GET OFF MY SISTER!

 

 

Neko’s note: Yay, we just love author’s notes, ne?  Just a little thing-y to let you guys know that this story does not coexist with Cosmic Crisis or Unknown Realms.  It is just something we came up with during one of our twisted AIM conversations!  Enjoy, minna ^.^

 

And…remember!!

Hotti’s writing is in blue

Neko’s Writing is in purple

 

 

 

A stream of light broke through the window and right into the sleeping girl’s eye, immediately waking her up. She moaned and sat up yawning. She slid her slender legs over the side of her bed and slipped on her slippers, dragging herself over to the other side of the room, scratching her head. She climbed on top of the other bed and placed her hand on the sleeping figure’s shoulder.

 

“Come on, Hotti, wake up,” she shook her.

 

“Go away, Nat, I’m trying to sleep,” she lifted the covers over her head. Natalie climbed off the bed and walked to the vanity.

 

“Come on, the early bird gets the first worm.”

 

“The early bird is insane…” she lazily rolled on her other side. Suddenly, she screamed, jumping three feet into the air as she was forced out of her bed by a jolt. Floating in the air, she looked over at Natalie to see her arm extended to where she had been moments before, small puffs of smoke coming off of her hand. Hotiku growled at her and dropped down onto the floor. “Fine be that way,” she stormed into the bathroom to take a shower. Natalie grinned and plopped down on the small chair and combed out her brown hair. She walked over and sat on her bed.

 

“Oh, what to do, what to do?” she asked herself.

 

“How about telling me where all my clothes are,” she heard a voice. She looked off towards it to see Hotiku, dripping wet, in a towel.

 

“Oh, I threw them away,” said Natalie, simply.

 

“Hello?! What am I supposed to wear then?” she walked over to the closet that the two shared. She had an overwhelming urge to turn around quickly, which she did, only moment before being hit in the face with a bundle of clothes. Hotiku lifted them up examined them. She switched her glance from the clothes to Natalie then back to the clothes. “You want me to wear this?” she held them up. It was a yellow tank top and black shorts.

 

“Yeah, what’s wrong with ‘em?” she raised an eyebrow. Hotiku shook her head and proceeded to change into them.

 

“I feel so… different…” she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

 

“You look fine!” Natalie huffed and went to get herself changed.

 

“Whatever, I’m gonna go get some food, want?” she offered.

 

“Later,” Natalie waved her hand at her. Hotiku shrugged and walked out of the room. She yawned and flipped on a radio.

 

“Ugh, I’m getting sick of this song. I’ve heard it so many times during rehearsal it’s getting old; fast…” she reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. “5, 6, 7, 8…” she whispered and did a few dance moves and finished with an axle. “So easy… so, so easy…” she turned around only to come face to face with Sirius. “Ahh! Sirius you scared me half to death!” she sighed heavily.

 

“Why? Didn’t you sense me?” he raised an eyebrow, very much like his sister.

 

“No, I didn’t, and you shouldn’t sneak up on people like that,” she waved her hands at him, “it’s creepy,” she turned around and sat on the counter. He smirked and folded his arms. “Don’t do that,” she took a sip of water.

 

“Do what?” he asked.

 

She waved at hand at him, “that, you look like your sister, even worse, like Vegita…” He laughed, receiving an uneasy look from Hotiku. She rolled her eyes and jumped off the counter.

 

“What?! What did I do now?” asked Sirius, all he received was another wave from her before she disappeared around the corner.

 

Sirius sighed and spoke softly to himself.  “What, was it something I said?  Did I look at her the wrong way?  Stupid females!  I don’t understand!”

 

 

Meanwhile, Natalie was upstairs getting dressed.  Just as she pulled her shirt over her head, someone ran into the room.  Figuring it was Hotiku, Natalie jokingly spoke up.

 

“You’d better be careful, someone might have walked by as you entered.” She said.

 

 When she got her shirt adjusted, she looked up to see someone,  but it was not Hotiku.  In fact, it was Hotku’s older brother, Blade.

 

“SHIT!” she screamed, jumping back.  “You HENTAI!!  What are you DOING!?”

 

Blade, obviously not having meant what he did, blushed a little, but immediately covered it up with arrogance, as many male Saiya-jins did.

 

“I didn’t see anything, besides, there’s nothing to see!” he sneered cruelly.

 

Natalie’s jaw dropped.  “Oh really!?  Well, Mr. Smart-ass, why don’t you get the HELL out of my room before I send any noticeable male feature you possess into oblivion!” she hissed, aiming her palm with painful accuracy. 

 

“Oh, I’m so scared.  I don’t think you have the balls…pun intended…to do that.” He said, smirking. 

