***Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon. I only own the characters Kitalamon, Valora, and any other characters I might possibly add.

Crest of Life
Chapter 1

Characters:
Valora Yamachi
Tai Kamiya
Matt Ishida
Sora Takenouchi
Izzy Izumi
Mimi Tachikawa
Joe Kido
T.K. Takaishi
Kari Kamiya

Kitalamon
Agumon
Gabumon
Biyomon
Tentomon
Palmon
Patamon
Gatomon
Author's Note: This begins when the Digidestined kids are back in the Digiworld after defeating Myotismon/Venomyotismon. It also takes place after the Digidestined kids find out who the new Dark Masters are. Valora is a thin girl with light brown hair, wide brown eyes, and a slightly tanned complexion. Her hair goes all the way down to her waist. Kitalamon is a cat-like Digimon almost like Gatomon. She is a bronze colored tiger cat, and she has two sun earrings on her ears. She has a long spiral tail with the same sun symbol at the end. Also, I would like to add that even though I have seen season 1 and 2 that I will write them slightly different. Also this is my first fanfic so please don't get mad at me if I do something wrong.

Nine digidestined will be knocked out one by one. " Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" This scream came from Valora Yamachi. "Not again. I keep having the same dream over and over. Why won't it stop?" "What's going on?" asked Matt, sleepily. "Oh hi, Matt. I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" The Digidestined were sleeping in a cave in the woods. "Yeah, you did wake me up!" replied Matt .

Author's Note: Matt and Valora knew each other all their lives so they are kinda more than friends if you know what I mean.

"I had that dream again, Matt. I hear this voice talking to me but I know it's not the Dark Masters. It's someone else." "Well, we should tell the others in the morning," said Matt. "Maybe it means something. "Yeah, maybe, Matt, maybe......"

The next morning

"Rise 'n shine, everybody, it's time to get up. Breakfast is almost ready!" Sora, the early bird of the group, was banging a stick on the echoing walls, so everybody was kinda jumpy when they got up. "What's for breakfast?" asked T.K. "Fish again, it's the only thing that we ever find in the Digiworld!" When the Digidestined and their Digimon got their breakfast, Valora spoke. "I had another one of those dreams again." "Another one?!" asked Mimi. " How many of them have you had since we got back in the Digiworld?" "Four," replied Valora. "Actually, seven, if you count the daydreams, but I don't see everything as clearly in the daydreams." "Well, we'll have to figure it out later!" said Tai. "Right now, we have to know where Metalseadramon is!" "He's right!" exclaimed Joe.

About two hours later, the Digidestined were all tired of walking. "I need to take a break!" cried Mimi. Even though the others were used to Mimi's complaints, they agreed that they did need to take a break. "We have been looking for Metalseadramon for hours, and still we can't find him." said Kari. Just then, their question was answered. Metalseadramon attacked them from the ocean that they were resting by. "Now, Digidoomed, I will destroy you once and for all!" cried Metalseadramon.

Metalseadramon attacked the Digidestined before their Digimon got a chance to digivolve, even the Digidestined got hurt. "Is everyone okay?" cried Valora. "Ohhhh noooo!" Before Valora's very eyes she saw her friends unconscious on the ground. She was the only one that didn't get injured from Metalseadramon's attack. "Are you guys okay?" asked their Digimon. "You guys have to digivolve!" said Valora. "But we can't, without our partners!" replied Gabumon. "You mean if they're hurt, you can't digivolve?" exclaimed Valora. "You need to digivolve."

"Kitalamon, you need to warpdigivolve!" "Okay, here it goes!"Kitalamon, warpdigivolve to Magnagoddessiamon."

Magnagoddessiamon is a mega digimon who looks like a human with a sort of halter/toga dress she has blond hair and blue eyes. She has four pairs of wings and a crown on her head.

When Valora's crest glowed, the other Digimon and the Digidestined healed. "What happened?" asked Izzy. "I don't know, my crest glowed, and then you guys were all right!" exclaimed Valora. "Maybe that's why they call your crest the crest of life," Tai joked.

