Crest of Life
Chapter 2

Characters:
Valora Yamachi
Trini Yamachi
Tai Kamiya
Matt Ishida
Sora Takenouchi
Izzy Izumi
Mimi Tachikawa
Joe Kido
T.K Takaishi
Kari Kamiya

Kitalamon
Paramon
Agumon
Gabumon
Biyomon
Tentomon
Palmon
Gomamon
Patamon
Gatomon
Author's Note: This begins on Earth right after the Digidestined go back to the Digiworld.

"Mimi!" shouted Mimi's parents. "Now, now, I'm sure they'll be all right," said Mrs. Kamiya. "I hope so," said Sora's mother. "Yes, they will be all right," said Mrs. Yamachi (Valora's mom). Mrs. Yamachi started to cry to herself. "What's wrong?" asked Mr. Yamachi. "It... It's...." "Musaka?" Mr. Yamachi finished.

Musaka is Mr. and Mrs. Yamachi's son. He was twelve when he died. He died that night in Highton View Terrace. Actually he just disappeared; nobody knows where he is now. Everyone assumed he is dead. He would be sixteen now if he hadn't died. The same age as his fraternal twin sister Trini (Valora's older sister) Trini is a thin girl like Valora, she has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and she has a light complexion.

Trini was listening to her parents' conversation. She started reminiscing about that night. She, Valora, and Masaka were sleeping on the back balcony (it was a hot summer's night so their parents gave them permission). Then they all heard something. They looked down on the street and saw Kari riding on the back of a huge dinosaur thing. They didn't know it was a Digimon then, but they were curious and Valora wanted to see if Kari was in trouble. So they went down the iron ladder/staircase that are on the ends of the apartments. Just then, they saw Tai running to Kari. Valora and Trini ran also. Musaka had stopped because there was a rock inside his slippers. Then they saw the sky change and a large parrot came out of the sky. The large Agumon jumped in front of Valora, Tai, Trini, and Kari to shield them. Then just as Agumon jumped, the large parrot flew to Tai, Kari, and his sisters. He jumped in front, grabbed the children, and pushed them to safety. But in saving their lives, Musaka got hurt. They rushed to him while Agumon fought in the sky. Just as the battle was over, Greymon (he had digivolved by then) and the large bird Digimon got transported into a light that went to the Digiworld. The light also covered Musaka. When the light was gone, Greymon, the bird type Digimon, and Musaka were gone. Then they fainted on the street until dawn.

Trini's daydream got interrupted by her parents talking. "I thought we were keeping our children plus our best friends' children safe by not telling them the story of what really happened that night," whispered Mrs. Yamachi. "Now the world is in danger, and it could be our fault by not telling our children the truth."

Trini remembered that she had to help her sister and her best friends get to Odaiba since Sora's cousin was of no use. She got startled at first and had to make a good excuse to her mom when she got home for why she took the minivan and not her own car. She also had to help Valora keep Kitalamon hidden from their parents.

Trini started to wonder about not sharing her birthday anymore, and not being able to share a room with her little sister anymore since Musaka died. Now Valora and Trini get their own rooms. "Mom," said Trini quietly. "Yes," replied her parents at the same time. "Um...uh how do I put this?" "Are you okay, Trini?" asked T.K's mom. All of the parents had come in on the conversation. It did not make Trini more nervous though she knew that her parents and all of the other Digidestined parents were friends for years. "Okay," said Trini. "I know about the Digimon," she said. The parents looked at each other. "I mean, I know what happened four years ago back in Highton View Terrace. Musaka wasn't dead, mom. Right before he vanished I could still hear him breathing." "We know, Trini," said Mr. Yamachi. "We don't think he's dead, either. In fact, all of those times we said we were going out and left you and Valora with your friends, we were really looking for Musaka." "We never gave up," her mom cut in. "We just didn't want you children to find out. We thought we were protecting you; now we are afraid it is our fault that the world is in danger."

"It's not your fault," said Trini. "It is a darkness that is sealed behind a fire gate in the Digiworld. That's what created the Dark Masters." The parents looked confused. "I'm not surprised that this has happened," said Trini again. "The only thing that I am surprised of is that I wasn't chosen to be a Digidestined. I know as much as Valora and the others do, but I am not a Digidestined."

