Typical Day

by
CorgiGirl88

Disclaimer: Butch, Cassidy, Team Rocket, or anything else associated with pokemon does NOT, and I repeat, does NOT belong to me. Although it would be soooooooooo cool if it did.

Butch tossed his pokeball up into the air, and caught it. He repeated this action several times, while Cassidy watched him. After a while, he noticed her looking and locked eyes with her, still tossing the pokeball. She blinked.
" HA! You blinked! I win!" he laughed, and pointed. He had forgotten about the pokeball temporarily, and it came down and hit him on the head.
" Ow." he whined, and rubbed his head where he'd been hit.
Cassidy rolled her eyes at her partner's stupidity.
" You've got the IQ of a genius, yet you can't think of anything intellegent to do." she told him.
There was a short pause before he spoke.
" Wanna make out?" he asked, hopefully.
" BUTCH!!" she yelled at him.
" What?! That's a very intellegent activity!" he yelled back.
" We're in a jail cell." Cassidy said.
" I know, but I'm hungry!" Butch protested.
" Hungry?" his partner asked, and blinked twice. " What does food have to do with making out?"
" Well," the teal haired one explained," I have a one-tracked mind today, y'see. So if I'm making out with you, then it'll be hard for me to think about food. And it'll feel really, really good, too, heh heh!" he added cheerfully.
" Butch, I'm NOT making out with you in a jail cell. We aren't here to put on a show for Officer Jenny. Making out's something we do at home. And if you're hungry, then ask for food!"
" Oh." Butch blinked twice." That makes sense. Ok."
He paused, before he did anything. He spoke.
" I do love ya, though." he said. Cassidy rolled her eyes and smiled.
" I know. I love you too. I just sometimes wish you could be a little more serious about it." she told him. He grinned.
Butch stuck his head out between the bars of their cell, and started yelling at Officer Jenny.
" HEY!!!!! GUARD LADY!!!!!! I'M STARVING IN HERE!!! BRING ME SOME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"
Officer Jenny started yelling back at Butch (something about disturbing the peace), and soon Butch and her started arguing. Cassidy sighed, and leaned back against the wall, deciding that the best that could come out of this situation would be sleep. She soon dozed off. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a typical day in prison with Butch and Cassidy. The end.