Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

WARNING: This chapter is basically what happens after Buffy kisses Spike which, by the rating (NC-17) one can only guess. So if you've been reading this fic but don't want to read smut, you can just jump this chapter. There is no real plot here! The rest of you who have been patiently waiting, all I can say is: "Let the smuttiness ensue!"

 

Part XI - Giving In

“I want you!” she breathed pulling him to her and crushing his mouth with hers.

Spike stood there for a second, completely taken by surprise as she wrapped her hands around his neck. As he felt her tongue running across his lips, hungrily seeking a way into his mouth his body severed any connections to his brain and went into autopilot mode.

He folded his arms around her slim waist and lifted her off the floor. She tried to wrap her legs around his hips but her long nightgown wouldn’t allow her. She desperately reached for the hem of it pulling it up and this time she was able to entangle herself around him. She moaned into his mouth as she felt a familiar pressure against her groin.

She frantically searched for more contact, rubbing herself against his swollen crotch. A moan escaped both of them and Spike couldn’t resist the urge to slam her against the door and buck his hips towards hers. She let out a small cry of pleasure, which was muffled by Spike’s mouth covering hers once more. As their tongues battled, he continued to rub against her, increasing the pressure with every thrust.

Frenetically his hands travelled up and down her thigh, after a while the right one settled on cupping her backside while the left one snaked between their bodies and rested over her soaked panties.

Buffy managed to break the kiss and breathe: “Bed, Spike, bed.”

Amazingly, he was able to hear her and started moving towards it. When he bumped into the edge of the bed he threw himself on it. Buffy was crushed under his weight, but the urgency of her desire made her feel as if she didn’t have to breathe even though she was panting.

Spike assaulted her mouth once more and his hand returned to the place between their bodies. “God, you’re so wet.” He thought out loud as he started rubbing her already swollen clit through her panties.

With agonizing sluggishness his fingers made their way to the edge of her cotton knickers. Pulling them aside, he moved up and down her silky lower lips ignoring the entrance to her heat as well her throbbing bud.

“Spike, please.” She begged as she arched her body, exposing her neck to him and parting her leg further more.

The sight of her opening herself to him was too much to handle and he suddenly plunged one long finger into her.

“Aaaaaaaaaah!” she cried out in mind-blowing bliss.

He immediately pulled out his intruding finger and Buffy whimpered at the lost.

“Shhhh. I can’t do this if you keep crying out like that. Dawn, remember?”

Buffy looked up at the vampire hovering above her and nodded. He stared at her for a while as he gathered all his strength to ask her:

“Are you sure you want to do this? We can- I can still stop.”

“Do that and I’ll stake you.” She threatened.

“Buffy, we can’t go back to-“ he failed to complete his sentence as he felt her small hand roughly caressed his crotch through his jeans. It took all the strength in him to speak: “Luv, that’s… not…” gasp “fair.” Gasp “Oh, God that feels…” he moaned closing his eyes. As her fingers moved to unbutton his jeans it gave him time to rewire his brain and restart the program that allowed him to talk coherently. “Buf, please, are you sure? Cause I don’t think I can handle breaking up again, it just hurts too much.” He looked at her with trusting eyes as she stopped undoing his pants.

“Then it’s best we stop here.” She said nonchalantly.

Spike felt as if someone had just reached into his chest and pulled out his heart. His eyes quickly became glassy and red with tears. As he tried to pull himself off her he felt her hands tug at his red shirt. He wouldn’t look at her so she held his face and forced him to.

“I’m kidding.” She said with a big smile.

He stared at her in disbelief.

“Are you made of stone woman? How could you-“ once more he was cut off by her lips pressing against his. When he tried to push himself up she curled her legs around his thighs, successfully trapping him.

“I’m sorry.” She said breaking the kiss, but when he tried to speak she covered his mouth with hers.

When she felt him respond to her kisses she loosen her grip around his thighs which gave him more room to manoeuvre.

He trailed kisses down her neck until he found her jugular. He nipped her tender skin there as he whispered:

“Don’t ever do that again.”

Buffy nodded and started unbuttoning his shirt. When he saw she was having trouble with it, Spike stopped kissing her for a second and pulled both his shirt and t-shirt over his head. Buffy stared at his white marble skin as her small hands caressed his abdomen and made their way down his body. She finished unbuttoning his jeans and pushed them down to his knees, then she used her feet to pull the rest of the pants off of him. She looked at his naked body and a shy smile crept to her lips. Spike couldn’t help gasping at the feel of her fingers approaching his groin. She fondled his dark curls for what seemed like centuries, painfully ignoring his aching shaft.

Spike couldn’t wait anymore, taking her hand in his and placing it on the spot that claimed her undivided attention.

