Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
- Main -
Evil Profusion

"Well? What do you decide? There's so much resentment inside you, so much power which is only waiting to be released. If you join us, everything will be yours"
The possibilities are endless. To be finally able to avenge all the wrongs done me. It's useless to be good and generous. Being on the side of Evil is gratifing, rewards are immediate and abounding. Being able to do everything I ever wished, all my heart's desire without cares, total disregard of laws and parental rules. Make them pay everything they made me go through all these years. Decidedly tempting. And why not accept this offer? It would be all gain without loses!
I nodd, accept. Finally free!
In an instant the pact has been draw, Darkness surrounds me and I embrance it within and without. I admit I feel a bit anxious but my life is about to change, for the better I hope. And I will do anything to allow Darkness to triumph and not lose, as always, to Light.
Yes, I will reborn and live for Darkness! And these ebony crystals hanging from my ears are proof of my loyalty.

I revenge myself on those who have made me suffer and humiliated me: my parents. I catch them by surprise that same evening.
As usual they seize me as soon as I walk through the door. But this time I don't silently put up with them and this certainly gets them by surprise. My father tries to subdue me but has gone wrong and I boldly retort. I see his gaze change from indignant to fearful while I feel the evil waves inside me become threatening toward him.
He tries to put me in my place using brute force but the rage inside me explodes and darkness reacts. As if hit by an invisible blow, he's violently thrown against the wall and lays, stunned. My mother goes to his aid.
Both watch me with surprise and fear and this fills my heart with dark joy. I go to my room laughing heartly. From now on my revenge over the world has begun! Fool he who dares oppose my destructive rage! Relief and well-being, is what I feel.

From that day on my life has changed. Nothing can now stop me, if not my stupid conscience of which I can't be completely free. But as time goes by and the Darkness within me advances, it becomes mute and without power over me.
Farewell Jimminy Cricket, stupid bug under my boots!

My Lord Rubeus often calls for me so that I might aid him to make Evil triumph step by step like a cancer. And I help him with great joy because I owe him much. Moreover he arouses a dark attraction over me so that I cannot help but to indulge him.

Often it occurs that I suddenly leave a lesson without explanation. Simply I get up, tell everyone I've gotta go and without waiting for a reply I leave. By now the teachers understand that it's useless to react and try to obtain anything from me. My fellow students avoid me.
Of course all this isn't new to me, I've always been alone but now I feel the fear and respect coming from them all.

I love to let myself go, that last instant of panic in which it seems I'm about to fall, almost as if I'd crash to the ground, when I fling myself from the school's roof, the instant before the Power catches me and takes me where I wish to go, where my Lord Rubeus is. It's thrilling, it makes you feel more alive, the will to live which every creature possess which ignites only in the most extreme cases.
Then the Power reacts almost by instinct and I find myself floating among the clouds while my exultant laughter rings in the air. Just a thought and in an instant I am before Lord Rubeus, without breath but happy. I assist him in what is troubling him at the moment.

Often at mission accomplished I don't even deign to go back to school. Some times I remain in my Lord Rubeus' company when he doesn't have to return to his dimension right away, or I wander about town while my aura keeps everyone away from me, or I return home where nobody dares defy me and I lay in bed.

It's such an intoxicating sensation of power, nothing and no one can interfer with me and I can everything!

Yet I wish I could be of more use to my Lord Rubeus and to our Cause, and especially to be able to enter the Dark Dimension with him. But Lord Rubeus says I am not ready yet, to enter now would be my untimely end. When the Darkness is deeply rooted within me, only then will I be able to live in their Dimension without danger to my health and to join the Chosen, the Black Moon Family.
Yes, but how can I make all this happen? Attract the attention of the Wise One to get contaminated would be the easiest way but this is easier said than done. Up until now I've been a part of missions of small account, nothing sensational.
To think that I haven't battled with the Champions of Light. Yes, another way to attract attention would be to defeat a Senshi. But what if there weren't some around? But attracting their attention would be easy. Uhm...

I adore Lord Rebeus. It's thanks to him that I've become a novice of Darkness, that the power inside me was awakened.
Now from what I understand he isn't one of the Great Ones but to my eyes he is, he is my saviour. Sometimes he talks about his world and the laws that govern it. After all if one day I should be a part of it, I should know this, no?
As there are two faces of a coin, so Good and Evil have battled forever. In the Dark Dimension the primal rule (the strong win) is in force. At its height there is Prince Dimando, under his strick orders there are Generals.
As I understand the Dimension is divided in hierarchy, like the military. Therefore my Lord Rebeus is a sergent while conseguently I'm a recruit of sorts. But my Lord Rebeus has great hopes for me, he says that with constant nourishing the seed of Evil will flourish within me and bloom into perfidy never seen before.
Noone has ever told me such things, have loved me like him. I'm truely grateful to him. I wish I could give him proof of my gratitude and loyalty.

We have arrived in this filthy undeveloped age known as Twentieth century where they have the most primitive devices and lack ingenuity.
Personally I was doing better where I was before, but we must follow our target in order to achieve a higher goal. Of course we can bring havoc and destruction among these fools using minions and our shrewdness, in order to influence the Future to our benefit and destroy the Silver Crystal and its guardians. Crystal Tokyo will never be!

