Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Author's note: I'll tell this for the ones who haven't read my first fanfic (it's named "Tears", you've just GOT to read it!) that I'm from Israel, and maybe my language is kinda bad, so sorry for that! Well, read the story!

PROLOUGE

Jessie James and Meowth walked in the street, it was a nice sunny day. A woman with a baby in a pram walked past them.

"He's so cute!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Well, I'll get you one for Christmas" James answered.

"Huh, huh, very funny" she answered back, a hint of sadness sounded in her voice.

"What's wrong Jess?" James asked,

"Oh nothing, you wouldn't understand it",

"Try me"

"Just drop it, O.K?" Jessie yelled, tears dwelling up in her eyes.

"It's that time of the month" Meowth whispered to James,

"I heard that!" Jessie said and held out a mallet to hit Meowth, but then she stopped, tears flowing freely on her cheeks.

"Jess..." James put a hand on her shoulder,

"Leave me alone!" she screamed in agony and ran to a forest near by, James ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He found her sitting near a lake, crying.

"Jess..."

"I told you to leave me alone!"

"No I won't! Jessie, I'm your friend! I want to know what's wrong!"

"You wouldn't understand! You're not...me."

"I know, and that's the beauty of it. There's no one like you",

"There's no beauty James! Look at me, I'm acting like a bitch all the time, I yell at you and Meowth, I hit you all the time. Where's the beauty James?! Where?!" Jessie sobbed harder.

"Jess..."

"You probably hate me after all I've done to you! And I don't blame you!"

"Jeesie, I don't hate you", James took a deep breath "Jessica, I love you. With all my heart and soul. I loved you since the first day we met, I will never be able to hate you, no matter what."

"Oh, James!" Jessie sobbed even harder,"I...I...Love you too!" she said between sobs.

"Now calm down" James said and hugged her.

"I have so much luck to have a guy like you" Jessie said when she calmed down.

"Same here, Jess, same here" James answered as he kissed her gently on the lips.

Part1

Once, after Jessie, James and Meowth lost (again) to Team Twerp, they came to their camp.

"I'm hungry!" James whined.

"Stop whining and look in the bag!" Jessie scolded at him.

"Ooooh! There are candies here!"

"Good, give me one"

Jessie and James ate a couple of candies and sat near the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After half an hour...

"Jess, know what?"

"What James?"

"I don't know either!"

"HUHUH! Hey, that's not funny at all! You suck!"

"No I don't! I stink!"

"Now, that was funny!"

"Ya guys freak me out, Meowth is outta here!"

After Mewoth ran away a few other things happened...

"Jessie, come here"

"What? James? James...James!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@----~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning...

"Oh! I have a headache!" James whined,

"Shut up! You're yelling, and my head hurts too!" Jessie said.

"Guys? Are ya okay?" Meowth asked tentatively,

"We both have a splitting headache, does this looks okay?" Jessie yelled at him.

"No, I mean, are ya okay?"

"Say what you wanna say already!" Jessie searched for her mallet.

"Well, yesterday ya acted weird, like ya were drunk, what did ya ate?"

"I found some candies, we ate them, and then probably went to bed. I don't remember" James said.

"Where did ya find dose candies?"

"There".

Meowth looked at the candies for a while, and then shrieked,

"Mewoth! Dese are no regular candies! Dese are rare candies!"

"Rare, like for pokemon?" James asked.

Jessie thought for a while, and then a look of terror showed on her face,

"Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no! And we ATE them?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that? They were yummy"

"You bonehead! Do you know what rare candy does to people?" Jessie screamed,

"No, what?"

"It makes them act like they were drunk!" Jessie exclaimed, "I just hope we didn't do anything terrible…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of weeks...

"Jessie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay" Jessie came from behind some bushes, she looked terrible. Her hair was a mess, and she looked very tired.

"No you're not. You've been throwing up every morning for a week now. We're going to the doctor" James said. He was worried.

James waited outside the doctor's room; he was really worried now. He hoped she would be okay. Then Jessie walked out of the room with a doctor.

"Is she okay?" James asked worriedly,

"Of course she is. I want to congratulate you two. This lady here is pregnant!" the doctor said with a smile a walked away. The color went off their faces at once.

"Wwwhat? Hhhow? There's no way, right James?"

"How could you Jessie? With who?" James was furious.

"James, I didn't! I'm still a virgin!" Jessie thought a while, and became as red as her hair.

"Unless...The rare candies..."

James' face became even redder then Jessie's,

"No...Can it?"

"Well, that's the only logical explenation. James, you're about to become a father. James? James!"

James has just fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@----~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour...

Meowth cane into Jessie's room. She was looking out of the window.

"Hey Jess, I'm happy for ya! And James is thrilled! Jess, Jessie?"

Jessie turned around, her eyes were swollen. She was crying.

"Jess, what's wrong?"

"Do I need to tell you what's wrong? I'm having a baby for goodness sake!"

"Well, maybe the condition is a little bit awkward... But you know that James loves ya madly, he will be there for ya".

"No Meowth, it's not it! Look at me! I hit you and James all the time, I yell at you, I would make a lousy mother!"

"Jess...No you wouldn't. You'll be a great mother".

"How would you know? Maybe I wouldn't treat it right, and maybe...maybe he'll run away like James did!" Jessie sobbed.

"No Jess, ya knew James' parents, I know you're not like that."

"Mewoth, how would you know?" Jessie screamed in agony, and ran out of the room.

"Jessie!" Meowth called after the slamming door.

"Meowth, what's wrong?" James asked worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessie? Jessie? Where are you? Please answer!" James ran through the forest. He came to a lake and heard sobbing. Jessie sat near the lake, sobbing a looking at her reflection.

"Nice going Jess. Not only you ruined your life, now you'll ruin James' life and the baby's." she started crying. "What have I done?"

She splashed water at her reflection. "Look at me now mum. I screwed up big time!" she started crying even harder.

"James probably will leave me. Why would he want a baby from me?"

"Jessica, I wouldn't want anyone else but you to be the mother of my baby." James walked to Jessie.

"Oh James! How could I be a good mother?" Jessie cried as he hugged her.

"It wouldn't be easy. But you're not alone. We're both in this together. I'll never leave you, I promise."

"Oh James..." Jessie cried in his shoulder, "What would I do without you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Jessie stopped crying, she and James looked at the lake.

"James, look!"

"What?"

"A sleeping Dratini! Over there!"

"Good! Now we can give something to the boss!"

"Pokeball, go!" James said and threw a pokeball to Dratini. It was catched almost instantly.

"Yes!" James exclaimed.

"I almost forgot about it!" Jessie said, "What about the boss? Team Rocket?"

"Well, we're just gonna have to quit".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of hours, in the TRHQ...

"Come in" a cold voice said.

"Umm, hi boss" James said in a frightened tone,

TO BE CONTINUED...