Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Main
Fanfiction
Slayers Retry
Updates
Links

Contact Elise

Guestbook
View/Sign
guestbook

Timeline

For all you history buffs out there, for those who want to check out my continuation notes, and those who are picky about their pairings, I've included this page, to explain events leading up to Slayers Retry and the other stories in that continuity.

<>The timeline includes basic info on the series, to put everything in perspective, as well as notes for my stories. Everything in it's place and all.

<>Timeline/charty-thing

Year Events

0

the Kouma War
995 Lina Inverse born in Zefilia.
1011 Slayers- Lina meets Gourry, Zelgadis, Amelia, etc. They defeat a piece of Shabranigdo and Kopii Rezo. Sairaag is destroyed.
1012 Slayers Next- Lina finds the Ragna Blade spell and 'reads' the Clair Bible. Gaav is destroyed. Hellmaster is destroyed. Sairaag is destroyed again. The Mazoku barrier falls. Martina and Zangulus marry.
1013 Slayers Try- Explorations into the rest of the world begin. Almace gathers the light weapons. He fails in his mission and Darkstar comes into the world. Valgarv is killed -twice- and is reborn.
1014 Valgarv hatches and is named "Valteira Ul Copt" by Filia.
1015 Rudagau Tam Xoana (Ruddy) born to Martina and Zangulus.
1016 Mikia Twen Xoana born to Martina and Zangulus.
1018 Gourry and Sylphiel marry.
1019 Gourry Gabriev Junior born to Gourry and Syphiel.
1022 Garmetek Fahr Xoana (Garm) born to Martina and Zangulus.
1024 Nierry Fae Gabriev born to Gourry and Sylphiel.
1025 Dakurun Ulm Xoana (Dak) born to Martina and Zangulus.
1027 Shaertan Chot Xoana (Shay) born to Martina and Zangulus.
1028 Delfi Mira Gabriev born to Gourry and Sylphiel
1031 Slayers Retry begins- Valteira leaves home for the first time.

*Anyone who can tell me where Martina and Zangulus' kids' middle names came from gets a fanart! ^_^