Disclaimer: Team Rocket and Pokemon do NOT belong to me. I’m just borrowing them. I’m making no money blah blah blah. This story is a Team Rocket version of the animated film Wakko's Wish.

Summery: A silly drama comedy on how James makes a wishing star fall to the ground and it’s a race against Team Rocket, the Twerps, and an entire village to get there.


James’s Wish (part one)

By Jame's Rose

"We must have more here somewhere!!!" screamed James.

Jessie, James and Meowth had all set up camp for the night in a clearing on the outskirts of a small, peaceful village named Sunset Falls, which was situated 1 mile of the bottom of Falls hill. Meowth was asleep curled up on top James’s sleeping bag while Jessie sat reading a book in hers. James, on the other hand, was frantically throwing stuff out of the Air Balloon.

"Where are they!! There have to be some left somewhere!!"

Jessie looked up from reading her book to see James half in the balloon and half out.

"James what are you looking for?"

James tried to look up but instead lost his balance and fell head first into the balloon. Jessie sighed and waited patiently as James scrambled out of the balloon and fell back down on to the ground.

"James?"

"Huh?"

"What are you looking for?"

James leaped back up.

"My donuts!!"

If Jessie wasn’t already on the floor, she would have fallen over anime style.

"James, you’ve probably eaten them all."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Ouch!

James stopped whining and fell to the floor as he was hit over the head with a paper fan.

"Be quiet James! We can get some more in the morning!"

Jessie put her book away and climbed into her sleeping bag while James sat on the floor rubbing his head. He mumbled something and headed towards his sleeping bag.

"Oh no you don’t," said Jessie "You’re not going to sleep till you put everything you through out back into the balloon."

James stopped and looked around him. Piles of clothes, bottle caps, bazookas, flash power, photos, a couple of roses, hairspray cans etc etc.

‘Everything but donuts’ thought James. He picked everything up and chucked it back into the balloon. He headed towards his sleeping bag only to find Meowth still asleep on it. He nudged Meowth to wake up. Meowth didn’t move. He tried again. Still nothing. This time James kicked the small pokèmon.

"Meowth get off!"

Meowth woke up still half asleep.

"Whaa? What’s goin’ on?" Meowth saw James standing above him.

"Move it furball, go find a nice patch of grass to sleep on."

This, of course, caused James to have three red lines down his face as Meowth fury swiped him.

"Go find ya own patch a grass!" said Meowth, as he actually got inside the sleeping bag and zipped it right up.

"Meowth!" screamed James. Nothing. Now James starts whining. "Meowth. Come on, please."

A muffled voice came from the sleeping bag next to his.

"James, say one more word and you’ll find that mallet on your head again."

James sighed and saw that he wasn’t going to win this battle. He sighed and walked to a nearby tree and sat down against it. He looked up at the stars and the childhood song ‘twinkle twinkle little star’ came into his head. He sat there for a while humming that tune, when a thought suddenly came into his head.

"Twinkle twinkle wishing star, are you really all that far? You’re a long way but my heart is near, can you really see me way down here?"

James lifted his arm and pointed to several stars.

"Eny, meny, miny, moe" On the word ‘moe’, he pointed at his chosen wishing star.

"Twinkle twinkle wishing star, I cast my wish to you. Wishing star so up high, come down to me, come down and fly."

James lowered his head and closed his eyes, trying to get to sleep.

Suddenly, a bright, white stream of light fell down on James. He looked up having to shield his eyes. He saw a shadow coming down through the light. James got up and looked at the strange figure coming down. The figure came down and landed a few feet in front of James. As the bright light faded away, James saw a short, podgy man dressed in white with tiny wings on his back. What was left of his hair was grey. Although he seemed human, there was a soft glow surrounding him.

"Who are you?" asked James.

The ‘angel’ you could call him, spoke in a very slow, monotonous, dreary voice. His pitch of voice never changed.

"Hello. I, am your wish, fulfilment, adviser."

