Simply Love Hiya everyone. I’m new to this game, this is my first one I’ve written, and I hope you like it. Oh, and, you all know the disclaimer, I’m making no money out of this, this is for your entertainment, I happen to be highly allergic to courts. Team Rocket aren’t mine, I’m just borrowing them for a while. Don’t worry, I’ll return them in one piece…well, most of them…

Warning: PG.13, probably over. U decide. Suggestions of…things. ^_~

Simply Love

"Pika pika!" screamed Pikachu, as he was carried off in a glass casing in Team Rockets Air balloon.

"Hahahaha", laughed Jessie, "We have your annoying Pikachu now twerp."

"Yeah, and there’s nothing you can do about it" added James.

"Give my Pikachu back", screamed Ash, as himself, Misty, and Brock watched the balloon get higher and higher.

"Hah!! Come and get it!" shouted James.

Ash smiled and grabbed one of his Poke balls, "Okay, I will."

James’s smile was wiped of his face as he realised what he said, Ash was going to take it seriously.

"Go pidgeotto!!" As pidgeotto materialised out of it’s poke ball, it flew up straight into Team Rockets Balloon, which sent Pikachu flying back to Earth, breaking the glass casing and setting Pikachu free.

"We’re blasting off again!!!!" was the last thing Ash heard as they carried on with their journey, backs turned to Team Rocket who now flew into the sky out of sight.

___________________________________________________

"That’s it, I’m out of here, call me when you’ve finished fixing that balloon!" cried Meowth, as he walked of into the night, leaving Jessie and James to fix the balloon…again. Well, James anyway, Jessie sat there looking at the sparking stars above her.

"Hurry up James, we’ve got to get that Pikachu for the boss."

James sighed and carried on trying to tape the balloon back together again as if he hadn’t heard Jessie. Jessie glanced at James; he was crouching by the torn balloon, face deep in concentration. The night-moon shone its pale white light on his face, showing up his young and handsome features. His long fingers handing the balloon so gently, as if it would break any second. His emerald green eyes sparkled like the stars above, his lavender blue hair hung loosely around his face, like it was protecting him, with that one strand always in the way. He absently brushed it back, only for it to fall back in his eyes again. Jessie found herself smiling at him as he worked. He looked so peaceful there, as if nothing could harm him.

Suddenly, she realised that he was looking at her; those emerald eyes searching her sole. For her, it seemed like ages, but she turned away eventually, for if she looked at his any longer, she would start going bright red.

‘But why?’ She thought, ‘James is my team mate, my friend’ my only friend, thought a voice in the back of her head. ‘I shouldn’t be having feelings for…wait a minute…did I say feelings?’ she checked with herself, making sure she just thought what she thought she did. ‘Yes, I do, I don’t know how or when but…I think…I love him.’

‘I wonder what she’s thinking?’ thought James, his fingers just pretending to mend the balloon as he watched Jessie. He looked into her eyes, which had now turned into a deep, ocean blue in the moonlight. Her perfect figure sitting there in front of him, her legs stretched out in front of her as she leaned against a tree. He watched the shadows dance over her long, strawberry red hair; he wondered what it would be like to run his fingers through it. ‘Whoa, that’s a new feeling’, thought James. ‘Could it be, could I…love her?’

Jessie turned back to look at James, thinking he would now have got back to fixing the balloon, when in stead she found him still staring back at her. James quickly turned his head back to the balloon, pretending he hadn’t been looking at her. But, he gave it away when he started to turn a deep shade of red, which looked very handsome on his features.

Jessie couldn’t help a smile as she watched him nervously pretend to carry on with his work. He tried to flick his hair even further forward, trying to cover up his embarrassed face. Jessie couldn’t help it any longer, she had to touch him, she just hoped that he felt the same about her; otherwise she was about the make a complete fool of herself. But, with the embarrassed way he was acting now, she hoped she had a pretty good chance.

"I have wondered for so long what it would be like to touch you when feeling like this."

Jessie regretted saying it instantly as she felt James freeze under her touch, as she ran her fingers lightly across his forehead, through his lavender hair, then down his cheek. "I was too afraid…" She stopped, unable to say the words. ‘That I’d never get the chance’, the litany began in her mind, ‘That I’d have to keep pushing it down, forcing it away, never daring to imagine except alone, in my own bed’.

"It’s okay", said James suddenly, more tenderly than she could have imagined. Jessie didn’t expect him to say anything; in fact, she didn’t really know what to expect. She looked at him as he slowly lifted his head to look at her, their lips now only a few inches away from each other.

"I know." He leaned into her, claiming a kiss.

"What the hell am I doing!!!???" screamed James in his mind. "She’s gonna kill me!!"

After recovering from the initial shock of finally feeling his lips against hers, she parted her lips to meet him, testing the taste of him with her tongue. James realized that she was responding to his kiss, so he decided to be a little more adventurous. He cupped his hand at her neck, bringing her closer, and they were pressed together so intimately that Jessie could barely breath.

Jessie couldn’t believe this was happening. Finally, her dream she had had for so long was coming true. She couldn’t take it any more; she had to get closer to him. She un-zipped his jacket with the Team Rocket ‘R’ on the front and slipped it off his arms, leaving the black T-Shirt underneath. She slipped her hand underneath his shirt, and was pleased by his small shudder as her fingers touched the tense muscles of his back, traced a path up, across the sharp ridge of his shoulder blade, and rested briefly at the back of his neck.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Thought James.

By this time, James had convinced himself this was just a dream.

‘Jessie would never act this was around me in reality, never, never…. would she?’ James’ thoughts were getting cloudy, as all he could think about was the way Jessie was touching him. In the end, James didn’t care, dream or reality, he liked it, a lot.

Jessie longed to run her fingers the length of his now bare chest. He took her hand, however, and brought it to his lips. "You", he began, suckling her finger, "Are", he continued, his tongue tracking a soft line across her wrist, down her forearm, "Beautiful", he murmured, running his hand the length of her arm, lowering his head to her shoulder. Jessie was in heaven; she had no idea that James was such a romantic, until now she had no idea what she was missing.

It had been too long, she knew. Too long since she felt the warm exploration of another’s hands, too many nights finding release only in a memory or a dream. She knew this was the same for James as well. But now she was in her dream, she was where she wanted to be, with whom she wanted to be with. She wanted James, she loved James, and she needed him.

"I want you next to me", she spoke in his ear, tickled by the hair that hung loosely over it, "I want to be with you."

James turned his head to meet her gaze, eyes sober, intent, "Are you sure?" he asked, and she hardly recognized his voice.

She bit her lip, but nodded emphatically. And then, trying to forestall concern on his part said softly,

"I’m protected." That was the price in joining Team Rocket; no one was allowed to start their own family, as the boss didn’t want anyone to have anyone have any time off at all.

"James", she said softly, taking his face between her hands and kissing him lightly, "Let me make love to you."

In answer, he enfolded her in his arms and leaned against her, gently lowering her the ground.

________________________________________

1 hour later, the newfound lovers lay in each other’s arms, asleep. James’s arms were around her as she lay on his chest; under the soft blanket.

"Well there gonna have some explaining to do" said Meowth, as he strolled in on the two lovers, asleep in each other arms, happy, together, forever.

Little do they know, that when they wake up in the morning, they’ll find that that balloon, still isn’t fixed…


The End