Keep Walking

Disclaimers: If I owned Pokemon and Veggietales I can guarantee that they’d be a whole lot different than they are now.

“So we build up a big stone wall around us, and then pikachu won’t be able to thundershock us! Then, when he’s tired out, we send that mechanical arm out and grab him!” James was saying excitedly.
“James, you are a genius!” Jessie exclaimed as she hugged him.
James put his arms behind his head. “Well, you know I do aim to please!”
“Will youse two just shut up and get moving?!” Meowth screamed as he fury-swiped them.

***A few minutes later***

Ash and crew were walking down a forest path in the middle of nowhere, when they suddenly came upon a fortress-type thingie.
“What’s this?” Ash said, “Let’s see what Dexter has to say.”
“It is a fortress-type thingie. Not a pokemon,” Dexter said irritably.
“Hey, cool! I wonder if I can catch it!” Ash said excitedly, while Misty and Brock sweat-dropped.
All of a sudden, a very familiar voice rang out…
“Prepare for trouble! We’ve built a wall!”
“Make it double! It shall not fall!”
“To protect the world from devastation.”
“To unite all peoples within our nation.”
“To denounce the evils of truth and… love.”
“To extend our reach to the stars above!”
“Jessie!”
“James!”
“Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!”
“Surrender now or prepare to fight!”
“Meowth, that’s right!”
“Team Rocket!” Ash stated the obvious yet again, and Misty whacked him with her mallet.
“Ouch!” Ash screamed. “Pikachu, thunder-shock!”
As Pikachu powered up, Brock said, “Ash! You can’t thunder-shock stone!”
But Ash didn’t have time to respond, because he and the rest of team twerp had to duck to avoid the thunder-shock, which had rebounded off the wall and was now heading towards them.
As soon as the danger had passed, Ash said, “I guess you’re right, Brock. Pikachu! Tackle!”
Brock and Misty fell down against each other, and Pikachu just looked at Ash as if he was crazy.
“What’s the matter, Pikachu? Why aren’t you attacking?” Ash asked.
“Pika pi!” Pikachu said in un-translateable poke’mon language, and with that insult, he (or she?) began to walk towards the towering wall. Once he reached the base of the tower, he looked upwards at Team Rocket.
“Pika pi? Chu!”
“Of course you can join us, Pikachu!” Meowth said happily as he lowered a basket for the mouse to ride in.
“Pikachu, what are you doing?” Ash asked tearily.
“Chu!” Pikachu screamed in more un-translateable language while showing off his sign language skills.
“Heh, heh, heh, what are ya going to do now, twoip?” Meowth cackled while Jessie and James did a really nifty victory dance.
“Ash, I have an idea! Brock exclaimed, and he pulled Ash and Misty towards himself.
“Alright, remember the Bible story about Joshua and the walls of Jericho?”
“Uh huh!” Ash replied.
“Good! Now why don’t you and Misty try that, and I’ll… film it! Yeah!”
“Great idea! Let’s do it!” Ash said while jumping up and down.
“But, but… I don’t wanna walk around the wall! I wanna stay here and film with you!” Misty whined.
“Um, sorry. Plot device. You have to,” Brock said.
“Fine, fine. Let’s just do it and get it over with,” Misty grumbled.

A few minutes later, Team Rocket looked down from their partying to see if the twerps were still there. Much to their surprise, not only were they still there, but two of them were actually walking around the base of the tower.
“What are you doing?” Jessie asked in a French accent.
“We’re going to knock your wall down,” Ash replied.
“By walking around in circles?” Jessie responded.
“Yes.”
“Ooooh, that’s a great idea! You go ahead and keeeeep walking!”
As Jessie says this, music starts up, and she begins to sing.
“Keep walking! But you won’t knock down our wall.
Keep walking! But she isn’t gonna fall!
It’s plain to see… your brains are very small…
To think walking… will be knocking down our wall!
You silly little Ashy. You silly Misty.
You think that walking ‘round will bring our plan to its knees?
The awesome powers of this wall we’ve clearly demonstrated…
Ach! But out here in the hot, hot sun… perhaps you’re dehydrated?”
“Ach! Pity them Jessie,” James said, also in a French accent.
“Mei we*, James dear, Mei we! Won’t you join me in my irritating little song?”
“It would be an honor!”
And they both start singing:
“Keep walking! But you won’t knock down our wall.
Keep walking! But she isn’t gonna fall!
It’s plain to see… your brains are very small…
To think walking… will be knocking down our wall!
Keep walking! But you won’t knock down our wall.
Keep walking! But she isn’t gonna fall!
It’s plain to see… your brains are very small…
To think walking… will be knocking down our wall!
It’s plain to see… your brains are very small…
To think walking… will be knocking down our wall!”
And with that, Jessie, James, Meowth and Pikachu collapsed into laughter.
By this time, Ash and Misty had finished their final lap, and… nothing happened.
So Ash decided to try a different tactic; he began singing “Slave 4 U” which caused Team Rocket, Brock, and Misty to cover their ears and scream in pain. Ash began to dance along with the song, which caused Team Rocket to hold up a white flag and toss down Pikachu, who screamed “Pika pi!” (You guys suck!) the whole way down.
Ash ceased his Britneyes dance torture and ran up to Pikachu crying, “Oh, Pikachu, I’m so glad I have you back! I’m never letting you go again!”
Pikachu mumbled something unintelligible and probably something untranslateable too. “Dude, he just tried to leave you for Team Rocket! Not that I blame him, but still!
Doesn’t this tell you anything?” Brock yelled.
Ash put his arm behind his head. “Um, no. Should it?”
Once again, Brock and Misty collapsed against each other.
“Just… don’t worry about it. Let’s go,” Misty said wearily.
“Okay! I’m gonna earn some badges!” Ash began jumping up and down again.
“That’s right Ash. You’re gonna be a big poke’mon master someday,” Brock said soothingly, shooting Misty a ‘dear lord, why are we following this guy’ look.

Meanwhile, up in the fortress thingie, Team Rocket (minus Pikachu) were just coming to. “Oh, man. What WAS that?” Jessie asked, groaning.
“I think it was the Britneyes dance torture,” James replied, “Jessiebelle used to use that on me.”
“Well, whatever it’s called, it was horrible! I almost prefoir blastin’ off!” Meowth said weakly.
“Oh, my head!” James complained.
“My stomach!” Jessie added.
“Curse my kitty eyes!” Meowth said.
“Team Rocket’s passing out again!”

THE END