Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Vegeta Soup!!!

Part 2 - Yum... More Vegeta Soup!

Narrator: *turns on a MIDI of the Cha-La Head-Cha-La remix played at the beginning of each episode, but then quickly a man with a FUNimation hat breaks the MIDI player and inserts repetitive junk-music* Last time on Vegeta Soup, Freeza was fooled by a fake label prank of Kui’s, and chased him around for the majority of the episode. Trunks rode in from the Sahara, and Goten agreed to sleep over at his place. Vegeta cooked dinner, a delicacy called ‘Vegeta Soup’ (heh). Only Bra ate it. King Cold asked Freeza if he wanted to start a Vegeta Soup company *a scene of Freeza fainting is shown* and Trunks cried when he watched the Trunks TV special. The Ginyu Tokusentai gave a shot at the soup, only to find out that it was Vegeta Soup. All of Freeza’s henchmen left the base finding that it had been 4 hours since he ate the soup. They left to find the Ginyu Tokusentai, who, all except Rikum, had become CLOWNS!!!!! They then attacked Rikum, and HE became a clown TOO!!!! And BRA became a MURDEROUS BASEBALL PLAYER!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!! *gets hit in the head with a frying pan*

PrinceVegeta66: We MUST get a new narrator.

*Really crappy electric guitar music plays while the words "Yum... More Vegeta Soup!" appears on the screen*

Narrator: No one can escape the wrath of Vegeta Soup… heheheh… ugghhhh…

***

On the set of the show, "Men in Black"

"No aliens around today," said Agent J.

"They’re here," said Agent K. "They’re just hiding. They’ll strike at any moment.

Several hours later…

"Any moment. I can feel it." Said Agent K sleepily.

***

Freeza's bedroom...

Freeza was waking up. He looked at his hands. "Hey,wait a minute..." he said, "I'm not a cannible!!!" Then he looked back into the past...

The screen shimmers into a border, and there is a large shimmering border around the screen.

***

PrinceVegeta66: Hey, that's like saying the same thing twice!!! Who wrote this script??? Huh? I did? Oh, okay. Sorry about that.

***

The border waves, and, in an echoey voice, Freeza remembers what Kui had said earlier:

"I sure fooled Lord Freeza with that fake label prank!"

Of course! He hadn't really eaten the soup! He had only gotten a fake can, the others got the real deal!

"That... was nerve-racking..." Freeza said to himself, then he went to his closet and poured himself a glass of champagne. He drank it up in one gulp. "A little more won't hurt..." he mumbled...

Three hours and 4 and a half bottles of champagne later...

Freeza poured a bit of wine into his glass, then swigged every last drop straight from the bottle. He then chucked the still-full glass out the window. He then waddled back and forth to the closet and put on a bright red clown nose. "Yay... Pickled chocolates for Helga..." Freeza mindlessly slurred, obviously drunk. "Time to float on stage and eat that dragon..."

***

Earth's atmosphere...

A huge spaceship broke into the atmosphere. It landed down in a highly mechanized building. Then the doors opened. There's really cruddy sythesized tense music playing as two sillohettes emerge from the shadows of the ship...

"Mwahahaha!" Laughed King Cold and Coola in unison. They were finally visible., It was the most terrifying thing you could ever see. Too maddened, pink-eyed, changeling aliens... WEARING HORN-RIMMED GLASSES, PLAID VESTS, AND RAINBOW CAPS WITH A LITTLE PROPELLER ON TOP!!!!!! Citizens ran, screaming, everywhere. Then they saw a helicopter fly up to the aliens. It was Agents J and K!

"Duh... uh... who are you, George?" stuttered Coola cluelessly.

"Nerd Patrol, Division Six!" shouted J.

"You're under arrest for violating... hang on a sec..." Agent K said, then he flipped through a manual. "Oh, yes! You're under arrest for violating code 1623745362946284936746294739547354725647252113264737456452746274652......"