 

“What are you doing in here anyway?” Natalie said, her voice heavy with irritation, however obviously trying to shift the conversation. 

 

“I was looking for Hotiku, I need to give her the daily dose of ass-whooping.” He said condescendingly.

 

Natalie tried not to make her amusement obvious as she stifled her laughter.  “Really, Blade?  You proud little Saiya-jin male, you think you can kick some ass?”

 

“Who are you calling little?” he snarled slightly. 

 

Natalie, solely for the purpose of being spiteful, glanced between his legs.  “Oh I’m sorry.  I meant miniscule.”

 

Blade promptly facefaulted and was about to pounce on Natalie to knock her senseless, when Sirius popped in. 

 

“Breakfast….” He trailed off, observing the scene.  “What are you two doing?”

 

Natalie sweatdropped and sighed, raising her hands into the air.  “Sirius, does it really matter?  He’s not going to hurt me, don’t be so paranoid.”

 

“Yes I am.” Blade filled in.  Sirius shot a deadly glare at him.

 

“No, he’s not!  Really!  He was um…joking!” she said, placing her palms over Blade’s mouth, and laughing nervously.

 

“No I wasn’t!” he persisted, trying to pry Natalie’s hands off of his face..

 

Natalie quickly slapped her hands over Blade’s mouth and grinned innocently in the direction of her brother, mouthing the words “get out”.  Sirius sent one more fixed stare at Blade before departing. 

 

Sighing in relief, Natalie loosened her grip on Blade’s mouth.  He turned his head slightly so that he was looking at her sideways.

 

“You…can get off of my back now.” He said.  Natalie, realizing that she had jumped on him while trying to shut him up, immediately reddened and slinked away.

 

“Not like I wanted to be there anyway.  You need to take a shower, you smell.” She accused, sniffing the air and making a sour face.

 

“Well you know, seeing as I actually train these days, unlike the other weaklings in this house…and Saiya-jins can’t help but sweat.” He said, proudly showing off his muscles.  Natalie rolled her eyes. 

 

“Please…besides, they have this wonderful invention called deodorant.   You should consider it sometime.”

 

“Oh, you mean that stuff that you and Hotti wear, but never works?  Because man we can smell you guys all the way from the gravity room.”

 

“NANI!?  You lie!”

 

“So do you!”

 

“I do not!”

 

“Please!  Your face is beet red.  You think I’m dumb?”

 

“I wouldn’t go that far-“

 

“Very funny.”

 

“It’s true!”

 

“Go to hell!”

 

“YOU BAKAS!”  Natalie and Blade immediately jumped, turning to see Sirius and Hotiku standing in the doorway.  “We can hear you two downstairs!  Will you put a sock in it, or continue it in the gravity room?” Sirius continued.

 

“I wouldn’t want to kick your little sister’s ass, now, would I?” Blade mocked.  Sirius emitted a low growl as Blade spoke up again.  “And speaking of which, what are you doing with my sister?”

 

Hotiku glared at her brother.  “What’s it to you?”

 

“You know how older Saiya-jins can be…” he said, looking at her, and then Sirius, and then her again. 

 

“Oh, don’t worry niisan….Sirius and I were just, you know, going to make out in the broom closet.” Hotiku jabbed.

 

Sirius’ jaw dropped at the exact same moment that Blade’s left eye twitched.  Natalie, by now, had given up all attempts of self control and was now laughing hysterically in the background.

 

“So, Sidra-jin…” Blade snarled at Sirius.  “You think you’re going to make a pass at her, do you?”

 

“Wha-??  I don’t know what she’s talking about!” Sirius defended.  “Besides, I'm not afraid of you!”

 

“You should be.” Blade threatened.  “Because your sister and I were just about to get into some…activities of our own.”

 

“NANI!?” Natalie and Sirius cried in unison.  Blade just looked on and smirked. 

 

Two can play at this game, Sirius he thought to himself, placing his arm around Natalie. 

 

“Carina!?” Sirius shouted accusingly, looking at his sister in disbelief. 

 

“N-no!  It’s a lie!” Natalie defended, shoving Blade’s arm off of her.  “I swear!!”

 

“C’mon, Nat-chan.  You don’t have to lie just because your wimpy brother is here.” Blade said.

 

“Who are you calling wimpy?” Sirius barked.  “I can kick your ass in a split second.  Don’t lay a hand on her or I’ll – “

 

“Alright then.  You stay away from my sister, I stay away from yours.” Blade proposed.  “Deal?”

 

Sirius paused for a few seconds.  Sure, he’d agree.  Not that he particularly wanted to steer clear of Hotiku, but Blade didn’t have to find out everything, now did he?

