Bloopers:
The Fortune Hunters

Disclaimer: Butch, Cassidy, Jesse, James, Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, Officer Jenny, and anything else that is related to Pokemon or Team Rocket in this story does not belong to me. Why did you think it was called a FANfiction? Hmm? Answer that for me.

Blooper #1:

( Ash, Misty, and Brock have just walked into the pokecenter, and the little black-haired girl just talked to her friends about pokemon fortune telling.)
Misty: Pokemon fortune telling?
Little Girl: (gasps) I thought everybody knew about pokemon fortune telling!
Misty: Could I have a look? ( holds out hand)
Little Girl: (clutches book) I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to give it to anybody-
Brock: (interrupts the little girl) WHAT? WHO'S STOPPING YOU FROM GIVING US THE BOOK?! I SEE NO FORCE FIELD SURROUNDING YOU!!! AHHHH!!!!!! (chases the little girl around)
Little Girl: (screaming)
Brock: GIMME THE BOOK!!!!!!!!! GIMME THE BOOK!!!!!!!! (hits the wall since he has no eyes and couldn't see where he was going)
Little Girl: (stops running)
Brock: (faints)
Director: Cut!!! Cut!!!! Brock, you aren't supposed to harass the children!!!!! She's about to tell you that 'the nice old man and lady are selling books down at the brand new daycare center'! Then, you all go get them! (rolls eyes) Stick to the script, and terrorize toddlers on your own time or we'll bring Tracey back and fire you for good!
Tracey: (runs onto the scene) You should bring me back anyways! I wouldn't harass the kids! And on top of that, the show's ratings would go up!!!
Everybody: Shut up, Tracey.
Tracey: (goes off and sulks in a corner)
Director: Ok! Back to the episode, people! Time is money!

Blooper #2:

(Jesse is telling James how the book says he's a Moltres type)
Jesse: Wait a second! There's one more thing here! It says, beware of danger near water.
James: That's silly, we're no where near any water! (goes over to water fountain, and takes a drink. It doesn't explode in his face, it just acts like a normal water fountain)
Jesse, James, and Meowth: Huh?
Director: CUT!!!!!! Ria!! Get your butt over here!!!
Ria the former talkshow hostess, now stagehand: (runs onto the scene) Hi, Jesse. Hi, James. Hi Meowth.
Jesse, James, Meowth: Hi Ria.
Ria: Yes, Mr. Director man?
Director: Ria, the water fountain was supposed to be rigged so that it explodes in James' face!
Ria: Sorry. (kicks water fountain. now it explodes in James' face)
James: AH!!!!!!!! (he's all wet now)
Director: Ria! You idiot! The camera wasn't rolling!!
Ria: Oopsie.
Director: (hits head on one of the props) I can tell this is going to be one of those days.......

Blooper #3:

( Jesse, James, and Meowth have just gone into Butch and Cassidy's daycare center, and proclaimed that The Moltres Is Here.)
Cassidy: Oh, really? (throws James into the wall)
Butch: Get away! (throws Jesse into the wall, but a little....ok....a LOT too hard)
Jesse: AH!!!! MY BACK!!! YOU MORON, I THINK YOU BROKE MY BACK!!!
Butch and Cassidy: (take off masks)
Butch: Oopsie......
Cassidy: (happily)Nice work, Butch!! Next time go for the neck, and I won't have to deal with her anymore!!
Director: (runs onto the scene) You! With the greeny-blue hair!
Butch: I have a name, you know. It's Butch. And my hair's not greeny-blue, it's teal.
Director: Yes, well, Butch, what part of 'throw gently, but hard enough to LOOK like it hurt' didn't you understand?
Butch: Uh..........all of it?
Director: YOUR BRAINS ARE AS SCRAMBLED AS YOUR VOICEBOX IS!!!!
Butch: (goes off and sulks in a corner like Tracey)......that isn't my fault........(sniffles) Why's everybody make fun of me so much?
Tracey: Welcome to the club.
Cassidy: HEY!! DON'T YOU MAKE FUN OF BUTCH!!! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE SOUNDS THAT WAY!!!!!!!
Director: (turns and walks away, ready to retry the scene)
Cassidy: (flips off the director while he isn't looking)
(The whole cast, even Butch, who was previously sulking, start to laugh)
Director: (thinks they're all crazy, and goes back to filming the episode)

Blooper #4:

(Butch and Cassidy are talking to the Boss, while Ash and co. are hiding behind the crates)
Ash: (farts)
(the whole cast, even the Boss, burst out laughing)
Director: $#&* it, kid, can't you control you're farts?!
Ash: Can't help it. When, I eat beans for lunch, I gots ta fart. And when I gots ta fart, I fart.
Pikachu: Pika pika, chu pika chu pi. Pika chu chu pika, chu pikachu.......(farts)
[translation: Beans, beans, they're good for your heart. The more you eat, the more you......(farts)]
Director: (gets even madder)
Ash: (farts again) Oops! I crapped my pants!
Director: I CAN'T STAND YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!! (storms off the set)

Blooper #5:

