Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Fanfiction

Fanfics by The Kirei Rocket
End The Darkness - This didn't turn out like I wanted it to, but it's not half bad. This is a DIGIMON poem... and you have to have seen a certain epsiode to understand it. I don't know if this is romance or not.
Part Of Heaven On The Ground - Part 1 - Tai breaks up with Sora at Mimi's 20th birthday party. She feels terrible... But there's someone there to comfort her.
Part Of Heaven On The Ground - Part 2 - Sora relizes something she feels she should have relized a long time ago, and figures that maybe Tai breaking up with her was a good thing.
The Luckiest Girl - Sora's upset because Tai broke up with her (this is the only other one that has that in it so far, I swear! Its not like a constant thing here), when Matt comes over. They decide to have a party. Is a game of Truth or Dare going to ruin everything? *strangeness and Sorato alert!*
Secrets - Part 1 - People are leaving the DigiDestined group... but why? This is kinda strange too. Sorato alert!
You Couldn't... - This can be what you want... If Digimon is your thing, think Yamato. If Pokémon is your thing, think Jesse! It fits with both... and soon I'm going to have a poem like this one, but it could either be Sora or James. I kinda like doing this! But... I will just warn you as you probably know already, I can't write poems very well. Hehehe...
This I Promise You - A Rocketshippy songfic. Yes, my first all-pokémon fic on here! Yay! This takes place before Team Rocket starts crying in Mewtwo Strikes Back. It's strange and somewhat short.
Just Tell Me - Part 1 - Someone is pretty sure he loves Sora... and decides to tell her. She's not sure if she loves him back quite yet. But her reasoning is she will over time. After all, friendship can turn into love!
Battle Of The Shock Tart - This is a cute little short story of Jessie and James fighting over the last Shock Tart. Did I say short? I ment very very short. I scribbled this down in the last few minutes of boring study hall.
A Million Tears Or More - This is... a little sad. It a strange couple. Takari fans, if you're easily offended, stay far far away! Inclues Miyakeru, Michi, and, of course, Sorato. I don't own the song, it's from the Pokémon: The First Movie sountrack.

Email: SoraIshida@jessnjames.zzn.com