Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Moving problems

Turn off "Snap to center" before doing the move.

Regards,
Les Grant.

On 15 Sep 00, at 9:29, Phan Le wrote:

> I am using Protel98se sp5.  I have problem with moving imported gerber
> file. Here are the steps:
>
>  o set the origin to the boundary lines
>  o set grid to 100 mil
>  o select all
>  o move selection
>  o move 100 mil x & y direction
>
> As you can see, the boundary lines should be at 100 mil distance from
> the origin but it is off set by 3 mil (ie. 103 mil)
>
> INVESTIGATION:
> I tried to draw a rectangular box and do the same steps.  This time it
> works find. Could you tell me what is going on?
>
> Phan

Les Grant. VK2KYJ.      Phone: 02 9896 7150 Fax: 02 9631 1236
Grantronics Pty Ltd     Int'l: +612 9896 7150, +612 9631 1236
PO Box 275                     mailto:info@grantronics.com.au
Wentworthville. NSW. 2145.      http://www.grantronics.com.au
Australia.
Microcontroller Hardware and Software development:  Atmel AVR
8051 derivatives, 80C196 family, C, ASM, Digital and analogue
Australian distributor for:
o Dunfield Development Systems low cost development tools
o ImageCraft AVR and Motorola Windows-hosted C compilers