 

“Alright.  Deal.” Sirius said.  The two Saiya-jin half-breeds shook hands briefly, exchanging glares as they parted. 

 

“Now get out of here.” Sirius ordered. 

 

“I’m going.  But you’d better leave Hotiku alone.” Blade demanded.  They both growled at each other once more, like angry animals fighting over territory. 

 

Finally, Sirius left, and Hotiku followed.  Blade was going to keep an eye on the two of them.  Knowing Saiya-jins, especially of the male species, there was no telling what would happen if they were alone for too long.  Blade’s thoughts were interrupted when a stinging sensation pierced through his skull.  Snapping back to reality, he realized that Natalie had slapped him.

 

“You bastard!  You self-righteous, son of a –“ Natalie was cut off when blade grabbed her left wrist. 

 

“Keep going, and I’ll snap it in half.” He threatened.  Natalie, for a fleeting moment, produced a look of fear, but quickly dismissed it, for she knew that he would have to be insane or drunk to try something so stupid.

 

“I don’t think so, Blade.” She said, twisting her wrist out of his grip and placing her hands by her sides.  “You have some nerve.”

 

“Why, because I effectively convinced your brother to stay away from my sister?” he asked.  “Oh, don’t take my words seriously.  I wouldn’t even consider laying a finger on you if you were the last female left on the planet.”

 

“Oh yeah!?” Natalie challenged. 

 

Blade just nodded his head.  He made a note of how easily Natalie could be angered with a few select words.  Because, of course, it was Saiya-jin nature for the male to anger the female and make her feel like the lesser being, for it provided the window of opportunity.  The opportunity to strike, that is.  The only flaw in this was that while Blade was very aware of these instincts, he knew that Sirius was as well. 

 

“You wait, Blade.” Natalie spoke in a lethal tone.  “You’ll be sorry…very sorry.”

 

Hotiku was walking hastily down one of Capsule Corps corridors as Sirius managed to catch up to her.

 

“That was one hell of a stunt you pulled back there,” he scowled. Not that he wasn’t glad that Blade was staying away from his sister, but she had made him think that they were actually going to do something.

 

“Yeah, well, I’m known for ‘em,” she said dangerously. Cataclysmically, he stopped her by slamming his fist against the wall and blocking her with his arm. She looked up at him with a death glare. “Get outta my way.”

 

“Not until you explain to me why you said that!” he glared back at her.

 

“Well, it’s keeping niisan away from Natalie, ain’t it?” she ducked under his arm and kept walking. Sirius was about to stop her, but quickly decided against it and went off towards the gravity room.

 

Hotiku was sitting on the roof of Capsule Corp waiting for Natalie to meet her up there. She heard some footsteps behind her and sighed, lying on her back.

 

“Took you long enough…” she closed her eyes.

 

“Well, excuse me if I had to avoid your brother the whole time,” Natalie sat down next to her.

 

“What, was he looking to beat the living crap out of someone?” she snickered. “Like he could ever do that.”

 

“Well, he was looking for you when he walked in on me…” she muttered. Hotiku looked over at her and burst out laughing.

 

“He—he walked in on you?!” she sat up. Natalie glared at her and swung her arm around to strike her. But before she made it, Hotiku rolled back and stood up. “This is too good, whoo! I’ve gotta tell everyone!” she jumped down and ran into the house.

 

“Oi, that girl,” she ran in after her in hopes of stopping her before anything serious happened.

 

With a grin on her face, Hotiku speedily walked down the hallway when Sirius appeared in front of her.

 

“Ahh! Where’d you come from?” she looked around, her eyes darting back and forth. Sirius snorted and folded his arms. Hotiku looked back at him, “what do you want this time?”

 

His usual arrogant expression turned to that of a nervous, a very rare sight. Hotiku raised an eyebrow and looked at him strangely.

 

“Well, I wanna—what I’m trying to say is—well what if—how do I say this? Ummm,” he stumbled to find the right words.

 

“Spit it out, Sirius, I don’t have all day ya know..” she crossed her arms.

 

“Willyougotothemovieswithmetonight?” he blurted out, causing Hotiku to face fault.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Don’t make me say it again…” his normal expression appeared on his face. Hesitating, Hotiku finally looked at him.

 

“Umm, I guess… so...” she looked up, but before she could do anything he was gone. “That… was creepy…”

 

Blade turned around a corner and headed back to his room after watching his sister leave the hallway. So, Sirius, breaking our deal, ne? Well then, I guess your sister isn’t off limits any more… time for a little payback, he wandered off in search for Natalie. 

