Tekken 3 Review

Producer: Namco
Best Feature: The whole game kicks ass
Worst feature: hummm…. I can’t think of any, oh yeah, it needs to be compadible with a 4-player adaptor.

Where do I start? Oh yeah, this game kicks ass! THIS IS THE BEST PS FIGHTING GAME EVER AND TIES WITH SOUL CALIBUR FOR THE BEST FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME! I mean the graphics on this game are sweet. The controls are excellent for a fighting game. A real great thing about this game is all the secrets and cheats , I mean theres a ton of secret characters and the secret game modes rock! And hey, even the modes that are on the game without codes rock. Team battle mode is awesome for playing with friends, and when your by yourself, play Tekken Force mode or test yourself with survival mode. When I first saw the game I was like “oh wow, another fighting game, geeez , its probably an updated tekken 2” but trust me, its not! As soon as I played the game, I was addicted to it. I remember the first day I played it, I played it non-stop for 6 hours! If you like fighting games, buy this , don’t talk buy this.

Score- 9.8 out of 10
Graphics – 9.9
Sound – 9.5
Control - 9.1
Replay – 9.9
Reviewed by: Bran-man