The feel of his hand over hers, making her wrap her small fingers around his swollen member sent a jolt of electricity right to her clit. All she wanted to do was stroke him till he begged her for more, but she was in a teasing mood. He was going to pay for the lack of attention he had paid to her in the last few days.

Spike was surprised when he realised that she just let her hand rest there, without moving. He abandoned kissing her neck to look at her. Her eyes teasingly smiled at him.

Swallowing hard he forced the words out of his mouth:

“Please... do it.” his voice was hoarse with desire.

“Do what?” she asked innocently.

Spike placed his hand over hers and guided it up and down his cock. Both of them gasped at the intensity of the moment. The powerful wave of pleasure that washed over him made Spike loose all his strength for a second and he was forced to bring both arms to the mattress next to Buffy’s head to avoid crushing her with his weight.

The moment his hand left hers she stopped stroking him. Spike sighed in frustration but soon thought of a way to make her pay for her teasing. “Oh, baby wants to play?” he asked. Buffy just looked at him.

He moved his hand between her legs forcing them to part. He pushed her panties aside and began stroking the edges of her lips. She let out a powerful moan moving her hips to place his finger at her entrance. But he wouldn’t have any of that. He continued to trace tortuous path along her feminine folds, staring down at her, until she had enough and began to slowly pump him.

The moment her tiny hand moved so did his. Sluggishly he buried his middle finger into her heat. She grew impatient as he refused to move any further and started stroking him faster. He responded by pulling his finger in and out of her silken channel.

She expected him to increase the pace but he waited for her move. So she did, massaging him cock up and down with long but fast strokes. He responded by accelerating the rhythm with which he plunged his now soaked finger into her.

“Faster!” she moaned closing her eye and arching into his hand. She was forced to open them again when she felt his finger stop. She glared at him.

“I want you to look at me.” He explained.

As their eyes interlocked, he resumed pleasuring her, increasing the pace. “Oh, God!” she moaned, moving her hand in accordance to his rhythm.

Buffy felt the waves of pleasure threatening to over take her entire body. She was amazed at how long this vampire could keep her in this state of blissful anxiety, anticipating the intense ecstasy that was to come.

They stared deeply at each other and knowing she was close, he choked back a moan to warn her:

“Luv, bite down on the sheets.”

She obeyed, pulling the edge of the covers into her mouth without ever braking eye contact.

Suddenly she felt another finger plunge into her and that was it. Her entire body jolted off the mattress as if consumed by a powerful electric current. The cotton fabric in her mouth thankfully, muffled her cries as she gasped and panted uncontrollably. As she came down from her orgasm, she noticed he was still hard in her hand and resumed stroking him.

To her surprise he brought his hand to hers and moved it away. She was about to protest when he placed a hungry kiss on her mouth and trailed down her neck. His fingers pulled the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders and in doing so exposed her swollen breasts to the dim moonlight. It overwhelmed him how seeing her like that always effected him as if it was the first time. She was practically naked, her nightgown pushed around her stomach exposing her heaving chest above and her damp dark curls below.

Slowly he supported his weight on his forearm next to her head and reached to caress her tanned skin. She opened her mouth and exhaled sharply, at the feel of his hand circling her breast, but kept eye contact.

The circles became smaller and smaller until he reached her erect nipples. He took the sensitive nub between his index finger and thumb and began to rub it skilfully.

His eyes never left hers as he bent over and took her other nipple into his cold mouth. His hand then abandoned her breast, moved over her stomach and stopped between her thighs pushing them apart.

His mouth soon joined his hand, until his face was between her soft legs. He broke eye contact for a second as he couldn’t help looking at her wet lower lips. He used two fingers to push them apart and didn’t give her a moment to prepare. With one long stroke his tongue licked her up to her swollen clit. “Aaaah!” Buffy wailed.

Without warning, he sucked her nub into his mouth and traced circles around it with his tongue. It took all of Buffy’s strength not to scream or break eye contact. The feel of his tongue on her and the lustful look he was giving her was a dangerous combination. She couldn’t help thrusting her hips towards him over and over again. The sight of his head between her legs was just overwhelming.

 “Spike! Don’t stop!” she begged him as he lightly nibbled at her nub.

His hands, that had been cupping her behind the entire time, moved towards her core and he shoved two fingers into her, mercilessly stroking her wet channel. Buffy seemed hypnotized by his eyes that stared at her while his mouth hungrily plundered her nub of nerve endings and his fingers penetrated her over and over again hitting just the right spot inside of her.

She couldn’t hold it back any longer and for the second time that night a surge of energy coming from between her legs spread like wildfire through her entire body. “Spike!” she screamed into the piece of cloth that was still in her mouth.

As the wave inside her subsided, Buffy entangled her fingers around his bleached hair, pulled him up and flipped him over so that she was the one hovering over him this time.