"Quick!" yelled Sora, "We have to hide from Metalseadramon!" The Digidestined hid behind some bushes. They watched Magnagoddessiamon fight with Metalseadramon. "River of Power!" Metalseadramon attcked Magnagoddessiamon. "Spirit of Life!" yelled Magnagoddessiamon. The attack injured Metalseadramon. "You may have won this battle, Digidestined, but you won't win the war!"

Later that evening, after supper... Oh, who knows what supper was? You're right, it was FISH!

"Why didn't you pass out after you got attacked, Valora?" Joe asked. "I don't know." replied Valora. "Maybe I didn't get hit as hard as you guys did. Oh well, lets get some shut-eye. We'll talk about this in the morning." The last thing Valora wanted to be reminded of was that day when she mysteriously didn't seem to get a single bruise from Metalseadramon's attack. It made her think of her dream.

Around the middle of the night

"If you want to know why you weren't injured, come with me, Valora." "What, who's there?" Valora talked in her sleep. "Come with me, Valora, I can help you." "Who are you?" she asked again. "Come with me, Valora, come with me and all your questions will be answered. Come with me, come to the side of ....................." the voice started fading. "No, wait, come back. I have to ask you a question." "If you insist Valora......." Now all Valora saw in her dream was her in a room that had no light in it, with a tall dark figure in front of her. She couldn't see because there was light behind his back, the only light in the room. Now if you would have been in the Digiworld, you would have seen Valora's body become more and more transluscent each second until she disappeared.

"Valora!" Matt cried. "Valora!" The Digidestined kids had woken up to find Valora gone. They knew she hadn't gone off and walked somewhere, because Kitalamon was still there. "We need to find her!" cried Matt. "Yeah!" said Tai. "We need to find her before Metalseadramon finds us!" Before Tai could finish his sentence, Metalseadramon came. "Now, Digidestined, I will destroy you once and for all!" Everyone digivolved.

"Flower cannon!" "Celestial arrow!" The Digimon were losing, and badly. "We have to stop and hide. We can't defeat him!" said Angemon. "We can't stop now!" cried Angewomon. "Besides, there is no place to run and hide!" "Wait, everyone. I have an idea!" shouted Wargreymon. "We can send in one of us and get Metalseadramon to chase that Digimon. Then the other Ultimate level Digimon will attack from behind, and the Mega level Digimon can finish the job."

Megakabutarimon managed to tell Izzy their plan without Metalseadramon noticing. The Digidestined grabbed Kitalamon since she can't digivolve and hid behind some trees. "I need to help them!" said Kitalamon. "No way!" said Sora. "You can't digivolve without Valora!" "Yeah!" said Tai. "Besides, even if you mega-digivolved to Magnagoddessiamon, I don't think it would help!" "What are you saying, Tai, that we're going to lose?!" exclaimed Izzy. "Well, look at our Digimon. They've all digivolved the farthest they can, and we still can't beat him!" "We need help! We need our whole team." cried Mimi. "I'm sure that Valora will come back!" said Sora. "You don't sound worried!" exclaimed Matt. "How can you be so calm when we are losing to one of the Dark Masters, a person is missing, and one of our Digimon can't digivolve!" said Matt. "Because!" replied Sora. "Valora is my best friend and I have faith in her! We all do and I know you do too, Matt!" "I'm just worried about her, that's all!" said Matt softly. "We know you are," exclaimed T.K. "That's why we shouldn't give up hope!" Kari finished. "Okay!" said Matt, more sure of himself.