"Who?" asked a startled James.

"Well, I used to be called the good fairy, but that’s so old fashion. So, I’m your wish, fulfilment, adviser, but everyone calls me Pip."

"Oh, well, hello"

"Congratulations James, out of all of the stars, you picked the one and only, wishing star."

Pip extend his hand for James to take, which he did.

"It’s, amazing, really. You are the first person in 400 years to choose the correct star, I’ve been waiting that long. It must be this country air out here…yeah…just look at that sky, so clear and fresh, it’s really amazing."

During this time, Pip was still shaking James hand, which was by now aching from all the shaking.

"So James. Are you really ready to make your wish?"

"What, besides wishing you’d let go of my hand?"

"Yes, besides that."

Pip didn’t get the hint. He still stood there shaking James hand. James sighed.

"Yes, I’m ready."

"Good" said Pip, who finally let go of James hand. "Lets begin then."

James took his arm and rubbed it while he watched Pip throw his arms into the air towards the wishing star. James watched in wonder as the star brightened so much he had to shield his eyes. The star seemed to get bigger as it grew brighter. Suddenly, James realised it was getting bigger, in fact, it was getting closer as well. A gush of wind swept through the trees as the star, now about half a mile long, flew over their heads and landed on top of Falls hill.

"Hmmm, I can usually land it better than that" mumbled Pip. "Oh well. I’m just out of practice."

He turned back towards James.

"Now listen carefully James. The first person to touch the star will get the wish. The first person, weather that’s you or not. Therefore it would be wise to keep this a secret."

"Oh, can’t I tell Jessie?"

"Hmmm, alright, you can tell her, but for your sake, don’t tell anyone else."

"Alright"

Pip nodded his head and a bright light came down from above again. Pip flapped his tiny little wings and flew back up into the sky.

"Good luck James, chow." he said as he flew out of sight.

The light disappeared and James was left in the dark. He continued to look up into the sky, still amazed at what he had just seen. He then looked to his right and saw the yellow glow of the gigantic star now resting at the top of Falls hill.

A mumbling sound could be heard from the two sleeping bags on the ground and James looked down. Jessie’s head emerged from under her sleeping bag, as did Meowth’s.

"Whats…whats going on?" yawned Jessie

James ran towards her.

"You’re never gonna believe what’s just happened!"

"Try us" said Meowth, "We’re gullible"


The next day, Jessie, James and Meowth were taking a day off and going shopping using what little money they had, in the nearby town of Sunset Falls.

They had all split up and were going to meet back up outside a local café. Jessie was standing outside a Jewellery shop eyeing the necklaces. Meowth had gone into a kids store to try and find some more balls for him to play with. James, of course, had gone straight to the local bakery to buy some donuts.

"Run out!?!? What do you mean run out!?!?!?"

"Sorry sir, but this town is famous for it’s donuts, a lot of people buy them. I’m sorry but we ran out about an hour ago."

"No, you can’t! You must have some!"

"Sorry sir. But I can’t help you there."

James stormed out of the store and looked at his watch. He didn’t have time to look anywhere else, he had to meet Jessie and Meowth back at the café.

"Café!" shouted James, which earned him some strange looks from the passers by. He ran towards the café and sat down outside it. A waitress soon came by.

"Okay, what’ll it be?" she asked

"Donuts!" screamed James "All the donuts you’ve got!"

After the startled waitress had recovered from one of the customers screaming for donuts, she informed him on what he didn’t want to hear.

"Sorry sir, but we get our donuts from the bakery down the road and they ran out about an hour ago."

James banged his head on the table several times mumbling. He eventually looked up to a bewildered waitress.

"Ok, never mind, I’ll just sit here for a while."

The waitress left James sitting there. After a few minutes, James heard the familiar arguing of two twerps he knew.

"No Ash! You ate less than an hour ago! We’re not stopping to eat! You’re supposed to be going to the next gym remember?!?!"

