AN: Aloha minna, as you can probably tell, this is an A/U fic, its actually kinda old, its been sitting in my hard drive for a while, just never got around to fixing it up and posting it til now haha. Well, this is a crossover between Zelda and Unknown Realms, maybe some of the things haven’t been explained yet in Unknown Realms, but they will be in the next chapter or two, so if something seems out of place, don’t fret, you’ll understand soon ^_^ Now on with the story!!

 

Chapter 1

It was just another typical day at Capsule Corp. What am I saying?! There’s no such thing as a TYPICAL day, not when you’ve got six saiyans running around the house. And today wasn’t going to be any different; in fact today was going to be much worse. As usual, Vegita and Hotiku were in another sparring session, but this was good and bad. Bad because the gravity chamber was malfunctioning and they were tearing the house apart. And good because Marron was in the house, meaning she was with Trunks, and the sparring would keep her away from Marron. Ever since Trunks and Marron had been going out, Hotiku would use any opportunity to try and literally kill Marron. So while the couple was in the living area, the sparring session was elsewhere. But all that was about to change.

“Focus!” said Vegita, while aiming a punch at her gut.

“I am!” She yelled and grabbed his fist and jumped over him. But unfortunately for her, Vegita dropped down and tripped her.

“Enough sparring, come back when you can concentrate, girl.” Vegita walked into the kitchen.

“Shimatte!” She whispered, Hotiku dragged herself up, and picked up a towel. She wiped it across her fore head before tossing it on the floor. She changed into her regular clothes, consisting of a ripped red shirt, exposing her midriff, and blue camouflaged baggy pants. As usual she had her gloves on and she had a strip of red fabric tied around her head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hi Trunks!” Marron hugged him.

“Hi Marron, here let me get your coat.” Trunks helped her out of it and walked over to closet to hang it up. Marron had walked into the living room and was about to sit down when someone else walked in.

“You!!!”

“Hotiku!?” Marron backed away.

“Omare no korosu, onore.” She threatened.

“Hotiku. I’m sor—“

“Don’t even try, or I will beat you to death.”

“Hotiku!” Trunks yelled. “That’s enough! Leave Marron alone!”

“LIKE HELL!!”

“Marron run.” Said Trunks. Marron ran to the other side of the room, to the door that led to the medical wing.

“What?! No!” Hotiku ran towards her, but Trunks blurred in front of her and punched her across the face, sending her through a couple walls and into a table. The pieces of wood piled on top of Hotiku covering her body. She remained unmoved. Trunks just realized what he had done and was about to go after her. A groan was heard from the pile of wood and she lifted herself up. She turned to look at Trunks with fear in her eyes.

“Y-y-you hit me.” She said just above a whisper.

“Hotiku, I.” Trunks started, but it was too late. Hotiku had run out the door and flown into the sky. Trunks flew after her, but couldn’t find her. He returned home and had assembled the Z gang told them what had happened.

“You hit her?!?” Miyako yelled. Trunks hung his head in guilt. They all looked for her. Days went by and they decided for her to come back when she was ready. Luckily Hotiku had taken her bag that was filled with weapons and some capsules for survival.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hotiku had been repeating the image of what had happened five days ago. When he hit her, he wounded her arm and she was bleeding; badly. She was enraged and she let her anger take over and she powered up to Super Saiyan. She flew through the sky at top speed, letting the ribbons of wind whip her face. She had calmed down considerably but remained in Super Saiyan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Don’t feel bad, hon.” Marron was trying to console Trunks.

“It’s that damned saiyan pride of hers’. I wish she would stop being so saiyan-like and start acting like a girl.” Marron stated, unfortunately she had been holding Miyako’s ring and didn’t know what kind of power it had.

“Oh, god no…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hotiku was flying thought the sky when she started to feel strange. Suddenly she dropped out of the sky as if all of her ki was absorbed out of her. She screamed as she plummeted to the earth. Luckily she landed in a lake (or is that unlucky?). She surfaced and gasped for air and swam to shore. She rung out her hair and clothes. She walked through an open field after realizing she couldn’t use her ki. Weary from battle with Vegita, then her wounded arm from the attack from Trunks, and her rough trip to where ever she was now, she was very tired and cold.

