Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Who Wants to be a Millionair?

Starring the cast of DBZ

The camera zooms in. Regis Philiben walks out of the curtain. Suddenly, he is pulled back in. Freeza walks out in Regis's suit

Freeza: Hello everyone, and welcome to Who Wants to be a Millionair?! I'm Freeza, and I'll be your host. Now, we'll pick our first contestant by asking this question: Who destroyed planet Namek?

a: Goku b: Gohan
c: Picollo d: Vegeta

Suddenly, Freeza is hit in the head with a box of popcorn.

Crowd Member: Get off the stage, creep!

Freeza throws a Tsumi Kienzan at the crowd member and he is killed

Well, none of our contestants got the answer! Unfortunately, we only have one contestant who is remaining here alive, so let's bring out Trunks!

Trunks walks onto the stage

Freeza: Well, Trunks, where are you from?

Trunks: Well, I'm...

Freeza: SHUT UP AND STOP WAISTING OUR TIME, YOU FOOL!!! Now, Trunks, are you ready for the 1,000,000 dollar question? Remember, your mother, Bulma, is watching!

The camera shows a shot of Bulma

Trunks: Already? Okay....

Some annoying music plays

Freeza: Okay, the question is: Who destroyed planet Vegeta?

a: Nappa b: Bardock
c: King Vegeta d: Raditz

Trunks: Um.... I don't think... I mean, my father said...

Freeza: Remeber, you have your lifelines!

Trunks: Okay..... I guess I'll... Ask the audience!

Freeza: Very well, the audience will vote now: Okay, 1% says Nappa, nobody says Raditz, 10% says Bardock, 20% says King Vegeta, and 89% say "Get off the stage, creep!".

Trunks looks at the rest of the crowd, which is entierly composed of Freeza's henchmen. Vegeta vapes them with a Ki blast.

Trunks: I'll do 50-50!

Freeza: Excellent, the computer has removed Nappa and Raditz. So which is it, King Vegeta or Bardock?

Trunks: Uh... I'm calling a friend.

Freeza: And who will you call?

Trunks: My father, Vegeta.

Freeza: Very well. My henchmen will connect you with Vegeta...

The phone rings. Vegeta speaks.

Vegeta: Hello?

Freeza: Vegeta, this is Freeza from ABC's Who Wants to be a Millionair. Your son is about to win one million dollars, but he needs your help!

Trunks: Yeah, the question is... Who destroyed---

Vegeta: You'd call me when I could be watching Ricki Lake???

Trunks: Wait!!! I need to know who destroyed planet Vegeta!!!! Is it Bardock or King Vegeta???

Vegeta: WHAT????

Vegeta hangs up the phone

Freeza: so, Trunks, who is it?

Vegeta appears behind Freeza.

Vegeta: DIE, YOU OLD CRACKPOT!!!

Vegeta shoots Freeza with a Final Flash and he is killed Vegeta: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's evil villains impersonating game show hosts.

Crowd members: Booo!!!! Get off the stage, creeps!!!

Trunks blasts the entire crowd into obliovion.

Vegeta: And that cuncludes another episode of Who Wants to be a Millionair! Tune in next week for the cast of DBZ in Jerry Springer!