Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
aren't I photogenic?Author A


Fanfic by AdmiralParson: mail

Spider Man: Past Sins - PG13 - Somebody wants the Green Goblin dead? Who? Can Spider-Man help him, or will his hatred be the Green Goblin's undoing!

SpiderMan 4: Venom - PG13 - After the two previous battles with Dr. Octopus, Lizard, and the rejuvinated Green Goblin who had returned, Peter thought his life was back on track. Now the Symbiote Sage has started with Venom!

SpiderMan 3: The Goblin War - PG13 - Based off my previous story Spider-Man 2: The Arms of Doctor Octopus. Features the return of the Green Goblin and features the Hobgoblin.

SpiderMan 2: The Arms of Doctor Octopus - PG13 - I've reuploaded this but corrected so now it looks fine. Involves Doctor Otto Octavius and the Lizard. Surprise Ending!

The Goblin Agenda - PG13 - This story is based on the comics but all events pertaining to this story are explained. Peter's life is in ruins his wife has left him, his daughter was kidnapped, he has lost his jobs and now the Green Goblin and Venom join forces.


back to author index


back to fanfic index


| updates | awards | cliques | interactive | my uJournal | norman osborn | willem dafoe |
| multimedia | links | about your weird webmistress | speak your mind | site map |

All html content, layout, etc... ©2002 by Jen R. See disclaimer on main page