Opinions
by
CorgiGirl88
disclaimer: Butch, Cassidy, Jesse, James, Mondo, Meowth, Jerry Springer, and anybody else in or mentioned in this fic does not belong to me, with the exception of Ria. I made her up myself.

Rianne: Hi, and welcome to Opinions!! This is my show, where I randomly select five people and ask them questions about certain things. Today, we have five members of Team Rocket. Jesse Musashi, James Kojiro, Cassidy Yamato, Butch Kosaburou, and Mondo.....um,....no last name given. On the show today, we'll talk about Christmas! By the way, you can call me Ria. Now, let's get started with the survey!

Ria: What do you guys think is the best part about Christmas?
Jesse: If I had to pick, I'd probably say the Boss's annual Christmas party.
James: The food's the best, no doubt!
Cassidy: The presents. Duh!
Butch: When I get my Christmas bonus.
Mondo: When I get to use the mistle toe as an excuse to kiss all the pretty girls! Especially Jesse!! :::he looks at her and grins:::
Jesse: :::blushes::: Uhhh....
Cassidy: :::rolls her eyes:::: Well, Mondo, hanging around Jesse and James all the time, I'd expect something like that from you.
Jesse and James: Hey!

Ria: What's the best Christmas gift you ever got?
Jesse: The best present? James gave me a beautiful, red rose. I love roses!
James: Jesse once gave me a box of donuts. They were good, too. I ate them all in a day, and they were delicious! Eeeee!!
Cassidy: That's an easy one! It's these pink, triangle earrings I'm wearing. Butch gave them to me, y'know.
Jesse: ::rolls her eyes::
Ria: Butch? Your turn.
Butch: What a simple question. My laptop computer. Cassidy bought it for me. God knows how she got the money. Maybe she stole it.........:: he thinks a moment:: but who cares? It's mine now.
Ria:.............. heh heh, what about you Mondo?
Mondo: A pound of sugar! It kept me awake for three whole days. I LOVE sugar and chocolate and stuff like that!!
Jesse and James: :::in unison::: Beware, he ate a LOT of candy before we came here.
Ria: um......no comment.

Ria: What is your most embarrassing moment at Christmas?
Jesse: When Cassidy spread that rumor on Christmas Eve that I........... oh never mind. This Fanfic is supposed to be rated PG-13.
Ria: :: she sweatdrops and looks at Cassidy:: .........uh......
Cassidy: :::goes over to Ria and whispers something in her ear::::
Ria: :::opens her eyes wide in disbelief::::
Jesse: What are you telling her, Cassidy?!
Cassidy: :: now talks out loud to Ria:: And it WASN'T a rumor.
Jesse: She's lying! Whatever she tells you is a lie!
Butch: What'd you tell her, Cass?
Cassidy: ::goes over to Butch and whispers something in his ear also::
Butch: :: his eyes also grow wide:: For real?
Cassidy: ::nods her head yes::
Butch: :::looks from Jesse, to James, to Jesse, to James,back to Jesse again, and then blinks twice::: I knew you guys were close, but I had no idea you were THAT close.
Jesse: Cassidy, I swear if you don't tell me what you told them-
James: ::interrupts:: I'm hungry Jesse. I wanna donut!
Ria: James? Why don't you answer the survey question before things get ugly?
James: Oh, yeah. When I forgot it was Christmas, and went around all morning telling people Happy Easter!
Ria: :::thinks to herself::: there are a lot of dimwitted people in the world, but this guy has to be the worst. :::now talks aloud::: Cassidy? Why don't you answer?
Cassidy: My most embarrassing moment? Hmmm.......:::she thinks to herself a moment::: When I kissed Butch under the mistle toe last year. It wouldn't have been embarrassing if we weren't in front of everyone....
Jesse: I remember that one. That wasn't emabarrassing! You enjoyed it!
Cassidy: Like I SAID it wouldn't have been embarrassing if we weren't IN FRONT of EVERYONE. ::: Cassidy glares at Jesse and shakes her fist. Jesse glares back::::
Ria: Butch? Mondo? Why don't you guys answer before this turns into an episode of 'Jerry Springer'? He told me not to copy his show anymore....heh heh...:::sweatdrops:::
Butch: When I kissed Cassidy under the mistle toe last year. If everyone wasn't watching, it would've been fine. Like she said.
Mondo: Um............ :: thinks a moment::I don't have one. I'm gonna go and jump off of the studio. Bye!
Jesse: Told you he had a lot of candy. He always gets crazy, suicidal ideas like that when he's hyper.

Ria: Uhh.....ok........on with the show. What was the worst Christmas gift you ever got?
Jesse: When James forgot it was Christmas. I didn't even get a card from him! That has to count as the worst.
James: When Jesse told me to close my eyes and she'd give me a present, but I got hit in the head with a mallet when I wasn't looking. I guess I should've remembered what day it was.
Cassidy: When the Boss didn't give me and Butch our Christmas bonuses for getting thrown in jail.
Butch: Um.......I guess the same thing as Cassidy.
Mondo:...............................
Ria: Where's Mondo? He's supposed to answer my survey!
Jesse: He already told you.
James: He went to jump off the top of the studio.
Jesse: If he lives, he'll probably be in a coma for three months.
Butch and Cassidy: Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!
::: All hear a loud WHEEEEEEE!!! outside, and then a big crash and the cracking of bones. Next there is a painful "Ouch...."::::
Cassidy: ::shakes her head::: Poor fool.
Butch: That was disturbing..
Ria: Next question!