Six hours later...

"....24367283527463846375463847638576385638563856378472385737857831, and one quarter!" finished K, taking a deep breath.

"Well, whattya know, K," said agent J, "You bored them to death!"

Then the helicopter was hit by a huge Ki blast, and it went flying.

"Duhh... it takes more than that to... uh... stop us George!" said King Cold.

"Guhh, which way did he go George, which way did he go?" Asked Coola. Then the copter flew straight back at them, armed with missiles. King Cold and Coola's hat propellers spun, and then flew off. The chase was on...

***

Freeza's headquarters...

"We've got to *pant* risk Lord Freeza... *pant* even if... *pant* we die! It's... *pant* better than hanging... *pant* with those Ginyu clowns, no pun... *pant* intended!" Zarbon told the army as they ran through the hallway. They stopped in front of the door.

"Who's gonna go in first?" asked Blueberry.

"I say the bravest goes in first!" replied Raspberry.

"No, the strongest!" said a henchman in the back.

"The handsomest!" suggested another.

"How absurd!" Zarbon shouted very quickly, as a reply to the last suggestion. "No, that won't work at all. I have a much better suggestion, one that shows that we're TRUE servants of Freeza, cursed or not!"

"Aw, no, not drawing straws again!" Kui complained in his wheelchair.

"Oh? Do you have a better idea, Mr. Smarty?" Zarbon arued in the voice of a spoiled 6-year-old.

"Yeah, I do!" Kui replied. "We'll..."

Kui thought back to the Ginyu Tokusentai.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" He shouted.

***

Back on Earth...

"Come back here! You're violating code... hang on, lemme check the book again... Oh yeah, code 126452946378498365838736586523846594594652934765247---"

"Um, K," Agent J interrupted, "While you're reading the code out of the book, who's driving this thing?"

K looked at the steering wheel, that was certainly unoccupied, then oput the windshield, but all he could see was rock.

"Hey wait a minute..." K looked at J. "AAAAAAIIIIIII

* WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES - PLEASE STAND BY *

***

Back at the headquarters...

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! Rock, paper, scissors..." The forces were suddenly interrupted by th door opening. Freeza stood there wearing a clown suit. The henchmen all looked at each other and...

"AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed and jumped through the roof, snapping Freeza out of his drunken state and causing him to jump too.

"Wha-- what the--" Freeza shook his head rapidly to rid himself of his trance. "Hey, why am I wearing this clown suit? Oh well." Freeza shrugged and took the nose, hat, and suspenders off.

"Now there's just one problem...." Freeza said to himself, looking down from the fan that he hung on, "How do I get down from here?"

***

In an urban parking lot outside Brolli's Gym..

"So that's how he gets so buffy," Son Goku wondered at Brolli's gym. "Well, if it worked for him..."

Goku walks inside. It is dark. "Hey, where's all the equipment?" he asked. Then the lights appear above Brolli, who's eyes are closed tight, and is sitting on a rock chair while wearing a green vest.

"Welcome to Brolli's Gym!" Brolli grunted out. "You nhere to challenge Gym Leader Brolli?!?!?"

"Actually," Goku said, "I was just leaving. Goodb--"

"NO ONE ESCAPES BROLLI'S GYM WITHOUT FIGHTING LEADER BROLLI!!!" Brolli shouts.

Goku shrugged. "Okay...." he took a fighting stance. He started to go SSJ. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--*SMASH*--GOW!!!!"

Tiny flying Gokus flew around his head as Goku noticed he was hit in the head with a Pokeball. "Wh--what's this?" he asked.

"BROLLI FIGHT PERSON ENVELOPED IN DARKNESS WITH MACHAMP! SEND OUT YOUR POKEMON!"

"Now see here---" Goku stepped up to Brolli. Then Brolli finally got a good look at Goku.

"KAKAROTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

KABOOOMMM!!!!!!!!