Just then, a bright light lit up in the ground. It was an emerald green light. It rose from the ground. It was half in the dirt. It went up in the air and glided right in front of Trini, and then it stopped glowing. Trini recognized it as a symbol she remembered seeing a long time ago. She thought hard, then figured out what it was--the crest of Harmony. Then she began to put the pieces together. Just before they defeated Venamyotismon, she found a necklace and a watch on the ground. She realized then that they were actually a tag and a digivice. Trini held up the tag, and the crest of Harmony went in it. Then she held out her digivice, and then came a portal, similar to the one that her sister and friends went through to go back to the Digiworld.

Trini started to rise into the air. As she looked down at the city of Odaiba, she shouted to her parents.

"Bye, mom and dad. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, and I'll take care of the others too!"

Back in the Digiworld

"Come on, team!" Tai shouted. The Digidestined were fighting with Puppetmon and Machinedramon because they were on the border of the city and the forest. Magnagoddessiamon, Metalgarurumon, Megakabutarimon, and Lillymon fought Machinedramon. Wargreymon, Garudamon, Angemon, and Angewomon fought Puppetmon.

"Giga Cannon!" "Puppet Pummel!" The two Dark Masters got the Digimon. They returned to their Rookie forms.

"Spiral Winds!" The Mega Digimon got attacked by a sparkling pink mist. It didn't hurt them, but they couldn't see.

"Come with me!" shouted a Digimon. The Digidestined didn't know what to do, but they went with the Digimon.

"Are you the Digidestined?" the Digimon asked. "Yes, we are," replied Valora. "Then maybe you can help me," said the Digimon. "My name is Paramon. I'm at the Rookie level." Paramon looks like a Salamon, but she looks bigger. She has a feather choker that ties around her neck. It stands like a lion's mane.

"Maybe you could help me then. I'm looking for someone." "Who are you looking for?" asked Matt. "I don't know what this person looks like exactly," Paramon explained. "All I know is that she's a girl Digidestined."

Gatomon gasped and started to whisper to herself. "How can this be? What if Kari isn't my partner? Then who was I looking for?" Then Gatomon got startled when she saw everyone looking at her and she realized that she had been talking too loudly. "Sorry," Gatomon said. "It's just that I have also been looking for someone my whole life too. I destroyed my old master, put friends in danger, put my life at great risk, and lost one of my best friends while trying to find Kari. Sure it may have been in a short time but I've come too far to do that all over again."

"Hhmmn." said Paramon. "Let me see your crest!" she exclaimed. "What will my crest do?" asked Kari. "Well, I don't know what the name of the crest is, but I know what it looks like by heart," said Paramon. Kari took off her crest and gave it to Paramon. Gatomon crossed her paws. Paramon examined the crest carefully. "Nope, not the same crest." She gave the crest back to Kari. "Thank goodness!" said Gatomon. She looked at Paramon "Ohh, sorry but I'm sure you'll find the person you're looking for." "That's okay," said Paramon. "I'm sure I would be happy too if I were in your place."

"Hhmm." Trini woke up in the Digital World. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "This is the Digiworld. It's beautiful."

All of a sudden, the tree blew up next to her. Trini looked around to see a giant robot-looking Digimon. "Who are you?" asked Trini. "I am the Dark Master Machinedramon!" Machinedramon exclaimed. "Are you a Digidestined?" "Uhhh..." Trini hesitated. "No." "Don't try and fool me. Only Digidestined can come to the Digiworld." "How do you know I'm not a Digimon?" Trini tried to fool Machinedramon. "Because you would have tried and attacked me by now. "Giga Cannon!" Trini ran from Machinedramon all through the city and into the woods.

"What's that?" yelled Mimi. "I don't know." said Sora. The Digidestined and the Digimon along with Paramon. They saw parts of the trees in the forest being blown up and it felt like they were in an earthquake. "T.K.!" yelled Matt. "Get behind me." "Get behind me, Kari!" yelled Tai. "Ahhh!" screamed Valora as she fell down. Matt helped her up. "Thanks, Matt!" "You're welcome." "Those explosions are coming closer!" yelled Joe. "Tentomon, do these things happen in the Digiworld often?" asked Izzy. "Would I make you guys more afraid if I said no?" asked Tentomon. "Yes!" the others exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but this has never happened before!" said Tentomon.

Trini kept running. ~He's going to blow up the whole forest with everyone and everything in it!~ Trini thought to herself. Finally she came to a clearing in the forest and she saw her sister and her friends.