“Luv, I-“ he shut up at the sight and feel of her tongue licking his shamelessly ignored cock. She wet her lips before taking him into her mouth.

It took all of his concentration to prevent him from coming at that very moment. He could hardly remember what it felt like to be in her hot mouth. She had only done that once and he hadn’t even been able to see her do it because she was invisible at time. Her head bobbed up and down his length, making him loose control and thrust into her mouth. Feeling the tip of his cock in the throat she swallowed hard, making her muscled tighten around him and Spike groaned in pleasure.

Slowly, the hand that had been caressing his sac moved upwards and wrapped itself around his shaft. Now her hand and mouth moved in accordance up and down in a painfully slow pace. Spike bucked skywards into her mouth but she brought her other hand over his stomach and pushed him down.

“Please, Buffy!” gasp “Please.” Moan.

“Please what?” she asked huskily, her tongue darting out to lick the tip of his cock.

“Please” gasp “ah! Do it” groan “faster.” He finally managed to say.

She obeyed and greedily took his entire length into her mouth. Spike watched as her head moved up and down at an uncontrollable rhythm and felt her hand return to his sac.

“God, ah, Buffy! Stop! Ah! Stop, I’m gonna come.” He warned her trying to pull out of her mouth, but she wouldn’t stop. Instead she increased the pace and moved her hand between her legs.

Spike looked down at the blond headed girl sucking him into her mouth and noticed her hand moving between her own legs. “Oh God, she touching herself!”.

“Buffy, please stop! Ahhh! I” he looked down on her, she was still doing it. Her hand frantically caressed her nub as she moaned into his cock. “can’t control it much-“. He felt Buffy’s throat muscles tighten around the tip of his cock one more time  and he was gone.

He bucked into her one last time as he filled her with his seed in short and quick spurts. She milked him hungrily and swallowed every drop before coming up to rest her head over his chest.

“God, Buffy, that was…” he spoke breathlessly.

“I know.” She replied exhausted.

He lightly stoked her hair and closed his eyes waiting for sleep to come when he felt her move again. At first it was imperceptible, but soon he could feel her clearly pressing her stomach against his limp member, which seemed very willing to spring back into action.

“Buffy? What are you doing?” he pretended not to know.

She looked up at him with a concerned face and asked shyly: “You don’t want to?”

He didn’t answer, instead he flipped her over and pushed her legs apart with his hips. He leaned in to kiss her when she felt his already hard shaft at her entrance. Her eyes widened and she stared at him in disbelief. It never cessed to amaze her how quickly he became ready. Spike smiled down on her and dipped his head into her neck lightly nipping at her tender skin as his mouth made its way to her ear. “I told you, I always want” he paused for a second and she felt his cock slip into her. “you” he groaned. She gasped as she felt her core being stretched by him. It had been a while since she had him and she had forgotten how large he was. She hissed in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked concerned. She moved her head from side to side in a silent answer. “Sure?”

“Yes!” she breathed.

Slowly he started moving inside of her and Buffy opened her mouth letting out a muffled scream. With long, but hard strokes he caressed her inner walls, the tip of his shaft hitting a small spot, which made her whimper. “How do you always know?” she asked him in her thoughts.

Spike squeezed his eyes shut, trying desperately to ignore her heat, the way her muscles closed around him, Buffy’s distracting moans, the way her hands travelled down his back and cupped his ass, forcing him to plunge deeper into her, the way she thrusted upwards, meeting his every stroke.

“Spike…” she moaned his name incessantly, over and over again.

“Buffy, please don’t.” he begged. “Shhh, don’t say anything. I… ahh… can’t… ahhh, concentrate.”

She tried hard to choke back her cries but it was too powerful, so she started kissing his shoulder as a distraction.

Steadily he increased the pace and Buffy felt her orgasm nearing. “I’m almost there.” She breathed arching upwards.

As she exposed herself, Spike leaned in and roughly bit her lower lip. The mixture of pleasure and pain took Buffy over the edge and she bit down into Spike’s shoulder to keep from screaming as yet another orgasm washed over her.

As he felt her inner muscles spasm and contract around his cock, he pumped harder three or four more times into her until he came. His body jerked as his semen filled Buffy’s silken core.

“God!” he whispered into her ear.

He tried to lift himself off of her out of habit. She always pushed him away after sex. But to his surprise she brought her arms around him slowly caressed his sweaty back. Spike felt as if his heart had just started beating again. He lifted himself up on his forearm and looked at her.

“What?” she asked frowning.

“Nothing. Nothing, goldilocks.”

Buffy smiled at the sound of her pet name and closed her eyes, falling asleep. Spike lay there next to her, his arm curled around her small body, staring at her until exhaustion won him over and he too drifted into slumber.

 Next

 

Review - Makes chapters come way quicker! ;)