(same scene, Butch and Cassidy are talking to the Boss, while Ash and co. are hiding behind the crates. Ash took some Gas-X pills, so his flatulence does not disturb the scene.)
Butch: We copied that fortune telling book we bought in Goldyrod City. We sold-
Director: CUT!!!!!!!!
Butch: What's wrong now?!
Director: You tell me, Mr. Kosaburou!
Butch: Uh......
Cassidy: (taps Butch on the shoulder)
Butch: (looks at Cassidy) Huh?
Cassidy: Butch, dear, I think it's called GOLDENROD city.
Butch: It isn't Goldyrod?
Cassidy: No.
Butch: Oh. (to the director) So it's Goldenrod, then? That's what was wrong?
Director: Actually, I didn't notice that. It's something else.
Butch: What?
Director: Your fly is open.
Butch: (looks down quickly) Oh. (blushes) Oops. (he zips up his fly) Sorry.
Cassidy: (rolls eyes, blushing, embarrassed for Butch)
Director: Pay more attention next time, Butch!
Giovanni: I can't believe I've hired such absent minded employees.....
Persian: Mrooooooooooooooooooooow!

Blooper #6:

(Butch and Cassidy are fighting Ash and co. Butch calls out Primeape)
Butch: I choose you, Primeape!!! (throws pokeball. he didn't aim very well, and the pokeball hits Ash in the eye)
Ash: Wah!! (falls to the floor)
Primeape: (pops out of the pokeball, and does a dance on Ash's head)
Ash: Owowowowowowowowowowow owie owie OUCH!!!!!!!
Butch: Oops....
Cassidy: Today isn't quite your day, is it?
Butch: (sadly) No.....
Cassidy: It's okay. (pats Butch on the back) I've been wanting to beam that kid in the head with something hard for a while now. You did us all a favor.
Director: (veins popping out of his forehead) I am sooooooo close to getting you two to switch places with Jesse and James....
Butch: NO!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! PLEASE, DON'T MAKE ME WEAR THAT COSTUME!! IT'S TOO REVEALING, I CAN'T WEAR THAT!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!
Cassidy: Y'know, Butch HAS a point. Couldn't you give James a nice, tacky, Moltres sweatsuit or something, so we don't have to look at his............um.............how should I put this..........
Butch: Hot dog?
Cassidy: Hot dog. Yeah..........that'll work.
Director: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James can't wear another outfit!!!!!!
Butch, Cassidy, Ash, Misty, and Brock: Why not?
Director: HE JUST CAN'T!!!!!!!!!
Butch: (whispers to Cassidy) I don't think that guy's straight......
Cassidy: (whispers back) Neither do I........
Director: SILENCE!!!!! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!

Blooper #7:

(Primeape has just knocked Staryu out, and it's time for James to burst through the wall. Everyone hears a muffled thud that sounds like it's coming from outside, and then a muffled 'Ouch.....'.)
Butch: Sounds like Jamie the Fairy hurt himself.
(everyone walks outside, to find James plastered to the wall)
James: I couldn't break through the wall.........
Director: We can all see that.
Butch: (shudders, and looks away) It's that sickly revealing outfit.......ugh......
Cassidy: (turns away) This better be the only episode with me in it that he wears that thing....
Director: (looks at James with little hearts in his eyes)
James: Eeee!!!! (runs and hides behind Jesse) Jesse that man's looking at me funny!!
Jesse: (glares at the director) Back off! Mine!
Director: (sighs unhappily, and everyone goes back to their starting places so they can reshoot the scene.)

Blooper #8:

(One of the later scenes, where Totodile water guns Butch and Cassidy)
Totodile: (finishes watergunning them)
Butch: (motions to wet uniform) Aw, man!! Now it looks like I wet my pants!
Director: CUT!!!!!!!!!! (jumps up in a rage) YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT, BUTCH KOSABUROU!!!!!!!!!!
Butch: Sorry, but you can't just throw this uniform in the dryer at home, ya know!
Cassidy: He's right! We have to get these specially dry-cleaned!
Director: JUST SHOOT THE SCENE!!!!!! WORRY ABOUT YOUR LAUNDRY LATER!!!!!!

Blooper #9:

(The police have Butch and Cassidy in handcuffs, and are leading them to the police van)
Butch: (suddenly stops walking, and gets mad) That's it!!!! I'm sick and tired of getting sent to jail every episode me and Cassie are in!!!!!!! (breaks the cheap handcuffs)
Officer Jenny: Hey! Those cost me 99 cents at the toy store!!!
Butch: 99 cents THIS!!!!!!! HI-YAH!!! (he karate kicks Officer Jenny into next week)
Cassidy: (very surprised by his actions) B-Butch? Are you feeling ok?
Butch: Never better, baby! Let's go hijack the van!
Cassidy: Ok.................
( Butch and Cassidy go hijack the police van. They run over all the officers and the director and then leave. The director died, and everyone was happy. They got a new director, and filmed the episode successfully. Unfortunately for Butch, Cassidy, and the rest of the cast, James still had to wear the sickly revealing Moltres costume. The end.)
THE END OF THE FANFICTION. FINISHED. OVER WITH. NOT GOING ANYMORE. STOPPED. NOTHING LEFT TO READ. NOT NOT FINISHED. DONE. (heehee, that was fun ^_^)