“I wonder if I have my jacket in here?” She asked herself as she dug into her bag, but only fond her navy cloak. She put it on and lifted the hood onto her head concealing her face. Now it was impossible to identify her, and she wanted it like that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“What did you do?” Bra asked.

“What’s going to happen to her?” Pan asked afraid of the answer.

“Marron, do you have any idea what you have done?!” Miyako shrieked. Everyone looked at her waiting for the answer.

“It’s complicated.”

“Then give us the short version.” Gohan urged.

“She’s no longer a saiyan.” She sighed.

“But how?” Videl asked.

“Well, when Marron wished that she would stop being so saiyan-like she said it out of anger. So now she can’t use ki at all either. But if she was a super saiyan at the time her appearance would have stayed liked that unless…. there’s something else. Wherever she was when Marron wished this, she’ll become its inhabitants. So if she was in an area where only cat humanoids lived….”

“She would turn into a cat humanoid.” Vegita said, understanding it all. Miyako nodded.

“Let’s just hope she landed someplace good or else when and if she gets back she won’t kill you all.”

“What do you mean IF she gets back?” Uubu inquired.

“Well, a wish made out of anger has serious consequences. So dire that she could be stuck like that forever.” She said, sadly at the possibility of losing her friend.

“We have to keep looking for her.” Goten stated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hotiku had been wandering around the vast field for hours. It was almost dusk and she couldn’t figure out where she was. Suddenly she heard a wolf howl as the last ray of sunlight disappeared over the horizon. As she walked through the field again, she searched for any means of civilization. Suddenly a creature clawed its way from the ground and looked at Hotiku. She fell back in shock and looked into the eyes of a BIG wolf, almost seven feet tall. She crawled backwards as two more wolves rose from the ground. She got up to run but another wolf from behind gashed at her and knocked her down to the ground with such force she got the wind knocked out of her. Suddenly someone in a green outfit slashed at one of the wolves with their sword and the wolf vaporized in a blue fire. Hotiku gathered her senses and reached behind her to pull out her sword, Faith. In a few silver sparkles the sword appeared behind her back and she grasped it. She swung at one of the wolves, and it died. Suddenly she heard a rooster crow and the sun rose again. But mysteriously the wolves disappeared. Hotiku was confused at what had happened. She turned to see who the person was who had helped her. He had golden hair and looked about her age. He was wearing brown gloves and boots, a green tunic and a long cap. With a sword in a sheath and shield strapped to his back.

“Thanks. What was that?” she asked him. He didn’t answer.

“The strong silent type I see.” She teased, this time he pointed up. Hotiku looked up and saw what looked like a screen with words on it.

"Oh, so that’s how you talk. I guess there’s no such thing as a private conversation, huh?” She looked up to see the screen disappear. She blinked as if it would return.

“That’s not true.” Hotiku jumped at the sound of his voice, so soft, so comforting.

“Don’t do that! Why didn’t you just talk in the first place?!” She yelled.

“Had to make sure you weren’t an enemy. You look like you’re from around here, but you don’t act like it.”

“What do you mean? Do people around here have tails?!?” She asked, getting worried there might be more saiyans.

“Tails? You don’t have a tail.” He looked at her strangely.

“Wha?” Hotiku looked behind her to find no tail.

“Ahhhh! What the hell happened?! Where’d it go?!” She was really getting scared now.

‘If someone cut it off they are going to be SO dead.’ She thought. Then it hit her; someone must have had a sliver crystal.

“Marron.” She spoke the words with anger and disgust.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

"No, not right now anyway.” She said, planning on different ways she could kill Marron.

“By the way, my name’s Link.” He said, snapping her out of the image with boiling tar.

“Huh? Oh, well my name’s Hotiku, but I guess I don’t deserve to be called that anymore. So you can just call me what you like.” She said just above a whisper.