 

Meanwhile, Natalie was still trying to find Hotiku and had stumbled across Sirius. She looked at him oddly.

 

“What’s up with you?” she raised an eyebrow.

 

“None of your business,” he hissed and continued on his way. She mouthed the word ‘whatever’ and turned around the corner, nearly crashing into the person walking her way. She looked up and saw who it was.

 

“What the hell do you want now?” she glared at Blade.

 

“Go with me to the movies,” he said plainly.

 

“Have you gone completely and utterly insane?! I wouldn’t go with you if you were the last male on the planet,” she mimicked his words from earlier.

 

“Look,” he said losing his patience, causing her to cross her arms, “will you go with me or not?” Natalie looked him up and down, as if examining her prey.

 

“Alright then, fine,” she looked at him, thinking he had made some kind of bet with someone.

 

“Okay then,” he matched her tone, and they both went on their ways with their own plans in mind.

 

So, he thinks he can get my sister, ne? Well, he’s about to think twice… Sirius glared at Blade’s back and left undetected.

 

 

Later, while Natalie was in her room, brushing her hair absentmindedly in front of a mirror, Sirius stepped in, a scowl on his face.  She glanced up at him casually.

 

“What do you want, niisan?” she asked.

 

“You had better stay away from him.” Sirius said in a threatening tone.  Natalie promptly opened her mouth to speak, but Sirius interrupted her before she could say a word.  “I mean it, Carina, don’t let him have his way.  Understood?”

 

Not in the mood to argue, Natalie just shrugged.  “Sure.”

 

“Good.” He growled, walking out of her room and swinging the door shut telekinetically on his way.  Natalie let out a growl of frustration.

 

“What’s up his ass today?” she asked aloud.  She walked over to the closet to pick out something to wear to the movies.  “Well…I don’t really have to worry about what I wear, it’s not like HE would be looking.”  She would just have to make sure Sirius didn’t find out about this.  But how was she going to sneak out of the house without anyone noticing?  And why in Kami’s name did she agree to this?

 

Just then, Hotiku walked in.  “Hey Nat.” she said.  “What are you up to?”

 

Natalie didn’t want to tell Hotiku what she was up to, for fear that Sirius would find out.  “Oh…I’m just looking for something else to wear.  Ya know, I'm just getting tired of these clothes.”

 

“Do you…change clothes often?” Hotiku inquired, sweatdropping.

 

“No, I mean, yes….wait…well, today I am!” Natalie stammered. She grabbed the nearest selection from her closet, and not paying attention to what it was, she held it up for Hotiku to see.  “See, I want to wear this instead.  It’s my uh…my favorite.”

 

“Natalie…I didn’t know you wore tube tops.”

 

“NANI!?” Natalie cried.  “Oh…oh yes.  This.  Yeah…I wear it all the time.”

 

“Then how come I haven’t seen it?”

 

“It’s new!” Natalie blurted. 

 

“Okay, then change, I’m not stopping you.”

 

“Hai…”

 

Natalie quickly and reluctantly changed into the yellow, tight-fitting tube top, tossing her previous shirt to the side.  “Yep, this is my favorite outfit.” She laughed nervously, walking out of the room and smacking herself on the forehead.

 

Hotiku, still in the room, smiled evilly.  “That was easy.  Now that she’s gone, I can change clothes.  I don’t want her to know that I'm going out with her brother of all people.”

 

She rummaged through the closet, trying to find something suitable to wear.  “What’s this!?  Tank tops, halter tops, and bikini’s?  What does this girl do in the winter??”

 

After much internal debate, Hotiku finally settled on a red halter top and a pair of black jeans.  When she tried them on, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

 

“Not bad…” she smiled to herself.  “It’ll take some getting used to, but I think I can manage.”

 

 

Meanwhile, Natalie was walking the halls, trying to find something to do with herself.  She sensed her brother’s ki nearby and, remembering what she was wearing, ducked behind a wall, just as he passed.  He obviously sensed her nervousness, because he turned around just as she was making her great escape.

 

“Carina!” he shouted, grabbing her shoulder to stop her.  Natalie, with her back to him, winced. 

 

“H-hai…?” she replied sweetly. 

 

“Where do you think you’re going, and in that?”

 

“I was…just going outside to wait for Hotiku.  We were um…going to go downtown.”

 

“Well you don’t have time, Hotiku is going out soon.” He quickly explained.

 

“Nani?” Natalie asked, turning to face him.  “Where?”

 

“Uhh….well…I mean, I don’t know.  That’s just what she told me.”

 

Natalie smirked.  “So…are you going with her?”

