Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Possession, Obsession
Chapter One: Kidnapping

Mercuria: Someone on fanfiction.net asked, "Who's brave enough to do Spider-Man/Green Goblin slash fics?".
I am not brave.

But I'm crazy.
And in that spirit, I choose to act on a little plot bunny who's been gnawing at my creative drive for days.
Here it is, the random pointless slash story.
All right, I admit it, I've only seen the movie. And the cartoon when it was still on the air. *sighs* Yes, yes, damn me to hell. I have not been enlightened by the comic. Except for ONE issue where ... never mind.
DISCLAIMER: Movieverse, I don't own Spider-Man. This fanfic has been modified from its original version and formatted to fit your screen. Cut me some slack, per favore.
******
Norman Osborn stood before the full-length mirror in his study.
"Spider-Man ..." the Green Goblin snarled to him. "He's dangerous. Far too dangerous to be fighting against us."
"Are you saying we should kill him?" Norman asked warily.
The Green Goblin grinned.
"No ..." he said. "I have much more interesting plans for the little spider."
"What will you do to him?" asked Norman, sounding scared.
Harsh laughter was the only reply.
******
'And there he is, like clockwork. Spider-Man always shows up when people are in danger.
How very altruistic.
Quite sickening, really.'
Such were the Green Goblin's thoughts as he turned to look at his adversary, the newspaper editor still dangling helplessly in his grip. He truly despised the spider's humanitarian streak. Yet ... every time he saw those fluid movements, heard that voice ... the desire to make Spider-Man fall on his knees, the desire to break that indomitable spirit, burned in him like a flame.
The Green Goblin carelessly flung the newspaper editor- Mr. Jameson, his name was- to the floor. Said editor was up in an instant, glaring at both hero and villain in suspicion.
"Ah, Spider-Man," the Green Goblin said. "You're right on time."
"I knew it!" Mr. Jameson cried, pointing accusingly. "You're working together! You-"
Spider-Man silenced him with a well-aimed web.
"Hush a minute, kiddo," he said merrily. "Let Mom and Dad talk for awhile."
'What is he hiding behind that joking exterior?' the Green Goblin wondered idly. 'What is he afraid of? Afraid ... now there's a thought. The spider's scared, is he? Heh. Poor little thing.'
He glided to the window where Spider-Man perched warily. He had him precisely where he wanted him.
"Sleep," the Green Goblin said simply.
A misty gas came pouring out of the wrists of his green suit. Spider-Man inhaled; he began to sway slightly, then fell backwards and out the window as sleep claimed him. The Green Goblin considered for a moment letting him fall, decided against it, and swooped down upon the rapidly plummeting superhero. He caught him, and, chuckling, flew off into the late afternoon sky with Spider-Man in his arms.
'Sleep away, little spider, for when you wake, I'm going to make you mine.'
*******
Wow ... that's mad short ... but it's only the first chapter! *starts to cry* Yes, I KNOW it follows the movie very closely! I'm trying to put a different spin on it! I'm TRYING! *shuts up* Yeah, just tell me what to change, and I'll do it. I'm such a crowd-pleaser.
NEXT UP: The infamous rooftop scene!

| index | chapter1 | chapter2 | chapter3 | chapter4 |


 



| updates | awards | cliques | interactive | my uJournal | norman osborn | willem dafoe |
| multimedia | links | about your weird webmistress | speak your mind | site map |

All html content, layout, etc... ©2002 by Jen R. See disclaimer on main page