"Valora!" shouted Trini, relieved. "Trini?!" shouted Valora, confused. "Help me, a Digimon is attacking me!" yelled Trini. She had caught up with them by now. "How did you get here?" asked Valora. "That's not important right now. What is important right now is that you attack that Digimon!" said Trini. "Who is the Digimon?" asked Kari. "Uhhmmm, uhh, oh yah, his name is Machinedramon," said Trini, catching her breath. "Machinedramon!" everyone else said.

" Ahh hah!" exclaimed Machinedramon " You have led me to your friends so I can finish you all at the same time!" he shouted happily. " Everyone hide!" exclaimed Kitalamon "us digimon can take over from here."

The digidestined and Paramon hide behind some bushes. It was no use for Paramon to fight since she couldn't digivolve. After the digimon had all digivolved Trini started to explain things. " I'm a digidestined!" she told the other's." I found a tag and digivice before you defeated Venamyotismon. I wasn't exactly sure then but now I know that I'm a digidestined because my crest came to me all on it's own. " Wait." said T.K " show Paramon your crest. " Ok." said Trini. Trini gave her tag and crest to Paramon. " Well." asked Tai. " This defenatly looks like the one I'm looking for tell me your name and the name of your crest for me to know for sure." said Paramon. " Well my crest is the crest of harmony and my name is Trini. " It is you!" exclaimed Paramon. " Your the digidestined I've been looking for all this time." Trini hugged the digimon. " This is so cool I have my own digimon now!"

They were like old friends within seconds they were friends.

" Now I have to help the others!" said Paramon. " Paramon digivolve to Tigramon"

" Wow" said Trini " Izzy look this up on your computer." said Trini. Trini knew to ask Izzy because she saw him look up the digimon on his computer at home.

Name: Tigramon Type: Vaccine Stage: Champion Attack: Tiger's Roar

Tigramon looks like a tiger but she still has that feathery choker though.

" Tiger's Roar" Tigramon attacked. " Machinedramon didn't even look like he got a scratch on him.

" What are you doing fighting in my forest!" yelled Puppetmon. " Oh great just what we need another dark master. " said Kari.

" Puppetmon I found a new digidestined!" said Machinedramon. " But in the process of trying to destroy them you wiped out half of my forest!" yelled Pupetmon. " Puppetmon." said Machinedramon. " Forget the forest and help me get rid of the digidetined!" yelled Machinedramon. " Oh allright but you'd better do something to my forest when were done."

" Puppet Pummel!" "Giga Canon" the evil digimon attaked the good digimon. The digimon once more went back to their Rookie stages except for Tigramon. " Oh no I need to help my friends." said Tigramon. Then Trini's crest glowed. " Tigramon digivolve to Megatigramon. Megatigramon is the Ultamate form of Tigramon. She looks like a human with a leotard that has tiger print on it she also has tiger stripe on her skin.

" I'll help!" said Valora " Radiance of Life!" Valora turned into her figher form. They got ready to fight the two mega form darkmasters. " One" started Valora. " Two" said Megatigramon " Three!" they shouted " Radiance of Life!" " Tiger's Ghost!" Megatigramon shouted and a tiger ghost came ot of her hnds and attacked the Darkmasters.

The digidestined couldn't see anything for a moment but then they saw Valora and Megatigramon stand out and Machinedramon and Puppetmon dead.

" You did it!" Trini shouted. " They did defeat them!" the other digimon shouted. Again Valora's powers healed the digimon. " That was so cool!" exclaimed Trini does this usually happen?" " It's just in a days work in the Digiworld for us." said Tai.

While the digimon and the digidestined congradulated their selves they had no idea that they were being watched.

" Yes yes digidestined be happy now but don't be surprised when I defeat you." said Piedmon. " My turn is up next."

" Piedmon said a voice." Yes master!" said Piedmon and he bowed on the floor. " Do not forget what I want Piedmon. You can destroy the digimon but when you have defeated then kill the digidestined except for the new girl and the girl with the powers and bring them and the tags, crests, and the digivices to me then I when I have those power's the Digiworld and the planet Earth will be mine! " Yes master!" replied Piedmon.

Author's Note: That was my second fanfic. I hope you liked it. I'll write the next one soon.

***Webmaster's Note: This has been edited for spelling and grammar, not content.
Back to Fanfiction

Main Page ~ Character Index ~ Episode Guide ~ Fanfiction ~ My Digimon ~ Polls
Voting Booth ~ The Celestial Universe ~ Starlight Universe ~ Link to Me ~ Links ~ Credits

Email: digimonangel137@angelfire.com