the knocker against the large double doors. When there was no answer, Lorena let out a frustrated cry and threw open the doors telekinetically and stormed into the room, followed by Pyralis and Damion. As they walked side by side, their true forms appeared. Their skin turned red, black wings sprouted from their backs and small horns on their foreheads emerged. Behind them a tail was noticeable on each of them. A few feet away from the throne, they abruptly stopped and kneeled before the master.

“Why have I been disturbed at this time?!” his voice boomed, Kuroi stood next to him, her hands massaging his shoulders. She glared at the three, before going back to pleasing the master.

“Sir, I don’t think the succubus,” Lorena said with disgust, “needs to hear this.”

“Silence, Kuroi will stay or you all shall be dismissed,” he threatened. Kuroi smirked at Lorena who gave her a don’t-mess-with-me-or-I’ll-incinerate-you look. She frowned and turned towards the master.

“Sir, Masterian has been captured by the Grand Angel,” Damion spoke up. The master looked in Lorena’s direction.

“Is this true?” he asked her, receiving a nod of recognition.

“He spoke of a painting of the North, he wants it delivered to him or Masterian will die,” she said, hiding her pain well. The master scowled, and pulled a hand back.

“I will not return the painting, you three will retrieve Masterian and then seek and destroy the Grand Angel,” he said before shooting three beams of energy towards them, striking them each in their hearts. They let out a small painful and startled cry, before rising and smirking at the power that they felt coursing through their veins.

“Yes, master,” they hissed and walked backwards, bowing with their right fist on their hearts. The doors slammed shut, three wicked, evil laughs heard down the corridors of the underworld.