RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Via size

Still one more comment:
If I have not enough space and still have high current on vias, I convert
them to pads which will not be covered by solder stop. If the board features
HAL (hot air leveling) and / or is wave soldered, there will be an
additional tin plating or even fill. In cases of supply lines with 50mA < I
< 1A I normally use this converted kind of vias with a diameter of 50 mil
and a hole size of 0.7mm (28mil).

Heiko