 

“WHAT?  No!” Sirius replied quickly, giving himself away. 

 

“Aha!” Nat cried triumphantly.  “You are!  If Blade finds out, he’s gonna kick your ass.”

 

“That pathetic weakling can’t touch me.” Sirius scoffed.  “Anyways, if you tell him, I will kill you.”

 

“You can’t touch me!” Natalie declared.  She started to run down the hall, when Sirius stopped her again, this time, using telekinesis.  “Hey!  Let me go!” she hissed angrily like a threatened animal. 

 

“No, not until you promise not to tell anyone.”

 

“I thought you weren’t afraid of him.” Natalie accused.

 

“I’m not!  I just don’t want to make an issue of it.  Besides, knowing him, he’ll probably follow us.”

 

“Fine!  I won’t tell.  Happy?” Natalie snapped.  Within moments, she was released from his psychic grip and stumbled forward. 

 

“Remember, Carina, I have your word.” Sirius said, and walked away.

 

“Kami, what a jerk my brother is.” She whispered to herself angrily.  She turned her head and stole one final glance at her brother’s back before he disappeared out of sight.  Right then she turned to face forward again, she smacked into a person in front of her, falling backward onto the ground, dazed.   

 

“What about your brother?” Blade looked down at her quizzically.

 

“Nothing!” she said quickly.

 

“Ready?” he helped her up.

 

“Hai, let’s go,” Natalie dusted herself off and walked next to him as he led the way.

 

Meanwhile, Hotiku had shockingly strapped on some high heels and was trying her best to walk in them.

 

“How the hell does this girl do this?!” she stomped her foot on the ground, nearly falling over. “Whoa! Ugh, I’m never going to get use to this…” she sat down on the bed and was about to take them off when she heard a voice from outside her door. 

 

“Hotiku, are you ready yet?” he opened the door to her room.   

 

“Geez, Sirius, don’t you ever knock?” she put her hands on her hips.

 

“No,” he looked at her up and down, much to her annoyance, “let’s go.”

 

“Hai,” she miraculously walked over to him with ease. Thank gawd we’ll be at the movies and I won’t have to walk much…

 

“So what do you want to see?” he asked when they had finally made it to the theatre.

 

She shrugged looking at the selections, “whatever, as long as its not a romance.”

 

“All right, how about an action?” he looked at her.

 

“Sure,” she took her hands out of her pockets and crossed her arms. As soon as Sirius bought the tickets, they went to get their seats. Just then, Blade and Natalie came up to the ticket stand, and Blade caught a glimpse of the two. He glared at Sirius, but his thoughts were interrupted by a tug at his arm.

 

“Yo, what’re we gonna see?” Natalie asked, some what annoyed that he wasn’t paying attention.

“Umm, whatever, what do you wanna see?”

 

“Anything but an action,” she placed her hands on her hips. “Too much of that at home.”

 

“Okay, how about a romance?” he asked. She looked at him, with her jaw dropped.

 

“You wanna see a romance?!” she produced a look of pure fear. “O..okay…” she blinked as he bought the tickets and went to sit down.

 

“I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go buy some food,” Blade got up and left. Unfortunately at the same time, Sirius went to get some snacks too, when he spotted him.

 

Just then, Natalie came up behind Blade and stood next to him.

 

“What in the he—“ Sirius started, but stopped as he saw Blade put his arm around her waist. His blood began to boil. “That bastard… I’ll kill him…”

 

“Kill who?” he heard a voice behind him. As he spun around he noticed that it was Hotiku.

 

“Oh, no one, don’t worry about it. Let’s not get anything to eat right now, the lines are too long…” he turned her around, and put his arm around her shoulders.

 

Blade glanced over and saw the whole thing. “Let’s go, the lines are too long,” he said to Natalie.

 

“But, I’m hungry…” she whined.

 

“We’ll eat later, let’s go we’re gonna miss the movie…” he led her away.

 

“Fine…” she muttered and walked back with him, surprisingly not uncomfortable with his arm around her.

 

About half way through the movie, Sirius had gotten up, yet again.

 

“I’ll be right back… I have to go to the bathroom,” he said and walked off. He snuck into the movie he had seen Blade and Natalie enter and peered at them. “Hmm, they’re not doing anything… yet…” he walked back to Hotiku. Right then, Blade stood up.

 

“I have to go to the bathroom,” he said.

 

“Again?! Gawd, this is like the tenth time!!” Natalie whispered harshly. He just walked off, leaving her by herself again.

 

Just as Sirius sat down, Blade came in and spied on them. Hotiku leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. Blade clenched his teeth and balled his fists.

 

“Bastard…” he started walking back.

