Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Hub of Possibility: FanFiction Center


Story Descriptions:


The Secret of Edd

Based on the characters and world of the show "Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy", a supernatural story based in an alternate universe from the show.

The story's main premises were A:) The Eds create a machine with which to travel to alternate universes, and so interact with alternate selves; and B:) Double D has an unexpected characteristic that's secret even to him, and their traveling causes it to be revealed to him.

The story became increasingly conspiracy-theorist as I incorporated off-screen characters into larger roles, and more fantasy/scifi-based as I started adding more supernatural forces. The current 'end' of the story, especially, wraps the story into itself more than I originally expected.


The Secret of Edd: 0rigins

A sequel based on an alternate ending of TSoE, in which one event changed---and so much of the timeline followed. This story is mainly for explaining the events of the main story arc, possibilities of future stories, and for me to play with this more recent version of my writing style.


Stories:


The Secret of Edd

Part 1 v.3

Part 2 v.3

Part 3 v.3

Part 4 v.3

Part 5, v.1.5

Part 6, v.1.5

Part 7.1, v.1.5

Part 7.2, v.1.5

Part 7.3, v.1.5

Part 8.1, v.1.5

Part 8.2, v.1.5

Part 9.1, v.1.5

Part 9.2, v.1.5

Part 10, v.1.5

Part 11, v.1.5

Part 12, v.1.5


The Secret of Edd: 0rigins

Part 1, v.1

Part 2, v.1

Part 3, v.1

Part 4, v.1

Part 5, v.1

Part 6, v.1


Feel free to use the below guest book for sending me any comments, advice, or reviews you have of the fics:


View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook

To the Hall of Doors

To the Waiting Room

Last updated: 7/14/07 at 4:57 pm