Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Rebuild polygons

<x-flowed>
At 02:08 PM 9/12/00 -0700, Wolfgang wrote:

>Is there a function or a way which refloods all polygons in a Protel
>design without the need to do every individual one?

Not exactly, but I think this will work. Select the whole PCB. Pick it up
and put it down. You will get a message asking whether or not to repour the
polygons.

Protel is missing global polygon edits. Wouldn't be a bad idea....

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433