A/N: This is short but kinda cute, I think! And don't you just love Shock Tarts? LOL
It was a sunny day in Pallet Town on this particular Saturday afternoon. Jessie and James were sitting under a tree eating a bag of Shock Tarts, and Meowth had gone off after a cute girl Meowth he saw. "Hey, there's only one Shock Tart left!" James exclaimed. "First person to do the craziest thing gets it!" Jessie said, with a smirk on her face. "Alright! How about this?" James asked. He picked a chunk of dirt off of the ground, put it in his mouth, and swallowed it. "Gross, James! But I can do better!" Jessie said. She then picked a flower out of the Ketchum's garden (they were right next to their house), and stuck it up her nose. She shoved it up as far as she could, then stuck her hand down her throat and pulled it back out (don't try this at home! Trust me! I stuck a rock up my nose when I was four and it took forever to get it out, plus it didn't feel good. And i'll assure you that a normal person doing this is barely possible). Two of the pedals were missing. "Ummmm..." James said. He took the Shock Tarts bag and swallowed it. "Ha! I can do better than that!" Jessie said. She grabbed James by the collar and gave him a full-blown kiss on the lips. James just sat there in shock. "Ewww... I think you can have the last Shock Tart. Your mouth tastes like dirt... literally!"
Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!