“Well, since you’re not from around here, do you have a place to stay?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Then come with me. I’m sure there’s an extra tree house in Kakariko Village.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, come on.” He led her through a forest.

“Are you alright?” Link asked.

“Considering how I’ve spent the last few days, I’m surprised I haven’t passed out.”

“Don’t worry we’ll be there soon.”

“That’s a relief.” He smirked as they continued through the forest. They finally reached Kakariko Village, and were greeted by children.

“Hey, Link.” Cried one.

“Hi, where’s Saria?” he asked.

“She’s by the pond.” The boy replied.

“Alright, thanks.” Link went in the direction that the boy had pointed in, and found a girl.

“Saria!”

“Hey, Link! Whose this?” she asked, jumping off a giant lily pad.

“A friend, could you do me a favor?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Could you get her some clothes, and get her settled into a tree house?”

“Sure, but Link, there aren’t any more tree houses left.”

“Oh, well then….settle her into my tree house then.” He offered.

“Ok, whatever you say. Come on.” Saria led Hotiku to her house.

“So, what’s you’re name?” Saria asked while searching through a chest.

“I don’t have one, not anymore.” She said plainly, as if it didn’t bother her. But it was tearing her up inside.

“Don’t worry, we’ll think of one for you…ah ha!” she cried in success as she found a rather large, blue, tunic.

“It’s kinda big, but we can alter it.” Saria said.

“Ok.” Hotiku removed her clothes, as Saria put it on her.

“Hold on.” Saria walked to the door/curtain of her house, and shouted to the people below.

“Hey, Link. Do you have a knife I can use on her?”

“What?!?!!?”

“We have to alter this tunic it’s too big. Do you have a knife?” she asked again. Link tossed her a knife that was being held in place by his belt.

“Thanks!” Saria said cheerfully.

“Ok, now don’t move.” Saria aimed with her thumb. She started slashing in various spots on the tunic. Hotiku opened her eyes as the sound of fabric ripping could be heard and the pieces Saria had cut fell to the ground. If Hotiku hadn’t been holding the tunic in place, it too would have fallen.

“Ok, now sit down, so I can finish.” Saria sat Hotiku down on a stool. She cut up pieces of leather and worked them onto different places to hold the tunic up. She handed Hotiku some gloves and boots made of the same leather. Similar to those of Link’s.

“Now, just one more touch.” Saria returned to digging in the chest until she found a long hat and placed it on Hotiku’s head.

“There, perfect.” Saria stepped back to examine her work.

“Take a look.” Saria pushed her to a full-length mirror. Hotiku blinked a few times before shouting.

“Sugoi! This is so kawaii!” she said with glee. The tunic had been cut at the bottom in a dagger design that stopped about six inches above her knees. The top was cut in the same fashion just high enough. Around her waist was a leather sash, and holding up the tunic were long strips of leather tied in a braid, but when it came down her back it criss-crossed on the space that was cut very low, a little down past her waist. The hat was a large version of a magician’s and fell down her back. Her golden hair softly flowed off her shoulders and the boots came up past her knees.

“Thanks, Saria!” she said.

“Come on, let’s go show Link.” Saria grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the door. Saria climbed down the ladder, but Hotiku jumped from the top.

“So, what’d you think?!” She asked as she turned around for him to see her. Link was speechless; with the cloak he hadn’t noticed how beautiful she was. Her emerald eyes memorized him, when he looked closely; he saw that she had golden streaks in her eyes.

“Yo Link! You home? Earth to Link….come in Link! Hheelllloooo?! WAKE UP!!!” She screamed in his ear, snapping him out of his daze.

“What? Oh, you look great!” he blushed. Saria and Hotiku giggled at him. Then something caught Link’s eye. He grabbed her right arm and pulled her to him.

“Ow!” she cried.

“You’re injured. How?” he asked.

“Long story, but I’m fine.” She said through clenched teeth; remembering what had happened. Link poked at her wound to prove his point.

“Ow! That hurt! Hey, that hurt.” She blinked then slapped her forehead, for her stupidity.

