Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Title: 'Rommie By...' II: Spectrum
Author: Margaret Brown, aka Andromeda Valentine
Fandom: Andromeda
Pairing: None outright, mention of Dylan/Rommie
Rating: G
Status: New (03/03/02); Complete
Archive: Yes to list archives, anyone else please ask first.
Feedback: Yes, please!!
E-mail address for feedback: andromeda_valentine@hotmail.com
Series/Sequel: Part Two of the 'Rommie By...' series...
Other Websites: Crimson Redd - https://www.angelfire.com/goth/crimsonredd
Disclaimers: Not mine, as usual... (But you knew that already, right?)

Summary: Rommie thinks about the colors that make up her world...

Notes: I was amazed to see how well people responded to 'Letters' - guess ingenuity doesn't go unrewarded after all. ::grin:: Anyway, here's Part Two, short and sweet. It isn't nearly as angstful as 'Letters' - my Rommie Muse was having a good day, I guess...

Also, for those who don't know, the mythical Andromeda was a princess of the city Joppa, daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopeia of Ethiopia, later a queen of Tiryns through marriage to the hero Perseus.

Warnings: None

********************

Red - The blood we've all shed, symbolically and literally, that binds us together despite ourselves...

Orange - The face in Trance's tattoo, symbol of all the things we don't know about her...

Yellow - The stars that break up the darkness of space...

Green - Trance's garden, where I sit and talk with Dylan at night...

Blue - Dylan's eyes when he smiles at me...

Indigo - The color of Beka's bumps and bruises after she insists on sparring with Tyr...

Violet - The color of the royalty I was named for...

And, finally...

White - The blinding sum total of all the colors in my life, and the pristine purity of my former existence as a warship...