Queen Mean, Witch B*tch, and Grog Frog

Chapter 1: The Put-down

*the gang is walking in the halls of TR HQ after getting once again blasted off and are all in pain with burns and black marks*
James: Sometimes I really think about quitting this stupid job.
Jessie: Me too.
Meowth: Me-owth.
*they all hear hi top sounds and turn around to see Jezzibell*
James: oh holy-
Meowth: I know this is terrifing but you don't need to use that lanuage..nothing that horrible could possibly happen...
Jezzibell: Darling James! I'm so glad to see you! Guess what?
James: Someone's planning on killing me?
Jezzibell: No! Silly! I joined Team Rocket and I'm trying to join up on your team!
Meowth: OH HOLY-*mouth gets covered by Jessie's hand*
Jezzibell: Also right now I'm trying to find a nice place for us to be married and-
James: YOU JUST DON'T FREAKING GET IT DO YOU!I HATE YOU!*every time after he says a word his head gets closer*YOU ARE A SELF-SERVING, MAN-TERRORIZING, RICH, STUPID, SNOB! AND I NEVER WILL LOVE YOU!I HATE YOU!YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF ALL ehhhhhh MEANINESS! DO, YOU, UNDER, STAND!?
Jezzibell: *a tear comes down her cheek and she runs off with her hands on her face crying*
James: Finally she understands!
Jessie: Yeah!

*Jezzibell is running down the hall and sees Cassidy standing alone*
Cassidy: I told you not to try.
*jezzibell continues to cry but sniffs and wipes her face*
Cassidy: You know, I thought you would be able to stay in his team, I wanted to see the embarresed look on his-*stops to see Jezzibell staring at a extremely bright light coming from Cassidy's room in terror*
*they slowly walk to it and open the door and see a strange celebi floating in the air seaping from a genie bottle and Butch cowering with fear*
Celebi: I am the great Celebi Madison....and I have been found by your green-haired friend here....I shall grant each of you a wish....
Cassidy: I wish I had the power of magic!
Madison: It is done...*shoots a bolt thing at her and then she is in witch clothes*
Butch: Everyone calls me a frog...but I wish I had the power to show them what a frog can do!
Madison: It is done....*shoots a bolt at him and all of a sudden he turns into a large Politoad with Butch's eyes*
Jezzibell: ....I wish....I had......the power to destory James, Jessie, that stupid Meowth, and those idiots Mondo and Domino!
Madison: ......It is done.....*shoots a bolt and Jezzibell turns into an unseen demon, Madison quickly goes into the bottle and it dissapears*
*they all laugh evily and Jezzibell has a strange echoed and demonic tone, and Butch ribbits and croaks laughing in a way*

to be continued....