 

“I have to go to the bathroom,” Sirius stood up again.

 

“Geez, Sirius, do you have a bladder problem or something?” she eyed him suspiciously.

 

“No,” he rolled his eyes.

 

“Whatever.” Just as he left, he crashed into someone in the hallway.

 

“You!!” Both Blade and Sirius yelled at each other. They were just about to charge at each other when security walked up to them.

 

Uh-oh, this can’t be good… Blade looked at them. As they were escorted out of the theatre, Hotiku burst through the doors of the movies.

 

“That does it! He’s probably ditching me for another girl!!” she yelled. Just then she glanced to her right and saw Natalie.

 

“What are you doing here?!” Natalie asked her.

 

“I was just about to ask you the same thing!!” Hotiku looked over at her.

 

“I know what’s going on…” Natalie said, her fists clenched at her sides.  She looked Hotiku in the eyes.  “Was coming here Sirius’ idea?”

 

“Well…yes.” She replied. 

 

“Blade asked me to go to the movies…I had no idea why, until now!” she cried.  “That sonofabitch, I ought to murder him!”

 

“Whoa, calm down Nat.” Hotiku said.  “What’s going on?”

 

“I should have seen through this.  You know how our brother’s are rivaling, ne?”

 

Hotti nodded her head.

 

“Well…I'm assuming that Sirius invited you to the movies.”

 

“Yes…he asked me earlier, right after I left your room.  I was pretty shocked.”

 

“Right.  Somehow, your brother founds out and asked me to come, so he could spy on you guys!  He left the theater ten times!!”

 

“So did your brother!” Hotiku gasped.

 

“It was a setup!!” Natalie cried angrily.  She would have rolled up her sleeves, but seeing as she didn’t possess any, she decided against it.  “Those good for nothing-“

 

“I’m going to kick their asses.” Hotiku interrupted, a look of pure rage on her face.  “To think that I thought Sirius asked me to the movies on a date.  I should have known better!”

 

“Don’t worry.  They will be sorry.” Natalie growled, looking at the theater doors with a lethal expression on her face. 

 

 

Sirius and Blade, having returned home, had barely walked through the front door before the fighting began.

 

“You bastard!” Sirius growled.  “How dare you do that to my sister?”

 

“YOUR sister?” Blade argued.  “You started this whole thing!  Even after I told you to stay away from her!”

 

“Well, Blade, I may as well let you in on the fact that I actually like your sister.  I asked her to go out with me because I wanted to go!” Sirius spat.  You on the other hand, only asked Carina to the movies so you could get back at me!  That is something which you will pay dearly for.”

 

“Oh really?” Blade replied condescendingly, folding his arms and glaring.  “What are you doing to do about it, Sidra-jin?”

 

Sirius powered up, causing his aura to expand and surround his body, glowing brilliantly against the dull background of the house.  “This, of course.” 

 

Before Blade could power up, Sirius charged at him, landing his elbow directly in the other Saiya-jin’s throat.  Despite the enormous amount of pain he was in, Blade powered up as well and launched himself at Sirius. 

 

 

Natalie and Hotiku stood outside the door, their jaws open in awe.  They had heard the entire thing, having run home right after making their realization. 

 

“So…” Natalie trailed off.  “That’s what really happened.”

 

Hotiku, still shocked after hearing Sirius’ confession to her brother, just nodded her head in reply, her eyes transfixed on the fighting scene. 

 

Natalie looked over at her friend, tears in her eyes, however smiling.  “He really likes you, doesn’t he?”

 

Hotiku looked over at Natalie, her mouth still slightly open.  “Nat…what’s wrong?”

 

“N-nothing!  I…just find it sweet.” She lied.  She brought her hands to her face and wiped the tears away with anger-driven force.  She then turned back to the scene.  “Someone needs to stop them or they’ll tear the house down.” She said, the end of her sentence trailing off as she ran toward them. 

 

“Nat, what are you doing!?” Hotiku cried.  However, Natalie was already gone.  Hotiku cursed to herself. 

 

 

Blade and Sirius, both in super Saiya-jin mode, were fighting fiercely in the foyer of Capsule Corp., despite the fact that they could easily tear the place down with their power. 

 

“I’ll see to it that you go to hell before you lay eyes on my sister again.” Sirius roared. 

 

“I guess I’ll see you there, then.” Blade shot back.  He jumped a few feet into the air and brought his foot around, connecting with the back of Sirius’ head, causing him to stumble forward into the wall, which created a spider web of cracks upon impact. 

 

Natalie ran through the front door and skidded to a halt when she saw the scene.  “Stop it!” she cried.  She didn’t want to physically get in the middle of the fight, not just yet. 

