Archeologists Are Evil Chapter 5

"Look Miya! I'm a teen, that's what I do! Make out", Jessi tried explaining to Miya for the fourth time.
"No! No! That's how I had you! Making out!" Miya snapped.
At this Jessi rolled her eyes then spoke, "So, I'm just a mistake?"
Miya glarred harder at Jessi, "I wasn't trying to get pregnant! It just happened! And I wouldn't give you up for the world!"
"Oh, how original", Jessi mumbled, sarcasticly.
"Jessi! Promise you won't get yourself pergnant!"
"Alright, alright! I won't get pregnant, I promise."
"Good! Now as for you!" Miay said turning toward Butch, "Don't ever! Ever! Talk my daughter into having sex or any of that other crap!"
Butch mearily laughed at Miya's order to him.
"Butch!" Jessi pleaded.
"I didn't talk her into doing anything," Butch replied.
"Still! Stay the hell away from her, you lil' brat", Miya grabbed Jessi's arm, "Come on!"
They left the building in silence.
"Look! you can't expect me to be perfect! I have a little something called hormones!" Jessi said first.
"Tough! I'm not going to sit back and watch you get fucked!" Miya replied.
"I......forget it! Ok? I'm not going to get into this with you!"
"Hey Jess!!" Mondo came stridding up to Miya and Jessi.
"Huh?"
"Look, all rocket members have a flight to catch in an hour. You should go and get your stuff packed, and ready now. There's two jeeps waiting in front of the Pokemon Center for us. So hurry.
Man, I was looking all over for you too!"
"Alright Mondo", Jessi said quickly, "Miya.....are you coming, or staying?" Jessi asked, turning to her mother.
"coming.......I guess."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rockets all said good-bye to Amber, Billy, Andrew, and all of the others. They're drive to the airport was cramped and uncomfortable, due to the fact that there were eight people and two jeeps. The plane ride to Kanto wasn't any better either, and to top it all off, when the were actually at the headquarters (finally), Miya, who was (the only one) having fun pointing and making comments at people who gawked at her. She decided to run amuck, just outside Giovanni's office, and when he came out things still didn't go too well.
What in the world?!" Giovanni gasped when he saw Miya.
Miya, obviously thrilled at the attention, pointed at Giovanni, and also gasped, "Aren't you that same guy who got drunk, and stripped for some girl you didn't even know!? Oh wow! I can remeber that body anywhere!"
Giovanni blushed a deep red, and rushed back into his office, without making any more comments to Miya.
Miya winked at the others, "I should know. I was that girl."
"What?!" Cassidy screeched at Miya, "how many men did you get back then?!"
Miya shrugged. The other's walked off discussing what they should do, now that they were back at the headquarters, but Miya stayed, and thought about the silver orb that her once old friend, (and maybe even now, they're little war was through) had given to her in secrecy. Oh how she wished, that she knew how to work the mystery of the silver orb.

THE END!!!!!
Authors not: YAY! FIRST FIC ON THE NET! E-mail me peoples! I want your every comment, and suggestions. And trust me, this story isn't the last to be seen. ^_~