Gary buried his shock as he finally found his voice. "So Ash, you finally have the guts to show your face around here again. Didn't think you had it in you." said Gary, his words dripping with scorn.

     




Dark Master part 2
By Darkness and Light(darkness_and_light@hotmail.com)
https://www.angelfire.com/sd/darknessandlight/index.html

Disclaimer: Pokemon, its characters, story and associated trademarks are properties of their respective owners. I in no way claim these characters as mine nor have I made money from it.





     The spectators milled uncertainly, confused by the latest turn of events. Understanding returned as the the unfamiliar young man walked to one of the platforms. Whom ever the young man was, he was clearly challenging the champion, Gary. Boos errupted from the crowd as they jeered and taunted the challenger. Gossip ran through the crowd as to the young man's identity. Who was he? Where was he from? What Pokemon did he have?

     Two members of the crowd remained silent through the hazing. A brown skinned young man with short spiked hair and a young woman with short red hair bound in a topknot.

     "So, Ash has returned after all this time." The redhead gave a small imperceptible nod but remained silent. The young man tried again, "He's changed, you can feel it. I'm sure now that..." The girl fixed him with a hard flat stare that froze the words in his throat as he prepared to speak them. Silently, Brock and Misty returned their gazes to their old friend who was now mounting the platform.






(Will complete when I have time, maybe)