RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Re: PLD support

i actually had several jedec files which i could use from a vendor's
docs (we bought them).  but one of them i needed to change quite
a bit.  i had drawn out gate-level drawings of them (just 22v10s) so
i pretty much knew what i wanted.

i hand-changed the one jedec file and it flew ok when i did a software
simulation (using a teradyne product called LASAR), but much to
my chagrin, the burner would have nothing to do with my hacked
jedec, so i had to wade on in and do it using CUPL.

i'm glad to hear that the simple ones seem to burn ok.

thanks, miker