Chapter 2: Jezzibell's Revenge

*the gang is going to their pokemon tech 10-year reunion and Meowth came along*
James: Hello Professer Doodlebug!
Prof: Hello James....I uh.. hear you're in TR...
Jessie: We are but we aren't here to steal anything.
Prof: Oh thank you, yes...and what a strong-looking Meowth!
Meowth: Thanks Prof!
Prof: Wow! It can talk!*takes out a recorder and mic*Say something!
Meowth: Uh...Hey Ladies! It's dee one and only Meowth dat talks! And I'm available!
Prof: Thank you! James, Jessie, You two will be the talk of the industry and-hey what's that sound?
Deep echoing voice: GIVE ME THE ONE KNOWN AS JAMES AND THE REST OF YOU WILL BE SPARED!
Strange frog-like voice: Reah! Croak! Ribbit!
*Witch-like voice laughs evily*
*they run outside and see Frog butch, Witch Cassidy, and....the devil looking like a female with long red flames for hair*
Jezzibell: WELL JAMES, YOU SAID I WAS THE QUEEN OF MEANINESS, NOW I'M THE QUEEN OF ALL EVIL!AHAHHAHHAHA!
*Cassidy freezes all the other people*
*Butch's long tounge comes out and raps up Jessie and Meowth*
Jezzibell: *Floats towards James*I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!*shoots a strand of flames at James*
James: *jumps just in time*
Cassidy: *shoots a ball of ice at him*
James: *jumps*
*they both start shooting strands of lightning at him*
James: *sees a broken piece of glass and lifts it up to their bolts and one shoots back and hits Cassidy in the face*
Cassidy: *hands in face*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*goes out cold and the witch costume goes away and she is in her Uniform*
Meowth: Fight back James!*sees a bolt come towards him and Jessie*AAAAAH!*bites Butch's tounge so he drops them and then gets hit by the bolt and the same thing happens*
Jezzibell: GRRRRRR.....*raises hands and lightning comes down in huge bolts just missing him*
*a giant robotic Hitmochan marches behind her with Jessie and Meowth inside it*
Both: LAY OFF JAMES!*one of the fists shoot out at Jezzibell and hits her*
Jezzibell: ARRRRGH!!* a vileplum demon comes in front of herthe size of the robot*
Jessie: Oh no you don't!*fires one of the rock fists and Vileplum's hole thing gets clogged and it shakes violently and their robot quickly grabs James and runs*
Jezzibell: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*the thing explodes and her, Butch, Cassidy, and the vileplum are on the ground and the robot comes back and the gang goes out to them*
James: Jezzibell....this certainly doesn't help our "Relationship".
Jessie: Little jerk.
Meowth: I hope youse learned your lesson!
*they wake up and Jezzibell is crying*
Cassidy: I really have a headache.
Butch: *gets up and a long tounge comes rolls out of his mouth*Eh?*pinches it and it goes to normal*I feel more like a frog then ever.
Vileplum: @_@ Vile...plum...
Jezzibell: I hurt so much...*sniff* I can't believe what I did.*gets up* James?
James: Yes?
Jezzibell: Tell that dumb boss of yours I resign...a chopper comes and lands by them, gets on the plane with Vileplum*So long! I hope next time we meet won't be like this!*plane goes out of view*
Jessie: *looking at B+C*Let's go you two!Wait till the boss hears about this!*drags Cassidy and Butch by the ear to the ship*
*James and Meowth get on and they go back to TR HQ*

Dee End.