Ria: How did you join Team Rocket?
Jesse: Well, Me and James- wait! what does that have to do with Christmas?
Ria: nothing, but I'm running out of ideas here. Just answer.
Jesse: Fine. Me and James-
Butch: ::interrupts:: That's not correct grammar. Say 'James and I'
James: Since when did you start caring about grammar, Botch?
Butch: Grrrrr.......... MY NAME IS BUTCH, YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ria: :::winces:::: Could you maybe WARN me next time before you scream in my ear again?
Butch: .....oops. Sorry.............
Jesse: James and I first joined a bike gang after getting thrown out of Pokemon Tech, and then we left them and decided to join the Team.
James: I have the same answer as Jesse.
Cassidy: I met Butch at Pokemon Tech, and then we just ran away and joined the team together.
Butch: It's a long story...
James: You have to answer anyways.
Butch: My house burned down and killed my whole family plus all the smoke ruined my voice and since my family's dead I had no place to go so I went to Pokemon Tech and met Cassidy so then I joined Team Rocket so I could be with her. Happy yet?
All except Butch: ............
Cassidy: That could make a movie one day.
Ria: Let's move on, shall we?

Ria: :: she is about to ask the next question, but Mondo walks into the studio covered in bandages, a cast on his left leg, and using crutches.::::
Ria: Oh. There you are.
Butch: :::points at Mondo:::: Hey, you're supposed to be in a coma.
James: What happened?
Mondo: That was painful. But it was fun. But it hurt. But it was fun. But it hurt. But I liked it.
Butch: But you're an idiot.
Mondo: :: in a sad voice:: You're so hurtful. ::sniffles::

Ria: Let's get this over with. The next question is....... What's your favorite color?
Jesse: Red.
James: Blue.
Cassidy: Purple
Butch: Green.
Mondo: Orange with pink polka dots!
All except Mondo: Orange with pink polka dots?!?!?!?!
Mondo: Yup.
Ria: Well, at least they answered me without fighting.
Butch: :::to James:::: Green's a better color than blue.
James: It is not!
Butch: It is too!!
Ria: I spoke too soon......

Ria: Do Jesse and James like each other?
Jesse: :::blushes::: That's no one's business.
James:...............................no comment.
Cassidy: ::laughs:: Isn't that obvious? Of course they do!
Butch: If Jesse and James don't like each other, then why would they hug each other every oppertunity they get? :::he grins slyly:::
Cassidy: Good point, Butch.
Butch: Thanks.
Ria: Mondo? Whadda you think?
Mondo: You betcha!!!!!!!
Ria: :::shakes head::: Nevermind... on with the next question!! ::::she grins at Butch and Cassidy::::

Ria: Do Butch and Cassidy like each other?
::::Butch and Cassidy look at each other and blush hotly::::
Mondo: You betcha!!!!!!!
Ria: Is that your new catch phrase?
Mondo: You betcha!!!!!!
Ria: He shouldn't be allowed to even LOOK at candy.
Director: ::::from off screen:::: Psssst......Ria!! We only have an hour to do the show!!
Ria: Oh, right. Um.....back to the question. Jesse?
Jesse:Of course Butch and Cassidy like each other! What else would the whole 'love power' thing be for?
Cassidy: Hey, that's just a catch phrase! We couldn't think of anything else.
James: They probably do like each other, that's why they work together so well!! Eeeeee!!
Ria: :: to Cassidy and Butch:: You know you like each other, so why don't you just admit it? This is national television, so you can let everyone know how you feel.
Cassidy: ::: turns very, very red::: Fine. I like Butch. ::: she looks over at him, still blushing::::
Butch: ::in a low voice, and also blushing:: I like Cassidy.
Jesse: I'm sorry, we didn't quite catch that.
Butch: :: in a slightly louder voice:: I like Cassidy.
James: Speak up Botch, we can't here you.
Butch: :: yells at James:: My NAME is BUTCH.
Ria: That's not what we asked. Do you like Cassidy or not?
Cassidy: Why don't you leave him alone?
Ria: I will when he answers my question.
Butch: ::yells at Jesse, James, and Ria:: I SAID I LIKE CASSIDY, OK?! I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!!! ARE YOU THREE HAPPY YET?!
Jesse, James and Ria: :: nod their heads and cower in fear::
Ria: Please don't hurt us!
Cassidy: I TOLD you to leave him alone, but noooooooo.........
Mondo: Can you say how much you like her?
Butch: ::: takes his gun out ::: OK MONDO, YOU'VE GOT THREE SECONDS TO GET YOUR @$$ OUTTA HERE, OR I'LL BLAST YOU ALL THE WAY TO H***!!!! GOT IT?!
Mondo: YOU BETCHA!!!! :: runs out the door without looking back::
Jesse: Wait Mondo!
Jaems: We're coming too! :: Jesse, James, and Mondo run away::
Ria: ::: to Cassidy and Butch:::: I guess it's just me and you guys now............::gulps::
Butch and Cassidy: ::glare at Ria::
Ria: Er....uh, have you guys ever considered therapy? I can do that, y'know, I'm a trained psychiatrist. I can help you with anger management......
Butch: :: points gun at Ria, and she runs away::
Ria: :: as she is running away:: Jesse! James! Mondo! Wait for me!!
Butch: :: aims gun at the camera. as he is about to shoot, meowth runs on the screen.::
Meowth: How come Me-owth didn't get ta be in dis fanfic?! Dis ain't fair!
Cassidy: :: to Meowth:: You're in it right now.
Meowth: Oh........
Cassidy: :: to the home viewers of the show:: Show's over. Sorry.
Butch: :: fires the gun, and the camera breaks::
T.V Announcer Guy: Due to technical difficulties, the Opinions show will end early today, thanks to Mr. Kosaburou. Have a nice day!

THE END