 

Blade turned and looked at her, just as Sirius delivered a painful blow to his jaw, sending him flying to the opposite side of the foyer. 

 

Enraged, Natalie powered up just enough to jump in front of her brother in attempt to stop him.  In his fit of anger, Sirius backhanded her and sent her soaring through a window.

 

Blade, upon seeing what happened, jumped to his feet. He charged with murderous rage at Sirius, with his fists held tightly aimed at his face. Inches away from each other, they were both sent crashing to the wall by a burning force. They looked up to see Hotiku, with her arm extended towards them, and holding up a battered and bruised Natalie with her free arm. She lowered her arm and glared at the both of them.

 

Sirius stood up and walked towards them, “Carina…” he looked at her, she was wincing, a trickle of blood cascading down the side of her face. She looked away from him, burying her face on Hotiku’s shoulder.

 

“I think you’ve done enough, Sirius,” Hotiku glared at him, then at her brother before turning around and levitating away from them.

 

Sirius turned to look at Blade, “this is all your fault,” he hissed.

 

My fault?! You’re the one who struck her, not me!!!” he yelled back, equally loud.

 

“Would you two shut it up already!?” They looked up to see an extremely pissed Hotiku, looking down at them from the upper level.

 

“But, Hoti-“ Sirius started.

 

“Don’t even say it! Look at you two! Natalie risked her safety to try and stop you two from beating each other to a bloody pulp and yet you both just keep going at it even after she got hurt!! You moronic dumbasses, I’m disgusted with you both…” with that said, she stormed off to her room to try and comfort Natalie as much as she could, leaving the guys to think about everything that had happened. They winced when they heard the door slam, and got up, going their separate ways after trading dirty looks with one another.

 

Sighing, Hotiku sat next to Natalie and wiped the blood off her cheek with a wet towel.

 

“Are you okay, Nat?” she asked, receiving no reply. “Natalie? What’s wrong?” she looked at her worriedly.

 

“It’s nothing,” she mumbled.

 

“Come on, Nat, you can tell me anything,” Hotiku soothed.

 

“I said it’s nothing.” Natalie snapped.  Hotiku looked taken aback, and
stood.

“Gomen…I was only worried.” She said, looking at Natalie again before
walking out of the room.  “Whatever it is, she’s in no mood to talk now.”

On her way out, she ran into Blade, who was apparently on his way there.


“Watch where you’re going,” she glared at him and continued on her way. He would have retorted, but he had bigger things to worry about. He knocked on the door, but received no reply.

“Natalie, it’s me,” he said.

“Go away,” she yelled through the door.

“You can’t stay in there forever,” he crossed his arms, trying to figure out how to get her out of the room.

“Oh, yes I can!” Natalie turned around, her back to the door. Blade had had enough and barged into the room, causing her spin around immediately.

“Listen, Natalie, quit acting like this and talk to me!” he grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to look at him. She glared at him and shrugged off his hands.

“Don’t touch me,” she said lethally. She started to turn around, but he grabbed her arm and spun her around again. Out of pure rage, she swung her fist at his face with her free arm, but only resulted in being caught by his other hand. “Let go…”

“No,” he glared back at her.

“You just don’t know when to quit do you?” said Natalie.

“Yes, I do. Now’s not the time to quit…” he answered.

“Gawd, why do you have to be so—“ she started, but was stopped as his mouth enveloped hers. She let out a muffled, startled cry, but was soon caught up in it all.


Hotiku let out an exasperated sigh as she opened the refrigerator, and
pulled out a container of pure caramel. She shut the door and plopped the container on the counter, in the middle of the kitchen, opening it and dipping her finger in it.

< I wonder what's bugging Natalie…> she thought, popped her finger in her mouth and sucked the caramel off it.

“You shouldn’t do that, it’ll spoil the caramel,” she heard a voice, causing her to jump. She turned her head and saw Sirius leaning against the doorframe, with his usual arrogant smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes and dipped her finger in the caramel again. He walked over and stood next to her.

“Can I have some?” he asked. She stuck her left palm in his face, the words ‘hell no’ written on it. She walked to the other side of the counter and continued to suck the caramel off her fingers.

“You can’t stay mad at me forever,” he crossed his arms. She held out her right palm, which read ‘yes I can’ on it. He let out a frustrated sigh as she started to walk away. He walked up behind her and followed her out as she put down the container and kept walking.

“You’re going to have to talk to me sometime!” he said. She spun around abruptly, and slid the strap of her shirt off her shoulder. Sirius swallowed hard, fighting to keep the heat he felt rising to his face. He looked at her shoulder and found the words ‘go away’ there. He clenched his teeth and glared at her.