Damn it all! And to think I did everything I could to get them out of their lair and they don't even show their filthy presence!
At this point I'm seriously doubting the existence of these elusive Senshi and the so-called Rabbit.
Even if Lord Rebeus cautions us: since the world existed, there are forces of Evil and Good, there is the opposite of every thing and person. And we must destroy the Child.

Argh! Endless rage! Finally these damned Senshi have arrived and the first time I face them I am defeated! I feel myself boiling as if I had lava in my veins and an erupting volcano is my heart. At the same time I daren't show myself to Lord Rebeus, the shame burns acid-like.
Vaguely I notice normal humans avoiding me more than ever. Probably because these two feelings have awakened the Dark Power within me to such extent that it defies my control, surrounding me with a dangerous aura that even the most insensitive can not ignore at an unconscious level.
After all, avoiding me would come to their advantage especially considering the state I'm in, even talking to me wouldn't be healthy.
I need to vent my anger, beware he who dare approach me!

My Lord Rebeus has soothed me. At his call I almost didn't dare show myself but it was irresistible. I nearly prostrated myself full of shame before him but he assured me: I wasn't ready yet for such a trial, the Darkness must root further within me.
How to allow such a thing to happen quicker?
For such a purpose, he suggested I'd be injected further with Darkness since the initial dose wasn't rejected by my body. I accept this offer with extreme gratitude, more power can only do me good.
Now I'm full of energy, I feel like I could destroy a building, no a whole mountain with just one thought. Let these damn Senshi show themselves, I will show them the real power of the Dark Crystal!

A defeat after another! Why?! Am I not strong enough? Yet I've endured three injections of Darkness! I feel I'm losing Lord Rebeus' trust. His eyes don't shine with pride when he looks at me. To think he had much hope for me.
All because of these cursed Senshi! I always flee barely in time. Yet I'm nearly always alone while on a mission and they always catch me by surprise, attacking me on all sides. In the end even the shield has started giving into their repeated attacks. I fear I will be definitely defeated in one of these duels.
I must devise an infallible plan to get rid of them and conquer Lord Rebeus trust again.

It is the end. My brief and glorious existence in the name of Darkness is setting. My last mission.
If I should fail, and considering the many flops there hope for no less, the doors of the Dark Dimension will never open for me. What pains me more is the thought of losing Lord Rebeus' love and company.
I can't do nothing other than trying my best or die in the attempt.

Inevitable my defeat against the forces of Light. As I feared the shield gave in and the Light blinded and gasped me. Its grip inexorably tightened, leaving me breathless and weak.
Raising my proud gaze I glimpse Lord Rebeus in the shadows. My heart shattered. His cold look stabs me like a blade. He turned his back on me, leaving me to my fate. Why? I called for him desperately but he didn't look back.
At that moment something within me snapped. The pain was at its peak and the Power exploded, releasing me.
This undoubtedly surprised the Senshi. I didn't wait their reaction, I attacked them with all the rage pouring from me.
But this wasn't enough. I reached the limits, like a star shines brightest in its last moment.
I collapse powerless under their attack and my last thought is for him, while I feel human arms embrace me.
Farewell dreams of glory and love!

I awaken in a place never seen before. Still dazed and barely conscious, I look around. Floors, walls, ceiling are all one thing, with no distinction. I float in a void.
Panic, while memories hit me like a fearsome tide: the burning humiliation and his last cold look, before losing my senses.
And now? Where am I? What is this place without end or beginning?

Pain. Cold, freezing cold. There is an empty desert within me now. My heart is broken. I keep seeing his blank look.
Pain within and without, and never ending desperation.
Wherever I am, I don't want to wake up. Leave me be, suffering in my silence.

"Poor little one..."
A voice?
"... how you've suffered"
A presence near me. Compassion and tenderness, for me?
I retreat in my shell trying to ignore her, in my cocoon of pain.
Do not awaken me. Leave me within the chill of my heart.
"Wake up, don't suffer anymore"
Why should I wake up? Why face the suffering, the defeat, the disgrace?
"You are still so young, you have your whole life before you"
No, he doesn't love me anymore! He doesn't want me! Cold gaze that stabs my soul.
A tear must've slipped, treacherous like the sob that has escaped my sealed lips.
"I will give you new reason to live"
I cannot ignore the voice nor the presence. It reaches me in my refuge, infuses me with warmed where there is just a cold desert.
Why? Why do you do and want this, of me?
"Not everyone has abandoned you. Come with me, to us...Kalaveras is here too..."
"Come back to life!"
At these spoken and unspoken words, I awaken. I cannot help it. Her strength is too powerful, her call too strong to ignore.

"Welcome back"
Warmth, that is what her eyes tell me. Tenderness.
Fear of being hurt, to be reborn.
Her hand approaches me, I wince fearful. The power has abandoned me. I'm helpless, now more than ever.
Do not fear, her eyes tell me. You aren't alone.
I don't withdraw, she caresses my cheek. Her hand fills me with trust and warmth.
She opens her heart, to show me I have nothing to fear.
Hope, be born within me!

(by Kitiara)

 
(c) Yoshinobu Akita-Yuya Kusaka/KADOKAWA SHOTEN-TBS. All rights reserved.