“Duh, of course it hurts. I’m not saiyan anymore.” She said more to herself. Then Link grabbed her other arm, as not to hurt her and pulled her to his house.

“Hey!” She cried as he lifted her up and over his shoulder.

“What are you doing?!” She yelled. He didn’t answer and only placed her on the bed. She followed him with her eyes as he walked to his table and picked up a small bowl with water. He cleaned her wound then pulled out a bottle with red liquid in it.

“Here, drink this.” He handed it to her.

“What is it?” She lifted it to the light to examine it.

“Potion, it’s heal you.” He said.

“Like a senzu bean.” She whispered. Luckily he hadn’t heard. She opened the bottle thinking it would be the same thing, oh boy, was she wrong. She drank the liquid and swallowed it with a look of disgust on her face.

“Oh god, it tastes like ass….fault.” She covered up, unfortunately it didn’t help and Link burst out laughing. Hotiku rolled her eyes, but saw something in the corner. She got up and picked it up.

“This is so cool! What is it?” she asked.

“It’s a bow. Be careful with it, it’s important!” Suddenly it started to glow a soft white color.

“Whoa, I didn’t do it!” Hotiku tossed it back to Link.

“It’s you. You’re the chosen one.” Link placed it in her hand and it glowed more brightly, yet softly. Silver sparkles surrounded her back and moved in a circular motion and a case filled with silver arrows appeared and strapped itself to her back.

“Ok, I’m officially freaked out now.” She said.

“A legend foretold that the Hero of Time will cross paths with the chosen one and together they are Gemini Phoenix to punish evil,” Link explained,” Don’t you see? I’m the Hero of Time and you’re the chosen one.”

“So now what? I’ve never even touched a bow and arrow before, how am I supposed to use one to kill evil?”

“Come on, we’re going to the shooting range.” Link pulled her to an open section of the village.

“Now, shoot the targets.”

“Link, I can’t.”

“Just try.” He encouraged her.

“But—“ she sighed and looked back at the targets. Link nodded as she pulled out an arrow. She had already missed most of them because she was talking to Link. Now she had to hit the hardest moving target. It had taken Link years of practice to hit it. She aimed waiting for it to appear. It swung by faster then the eye could blink, she let of and they stopped the target to show the arrow hit dead center.

“Bull’s eye!” Link whispered. Her face paled as she turned to Link.

“Come on, there’s someone I want you to meet. “ Link led her to a pathway. They raced through it and came to a giant tree.

“Great Deku Tree, the chosen one has arrived.” Link said.

“She is the chosen one?” The giant tree asked.

“Yes.”

“Welcome to Hyrule.” His voice boomed.

“Oh god, I’m talking to a tree, I have possession of a glowing bow and I’m no longer a saiyan. What the hell is going on?” She said ready to break down and cry right there.

“You don’t even know who you are, do you?” The deku tree asked.

“My whole life I knew, but now because of that onore, Marron, I’m not that same person anymore.”

“You are Gemini, the celestial being sent to protect the innocent. You are the Divine Angel, the chosen one.” He said.

“Would everyone stop saying that?! What about me being the huntress.. slayer…whatever, with Miyako?’ she asked.

“ It seems there is only one slayer. And that is Miyako and not you.”

“I’m never going to see her again?”

“She is too far away and you no longer have the power to go that long distance. It’s probable that you won’t.”

“But I can’t, she the only one I have left and you just want me to forget her? Just like that?”

“I’m sorry, I really am.” He said. She backed away from them and ran out of the forest, she ran away into Hyrule field as if her life depended on it. Because to her, she felt like it did. Link ran after her to the field, but he pulled out his ocarina and summoned Epona. He chased after her until he was a couple of feet behind her. He rode past her, picking her up and setting her on the horse. She struggled to get free and he pulled Epona to a halt. She started pounding her fists against his chest; Link just grabbed her wrists and pulled her close. And for the first time in her life she cried. Link soothed her and rubbed her back. She stopped weeping and cursed herself for crying. They rode back to the village and Link carried her up to their room. He set her on the bed and let her sleep. As did he the second his head touched the pillow.