"I know Misty, but me and Pikachu can’t work on an empty stomach, right Piks?"

"Pikachu."

"Let him eat Misty, or we’ll never get to the next gym."

"Oh alright. Well don’t just stand there Ash, get a table or we’re gonna be here all day!"

Ash, Misty, Brock and Pikachu sat by a table not to far from James. James tried to hide his face from them, but he couldn’t exactly stay camouflaged with blue hair.

After Ash had ordered his meal, he looked over to wear James was sitting.

"Hey, don’t I know him from somewhere?"

James tried to hide his head even further, but it obviously didn’t work.

"Isn’t that James?" said Misty

"Yeah that’s James from Team Rocket" answered Brock.

"He’s probably planning another plan to capture Pikachu. Well I say lets stop him before he does huh Pikachu?"

"Piiiiikkaaaaa"

Ash leaped of his chair and pointed towards James.

"Alright Pikachu, Thunder Shock!!!"

James looked up in time to see a stream of yellow light come towards him. Electricity. It hit him and he shrieked as he did every time this happen.

He fell back down onto his chair and leapt right back up again.

"Idiots!! I’m not trying to capture your Pikachu, it’s our day off today!"

"Oh, sorry." Said Ash

One of the customers had got up and gone inside to complain.

"What’s going on?" said a familiar voice from behind James. James turned around to see Jessie and Meowth.

"That brat just shocked me again!" shouted James.

Jessie was angry.

"Ohhh, that twerp. Alright you, lets sort this out once and for all."

She reached for her Pokeball but felt a hand on her arm.

"Stop this right now!" a deep harsh voice shouted. "I’ll be having no pokèmon battles outside my café. You’re disturbing the customers. Now either sit down or kindly leave."

"Come on Ash, sit down, look your food’s arrived."

At the mention of food, Ash soon forgot about Team Rocket and sat down to eat.

Team Rocket did the same and sat down.

"So, what are you gonna do about this wishing star thing?" asked Jessie

"Go after it of course."

"What are ya gonna wish for?" asked Meowth

"That would be telling" said James. "If we use the Jeep we should be able to get up there in less than a few hours."

"So let me get this straight." Said Jessie. "Anyone who touches that star first will get their wish."

"Yeah, anyone. That’s why we have to get there first."

Meanwhile, on Ash’s table…

"Did you hear that?" asked Misty

"Yeah" replied Brock "A wishing Star, on the top of that hill."

"I know what I would wish for" said Ash. He expected someone to ask ‘what?’, but no one said anything.

"Don’t you wanna know?

"We all know what you’d wish for Ash" said Misty "You’d wish to be the worlds greatest Pokemon Master."

Ash went quiet after that.

"Wow!" a voice said from behind James. James turned around to see a dark haired man running towards him.

"Is that true!?!? Is there really a wishing star up on top of Falls hill?!?!?"

"Errrr, yeah" said a startled James. He pointed up towards it, "It’s up there."

"Alright!!!" screamed the man. By now, a very large crowd had surrounded the café.

The man turned around to face the crowd.

"Did you hear that?!?! There’s a wishing star on top of Fall’s Hill and the first person to touch it gets a wish!!!!"

This caused the wishing star rumour to go throughout the entire village. Everybody knew about the star, so of course, everybody headed off towards it. The twerps also got up.

"Ash! You’ve got to get to the next gym!" screamed Misty.

"If I get my wish I won’t need to go to any more gyms!" shouted Ash as he ran towards Fall’s Hill.

"Well you’re not gonna be able to get there on foot Ash" said Brock, "We’ll have to rent a bicycle."

Ash stopped running, turned around, and headed back to Misty and Brock, with Pikachu following close behind.

"Something tells me we should have kept this our little secret." Said Jessie, as James, herself and Meowth ran back towards their camp to get the Jeep.

Meanwhile, in the ally way by the café, a dark figure spoke into his radio.

"Boss?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I think James from your White Platoon has come across something you might be interested in."

To be continued…