An Interview with the Twerp

Summary: After seeing the writers cheat for Ash for only the ten millionth time, I summon him back for another (and slightly more violent and insane) interview with the help of my “little sister” Angel!
Disclaimer: Angie owns herself; I own me; other than that we own squat. Ash and all the Pokemon are © Nintendo, 4Kids Entertainment, and a whole bunch of rich people.

(Angie is in the interview room, waiting for Ash and Silver. The door opens and Silver enters, dragging Ash by the ear.)
Angel: What took you?
Ash: Misty and Brock told me not to come back- and they were right! Last time I came here, you took away my best friend, made my girlfriend dump me for Brock, bruised the heck out of me, and humiliated me! I only came back because she (points to Silver) made me!
Silver: Cool. Angie, we’re getting a rep.
(Silver and Ash each take a seat.)
Angel: Yeah. Let’s get right to the point. How much are you paying the writers to cheat for you?
Ash: I’m not paying them anything!
Silver: Cut the crap, Ketchum. Spill your guts or we’ll spill them for you.
Ash: Ew. Honestly, I’m not paying them anything!
Angel: (snorts) Oh, yeah. We believe you.
Silver: (takes a sip of her coffee) Then why are the writers cheating for you?
Ash: I’m not paying them. My dad is; he’s really rich because he runs Team Rocket.
(Silver and Angel look at each other.)
Silver and Angel: Jackpot!
Silver: Ash, since you’re here anyway, we have a few more questions for you.
Ash: What? No! I told you why the writers cheat for me; I’m leaving! (Silver reaches behind her chair and takes out her shotgun. She locks it and points it directly at Ash’s head.)
Ash: AAAUUUGHHH!
Silver: This shotgun is locked, loaded, the safety is off, and it’s pointed at you, Ketchum. You’re not going anywhere. Sit down.
(Ash sits back down.)
Ash: Wh-what are you going to do to me?
Silver: Ever wonder what it feels like to get shot, Ash? Imagine. You’d be dead before you felt it. The bullet would just hit your brain and keep going.
Ash: Did you bring me here just so you could kill me?
Angel: Maybe yes, maybe no.
Silver: Maybe it’s a mystery.
Angel: And maybe it will remain that way.
Silver: For eternity.
(Ash swallows nervously and backs away a little.)
Silver: Did you ever wonder what it’s like to die, Ash? What Heaven looks like?
Ash: Is that a threat?
Angel and Silver: What do you think?
Ash: Are you threatening me or not?
Silver: Maybe. Maybe I just like the gun. Maybe I just enjoy scaring people.
Or it might be that I really intend to kill you.
Angel: Ever seen an angel besides me, Ash? Ever talked to God?…Ever WANTED to?
Ash: You’re SICK! I knew YOU were- (points to Silver)- but now I know your entire FAMILY is SICK!
Silver: Angie, lock the door.
(Ash darts out of his chair and bolts for the door. He opens it and runs out. Silver lowers the shotgun.)
Angel: Bye, jackass!
Silver: Oh, YEAH! SCORE!
Angel: We have to do this more often!