"Where am I?" asked Valora. She looked up and found herself in a space of darkness. There was a tall, demon-like figure in front of her, but she couldn't see him all that well because he was illuminated from light behind him. "You are in the world of death!" the figure spoke. "The world of what?" was Valora's only reply. "The world of death, your ultimate rival." "Why is it my ultimate rival and why have you brought me here?" Valora had a pretty good idea why, but she didn't want to think about it. "I have brought you here to defeat you, for you are the keeper of the crest of life and the power of life, and since I am the keeper of the power of death than I'll have to destroy you - it is my one purpose in life!" Then he let out a long claw and tried to choke Valora with it, then her crest glowed. "Noooooo!" cried the dark figure. "I'm weakening. You might have won this fight, but you won't win the the next one!" The figure went back into the light and disappeared. The room changed as he left - the walls and ceiling looked like outer space but through the floor she saw her friends fighting Metalseadramon, and losing. Then another person came.

"Don't tell me that you're here to destroy me too," said Valora. "I am not here to destroy you, I'm here to help you," said the woman. The lady looked young. She looked like an angel. "I am here to tell you that you have the radiance of Life," she said. "The radiance of Life?" said Valora confused. "That means that if you defeat the keeper of death, everyone will live a nice and happy life, but if he defeats you, then everyone and everything will die right then and there when he defeats you. "I need to help my friends right now," replied Valora. "Yes that is the first step," said the lady. "Here is the power. You'll need it. When you want to use it, or you're in trouble just shout 'Radiance of Life.' I need to go now, I'm sending you back to Digiworld. Be careful and good luck." The lady went away, then Valora fell through the floor of the room. When she was done falling through the room she felt herself fall through the skies of the Digiworld.

"Look at that!" cried Kari. The Digidestined saw something appear from nowhere and fall through the Digiworld. Tai took out his mini telescope. He looked through it. "It's Valora!" he shouted. They all gasped. "Valora!" shouted Kitalamon.

"Oh, my gosh!" cried Valora. "I am going to die!" Then she remembered the power that was given to her. "Radiance of Life!" she shouted.

The Digidestined and their Digimon all saw a gleam of light surround Valora. Worried for her saftey, Kitalamon ran to a nearby cliff and jumped to Valora into the light just as she fell by. "I have too much energy!" cried Kitalamon. "Kitalamon, radiance digivolve to Angeguardianwomon." Angeguardianwomon looks like a Chinese dragon with angel wings spread all over her long body. Valora changed too. She had on a white minidress. It had the crest of Life in the middle, the dress tied around her neck on top, and her hair was put up all fancy. She had white high-heeled boots that went up to her knees with golden sun and moon designs on them. She also had white gloves that went all the way to her elbows. They had the fingertips cut off, and there were also sun and moon designs in the color gold on her gloves. She had three pairs of wings, too. She had a scepter/staff with a blade at the end.

The Digidestined saw the light vanish. They also saw Kitalamon Radiance digivolve, and they saw Valora turn into what looked like an angel.

"Metalseadramon!" Valora began. "You have made Digimon suffer all over the Digiworld. Well, now you will do that no more. Are you ready, Angeguardianwomon?" "I'm ready." Valora attacked Metalseadramon with her staff. Then Angeguardianwomon attacked Metalseadramon with her new power. "Powers of Life!" she attacked at the same time Valora attacked. "Radiance of Life!". They sucessfully destroyed Metalseadramon.

Valora and Angeguardianwomon landed on the ground and turned back to normal. The Digiddestined and their Digimon ran to them. "You guys did it! I'm so glad you're okay!" said Matt cheerfully. "That was so cool!" exclaimed Sora. "We knew you could do it!" Mimi and Kari said at the same time. The Digidestined and their Digimon kept congratulating them when T.K. spoke up. "Hey, what was that power you had?" "Yah, what was that power?" asked Kitalamon. "Sit down, this could take a while to explain."

Author's Note: Well, I hope you liked it. This won't be the end of the story, I promise. Please email me if you have any questions or comments.

***Webmaster's Note: This has been edited for spelling and grammar, not content.
Chapter 2

Back to Fanfiction

Main Page ~ Character Index ~ Episode Guide ~ Fanfiction ~ My Digimon ~ Polls
Voting Booth ~ The Celestial Universe ~ Starlight Universe ~ Link to Me ~ Links ~ Credits

Email: digimonangel137@angelfire.com