***

Vegeta's house...

"AAAUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Goten ran frantically around the house, trying to dodge Trunks and Bra's baseball bats. "Trunks! No! Stop it, Trunks! I'm your friend! Your friend! YOOOUUURRR FRRRIIIEEENNNDDD!!!!!!!"

"Kaahhhhh!" Trunks hissed. "Vegeta Soup!!!"

When I get my hands on Vegeta... Goten thought. So he flew up, pivoted, and crashed straight through the wall towards the kitchen. "VEGETA!!!!" he shouted.

Vegeta turned to him. He smirked. "So... you figured out my plan." He chuckled. Then, under his breath, he mumbled, "Hah, he thinks this is all Vegeta... ah, I can see it now... Hollywood... the Tonight show..."

***

PrinceVegeta66: A loaf of bread... A bottle of wine... sorry, I've been reading to much MSTing of DBZ...

***

"NANI???" Goten said. "Vegeta would know that all Saiya-jin have super hearing!" Goten yelled a battle cry and attacked him Dust clouds flew but finally Goten emerged holding a mask of Vegeta's face!!!

Goten gasped. "Mr. Gree---er, Ecoostik!"

"No, I'm Ecoostik's twin brother, you dolt! My name is Acoostik!" *insert soap opera music here* He broke into sobs. "I wanted to curse everyone, and I would have done it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids--- Oh, Ecoostik was always better!!!" He sobs harder. .

Goten stared down at the pathetic sight. "I don't see why you should be casting curses... I mean, you look more like the kind of Namek-sei-jin..." Goten tried to think of something good to say. Then he got an idea. "...who should be composing country music!"

Acoostik stopped sobbing. He sniffed. "When I was a kid, I always loved to listen to John Denver..."

***

Freeza's base...

Freeza was breaking into willowing sobs as he watched his favorite episode of Piccolo's Soap Opera.

"*sniff sniff* no... oh, poor Kristov.... oh poor, poor Kristov.... *sniff sniff*...." Freeza breaks into continuous wailing from his fan where he's hanging. Suddenly, the scene on the TV switches to a newsroom. Cell stands there, wearing a suit and tie. He talks in a monotone voice.

"We interrupt this program to bring you this special news bulliten," Cell began. "The city of Tokyo is being attacked by evil dorks from outer space. It sounds like the name of a bad sci-fi, but it's true! Please look out for them!" A scene of King Cold and Coola in their dorky costumes flying around via propeller was shown. They dropped huge water balloons on unsuspecting citizens.

"NANI??? Agh, no!!! The Vegeta Soup has gotten to Papa and Big Brother too! I must do something!" Freeza jumps from the fan and walks from the room, a look of serious determination on his face. In the meantime, Cell continues on the TV.

"In other news, a 92-year-old woman who lives in the forest complains to have been hit on the head when a flaming dead Machamp flew through her roof. She described the carcass as follows:"

The camera switches to a shot of an old woman in the woods. She begins, "It had fire all over it... and fire on it's head, and fire... and... and more fire...."

***

Freeza's armory room...

Freeza slipped on a huge harness with energy lasers and all sorts of strange contraptions on over his grey jacket. He steps out the door. The light flashes behind him as a fanfare plays. He takes the huge plasma cannon off his backpack and cocks it. He places it back on his vest and stumbles over to his ship.

"Man, this thing is heavy..." Freeza panted. He looked up the door to the bridge only to see Ecoostik piloting it! "I didn't know HE could drive..." Freeza said to himself.

"Hop on!" Ecoostik commanded. Freeza obeyed and collapsed under the vest's weight. Then he laughed as the ship blasted off into deep space...

To be continued...

Yes, when the suspense gets high.... sort of. -_-;;; But, hey, it's getting good, you gotta admit! Make sure you catch part three, it's got Acoostik's true personality revealed! And even more, on the next exciting episode of Vegeta Soup!