“Stop being a bitch and actually talk to me without writing on yourself!!” he yelled. She ripped the other strap of her shirt and revealed the words ‘bite me’ on her other shoulder. The only thing holding her shirt up was her hand with the words ‘hell no.’

Sirius glared at her, “what are you gonna do? Kick my ass? You can’t do that,” he smirked, knowing all to well what she was going to do.  She raised her ‘yes I can’ hand, but just as she did, he grabbed it and smirked.

“Getting soft, I see,” he looked at her. She was just about to raise her
‘hell no’ hand, but quickly remembered it was the only thing holding her top up. She glared at him and growled at him.

An evil grin played on his lips.  “What are you gonna do about it?” he
sneered. Suddenly, Hotiku let go of her shirt and grabbed the back of his head, bringing him in for a deep kiss.

 

 

Natalie stepped back and looked at Blade with wide eyes. 

 

“W-where did that come from…” she asked, stepping back with her other foot to meet the first, her eyes on him the whole time.

 

“Sorry if I scared you.” He muttered. 

 

“No, I wasn’t scared.” Natalie said.  She was secretly very happy that he did that, seeing as the reason she had been so upset was because she thought all he cared about was making her brother angry.  Speaking of her brother, she wondered what he was doing now.  Probably feeling guilty about hitting her.  But then again, he deserved to, at least for a little while.

 

“Then…can I do it again?” Blade asked, placing his hands on her shoulders again.  Natalie smiled and nodded, lifting her chin slightly to give him an advantage.

 

 

Hotti broke away, leaving a very stunned Sirius standing before her, his mouth still gaping slightly. 

 

“That wasn’t too bad, was it?” Hotiku asked, smirking.  Sirius, without another word, just nodded his head slowly, keeping his eyes locked onto her.

 

 

 

Natalie leaned her head against Blade’s shoulder, sighing contentedly as she watched the movie that was playing.  Hotiku sat on the other side of her, with Sirius the next seat over.  He glanced over at his younger sister and narrowed his eyes.

 

“Blade!  Get off my sister!” he whispered harshly. 

 

Blade glared back.  “Then YOU can take YOUR hands off of my sister!”

 

Sirius, who had his arm draped behind Hotiku’s shoulder, shook his head. 

 

“Hey, down in front!” someone yelled further up in the theater.  “Keep it quiet!”

 

Simultaneously, Sirius and Blade stood, and turned around to glare death at the offender, who shrank into his seat.

 

“What was that?” Sirius demanded. 

 

“Show yourself, weakling, so we can kick your ass!” Blade added.  Natalie and Hotiku stared straight ahead with sweatdrops, trying not to be seen. 

 

A few minutes later, a security guard with a flashlight appeared, grabbing Sirius and Blade both.

 

“Alright, you two are out of here.” He spoke, dragging the two Saiya-jins out of the theater.  Blade and Sirius knew better than to protest, so they sucked up their pride and allowed themselves to be “escorted” out. 

 

Natalie sighed and stood up.  “I suppose we may as well go too.”

 

“Yeah.” Hotiku stood as well.

 

The two girls walked out as well, heading out into the main lobby where their “dates” were sitting, arms crossed, looks of irritation on their faces.

 

How many times are you guys going to be kicked out of the theater before you learn to shut up!” Natalie asked, throwing her hands into the air.

 

“You two bakas, we’re never going to see the end now.” Hotiku jabbed.  “This is probably the fifth time we’ve tried to watch this movie.”

 

“Gomen.” Sirius and Blade spoke submissively. 

 

“It was his fault.” Blade accused as he pointed a finger at Sirius.

 

“Nani?  If you hadn’t been so busy looking down Carina’s shirt, none of this would have happened!”

 

Natalie, wide-eyed, looked down and pulled up the neckline of her tank top. 

 

“I was not looking!” Blade lied.  “Besides, it was quite obvious what you were thinking when you put your hands on Hotiku!”

 

Hotiku stifled an amused chuckle. 

 

“Oh yeah??”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Kodomo no baka!” Natalie hissed, stepping between them and placing her left palm on Blade’s chest, and her right palm on the chest of her brother.  “Shut up or else I’ll-“

 

“You’ll what?” Blade and Sirius challenged, again speaking concurrently. 

 

“We’ll both kick your asses and throw your pathetic carcasses into the dumpster!” Hotiku filled in for Natalie.  

 

Blade and Sirius eventually sighed in defeat, and were again escorted out of the building by their respective dates.  After a few minutes of silence, Natalie spoke up.

 

“Maybe we should just rent the video.”