Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
aren't I photogenic?Drama/Action Fan Fiction

Fanfic by AdmiralParson: mail

Spider Man: Past Sins - PG13 - Somebody wants the Green Goblin dead? Who? Can Spider-Man help him, or will his hatred be the Green Goblin's undoing!

SpiderMan 4: Venom - PG13 - After the two previous battles with Dr. Octopus, Lizard, and the rejuvinated Green Goblin who had returned, Peter thought his life was back on track. Now the Symbiote Sage has started with Venom!

SpiderMan 3: The Goblin War - PG13 - Based off my previous story Spider-Man 2: The Arms of Doctor Octopus. Features the return of the Green Goblin and features the Hobgoblin.

SpiderMan 2: The Arms of Doctor Octopus - PG13 - I've reuploaded this but corrected so now it looks fine. Involves Doctor Otto Octavius and the Lizard. Surprise Ending!

The Goblin Agenda - PG13 - This story is based on the comics but all events pertaining to this story are explained. Peter's life is in ruins his wife has left him, his daughter was kidnapped, he has lost his jobs and now the Green Goblin and Venom join forces.

Fanfic by Chantal Poitras: mail

Red And Green Don't Match - PG - no summary

The True Goblin - PG - Harry finds his father's work at Oscorp and well read on to find out ...

Fanfic by Cynnamon Flakes: mail

If Only - PG13 (slash) - (movie-verse) What if the Goblin had turned Peter/Spidey to his side? Kinda slashy.

Fanfic by Fuujin Kishukaze: mail

Sins of the Father - PG13 - (Movie-verse) When Harry Osborn is offered a chance to take over Oscorp after his father's death, he gets more than he bargained for.

Train of Thought - PG13 - (Movie-verse) The morning after the mishap with the performance enhancers, Norman Osborn desperately tries to recall what happened the night before.

Deserving - PG13 - (Movie-verse) Set before the official start of the movie, Harry and Norman have an argument that ends badly for both of them.

Answering Machine Apology - G - (Movie-verse) Ever wonder what Harry Osborn said to MJ's answering machine after their unofficial break up on Thanksgiving? I know this isn't about Norman, but I like it. ^_^

In Hindsight - PG13 - (Movie-verse) In his final moments, Norman Osborn finally remembers the night he became the Green Goblin. And comes to a startling conclusion.

Fanfic by Liz: mail

My Partner In Crime - PG13 - (Movie-verse) Darn it, Spider-Man turned down the Goblin's offer. But what happens when a new female walks into Norman's life ...and takes him up on said offer? ^_^ Chaos, of course, heh.

Marian's Guide To Exacting Revenge - PG13 - (Movie-verse)This continues off from "My Partner In Crime." *sniffs* Gobby's dead!! NOOO!!! *blinks* Okay, I'm fine now.. ^_^ Marian plans to avenge Norman, but does she get some unexpected help?

Fanfic by Mercuria: mail
Possession, Obsession - PG13 (profanity, slash content) - (Movie-verse) Shows the Green Goblin's REAL motives for kidnapping Spider-Man and seeking his friendship.
Chapter One: Kidnapping
Chapter Two: Realization
Chapter Three: Entrapment
Chapter Four: Possession, Obsession

Fanfic by Steph: mail

Return of the Prodigal Father - PG - (Movie-verse)Norman angsting over Harry.

Bathwater - PG - (Movie-verse) and I quote from Steph: "Bah, who am I kidding? It's a flimsy excuse to throw Norman into a bathtub." LOL!

The Swings of Central Park - PG - Romantic angst...I love it! Norman with Emily.

Fanfic by Jen:

The Man Behind The Mask - PG13 (for profanity and violence) - (Movie-verse) The Spider-Man film, from Norman's p.o.v. You can plan on seeing a new revised version of this story in upcoming weeks. I'm rewriting the whole thing. LOL.
Chapter 1: It started as an ordinary day...
Chapter 2: Metamorphesis
Chapter 3: The day after...
Chapter 4: Descent into madness...
Chapter 5: Commencement
Chapter 6: Betrayal
Chapter 7: Retribution
Chapter 8: Inner Dialogue/The Mirror
Chapter 9: A Bizzare Partnership?/Swan Song
Chapter 10: Playing With Fire
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Fanfic by pyrotechnic-kitty: mail

Before the Goblin - PG - Step into the early life of Norman Osborn.

Silver Phoenix and Spider-Man - G - Doctor Octopus has decided to put his plan into action!!! Will our heroes get to the powerless ray in time to save NYC and themselves?

The Symbiote Menace - PG13 - The sequel to 'Silver Phoenix and Spider-man'. About a girl who is taken over by a symbiote that takes over her whole life and sends it down the drain.

Fanfic by Gobby: mail

A Goblin Straight Out of Hell - PG - (Movie-verse) Norman Osborn aka Green Goblin returns from the dead *evil laugh*, Peter tries to defend against this much stronger Goblin.


back to fanfic index


| updates | awards | cliques | interactive | my uJournal | norman osborn | willem dafoe |
| multimedia | links | about your weird webmistress | speak your mind | site map |

All html content, layout, etc... ©2002 by Jen R. See disclaimer on main page